Kohler DTV II Complete Showering Package with Steam and Soundtiles in Polished Chrome
The ultimate in relaxation, this shower package has it all. Combining the soothing spa like spray of Kohler's WaterTiles, chromatherapy from the Ambient RainTile, your favorite music coming from the two SoundTile speakers, and your own private sauna powered by a Kohler steam generator, all controlled by one easy to use DTV II digital interface. And don't forget the invigorating 22-nozzle WaterTile showerheads, and Forte handshower set. All the behind-the-scenes valves and generators are included to complete this total package, all you need to do is install it. Below is a photo and description of the individual components.
note: There is currently a minimum 4 -6 week lead time for shipment of the
K-98741-CP ambient rain panel. All other components will ship promptly.
1 Kohler DTV II digital interface (Portrait setting):
DTV II elevates the experience of showering with approachable, intuitive technology. The one-piece interface design allows the user convenient control of the menu-based navigation system.
- Six user presets for one-touch access to saved experiences
- Complete shower experience at the touch of a button
- Hydro-massage and temperature treatment programs
- Six available presets, available at the touch of a button
- Interface panel can be installed inside or outside the shower
- External installation allows preparation of the shower experience before you enter the shower
- Integrated controls of KOHLER steam, audio, lighting and chromatherapy
- Streamlined and stylish design that's easy to clean
- Compliments a wide array of showering enviroments
- Eliminates the need for multiple valve handles
- Removable magnetic control allows for easy cleaning
1 Kohler DTV 6-Port digital valve
DTV gets its name from the precision-enginereed, best-in-class digital thermostatic valve that powers the entire system. This six-port valve can operate as many as eight performance showering components, and its easy plug-and-go installation can handle any custom configuration.
- Digital control allows bather to set precise temperature
- Six outlets available for use
- 3/4" hot/cold supply lines
- 21 gallons per minute (at 45 psi)
1 Kohler DTV II Media Server
DTV II elevates the experience of showering with approachable, intuitive technology. The media server allows DTV II users to add audio (connected via your Mac or PC), lighting (from the Overhead Ambient RainTile), and steam options to their shower. This unit fits behind the wall with the DTV six-port thermostatic valve.
Lighting: WaterTile Ambient Rain shower panel adds a dynamic, moving and changing visual dimension to your shower with color sequences in natural themes like sunrise, sunset, sunny clouds and water reflection.
Music: A simple connection from your PC or Mac can take singing in the shower to soaring new heights. Cue music selections from your computer or MP3 player to relax or invigorate, according to your mood.Steam: There’s nothing more rejuvenating than a soothing blanket of steam— especially in the comfort and privacy of your own shower. Preset your steam for preferred temperature and duration for a personalized experience.
1 Kohler WaterTile Ambient Rain Panel:
With their 22-nozzle sprayheads, WaterTile Ambient Rain overhead
showering panels provide luxurious water delivery that even Mother
Nature would envy. Four fully adjustable square sprayheads distribute a
stimulating shower of water that simulates a summer rain. Meanwhile,
integrated chromatherapy bathes you in mood-enhancing colored light
sequences to deliver a truly customized shower experience.
- Panel utilizes an integrated system of four 22-nozzle, fully adjustable sprayheads for stimulating hydrotherapy.
- MasterClean™ sprayface is easy to clean.
- Low-profile design complements any decor.
- Custom color selection with color wheel.
- Ability to select preset chromatherapy sequences.
- 0.6 gpm(gallons per minute) maximum flow rate from each sprayhead for a maximum combined flow of 2.4 gpm(gallons per minute)
- 1/2-inch NPT connection.
2 Kohler WaterTile 22-Nozzle Showerheads:
The allure of WaterTile™ bodysprays and showerheads is in both their subtle design and their profound performance. This WaterTile 22-nozzle showerhead delivers a voluminous, soothing hydrotherapy experience. Its fully adjustable, pivoting MasterClean™ sprayface resists mineral buildup for years of reliability.
- 22 MasterClean™ spray nozzles provide a soothing water experience
- Fully adjustable sprayface
- Vertical wall installation
3 Kohler 54-Nozzle WaterTiles:
With their flush to the wall, low-profile design, WaterTile® bodysprays and showerheads are a harmonious marriage of form and function. This WaterTile® 54-nozzle bodyspray delivers a voluminous, soothing hydrotherapy experience. Its fully adjustable, pivoting MasterClean™ sprayface resists mineral buildup for years of reliable performance..
- 54 MasterClean™ spray nozzles provide a soothing water experience
- Low profile design complements any décor
- Fully adjustable sprayface allows for a variety of installation options
1 Kohler 11kw Fast-Response Steam Generator:
Escape to the soothing comfort of your private steam bath to experience relaxation of mind and body. A KOHLER steam generator allows you to enjoy the purifying benefits of steam, such as respiratory relief and cleansing the body of toxins and impurities, in a shower module or custom shower environment.
- Fast-Response technology produces steam in just one minute instead of waiting four minutes
- Power Clean™ technology automatic cleaning feature at the touch of a button
- To be used on showers 241 - 317 cubic feet
1 Steam Adapter Kit:
There is nothing more rejuvenating than a soothing blanket of steam, especially in the comfort and privacy of your own shower. Enhance your spa experience by mating this steam adapter kit to your DTV II controller and steam generator.
- Allows steam to interface with DTV II
- Includes steam head, temperature sensor and adapter to connect steam to DTV II
1 Kohler Forte Handshower set:
The versatility of the Forté multifunction handshower, with its adjustable oversized sprayface, offers a relaxing, aerated or pulsating spray. Its clean, simple lines complement an array of aesthetic motifs. The set includes: handshower, holder, supply elbow and 60" hose.
- The KOHLER® Forté handshower coordinates with a wide array of KOHLER faucet lines for a complete bathroom décor
- Ergonomic spray head pivots for targeted hydromassage or for rinsing the shower enclosure
- Four-function spray engine delivers wide coverage, a water-saving eco spray, soft aerated and vigorous massage
- MasterClean™ sprayface resists hard water buildup and is easy to clean
1 Set of two Kohler SoundTile Speakers:
The high-fidelity SoundTile shower speakers are designed to perfectly match the shape, profile and finish of Kohler's iconic WaterTile bodysprays and showerheads. Kohler, a global leader in kitchen and bath design and technology, engineered these speakers in close cooperation with Polk Audio, an award-winning designer and manufacturer of high-performance audio products
- Water resistant speakers can be used in shower applications
- Can be used with any audio system and also integrated with the DTV™ Custom Showering Experience
- Mounts within standard 2" x 4" walls
- Installs after finished wall is complete
- Low profile design
1 Kohler Audio Accessory Kit:
Simplify installation of your DTV II and SoundTile complete digital showering system with this audio accessory kit.
- For use with DTV™ II systems utilizing two speakers, this kit includes all cables needed for the audio functionality of the media server
- Allows wiring to be installed at rough-in stage before the media server is needed
- Consists of (2) 1-speaker cables, a line-in cable, and an Ethernet cable
We accept PayPal. All payment arrangements should be made within 48 hours of purchase to assure prompt shipping. Please contact our customer service if you have any questions, 401-323-0070.
Shipping for this item is free anywhere in the Continental USA. Please provide us with a confirmed physical address and a valid contact number for the delivery company. For shipments to addresses outside the continental USA, please allow 10-14 business days for delivery.
Returns and Miscellaneous
Please ask any questions before buying. We will accept returns providing you contact us within 14 days after receiving the item. Buyers are responsible for the return shipping. All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
K-695-1CP, K-682-K, K-638-K, K-98741-CP, (2) K-8023-CP, (3) K-8002-CP, K-355-CP, K-10286-CP, K-352-CP, K-9514-CP, K-1734-K, K-1737-CP, K-8033-CP, K-10609-A