This extremely rare coin is one of only a few known and almost never comes to market for sale.
This 1969 Quarter was struck in "error" by an employee of the Royal Canadian Mint over top of a 1964 Gold Sovereign minted by Great Britain. A strong magnifying glass shows the outline of the 1964 Gold Sovereign struck underneath the 1969 Canadian Quarter.
Serious buyers can contact us at their convenience with additional questions or for more detail.
- Payment must be made via Wire Transfer - details will be provided upon purchase. This is non-negotiable.
- We ship to Canada and the United States ONLY
- Items will ship via Canada Post or FedEx, fully insured, with tracking
- Buyer is responsible for all import duties or taxes that may be levied by local authorities
- Items will ship within 3 business days of payment
- Please see our Terms And Conditions for details on insurance and delivery stipulations
- Reduced or combined shipping is available if you win multiple items - please contact us for details.
- Due to the volatility of the international bullion markets, we DO NOT accept returns.
Terms & Conditions
- All packages are fully insured until signed for - our insurer is responsible for any loss or damage that may occur in transit
- However, if you have a signature waiver agreement with either Canada Post or FedEx, neither Bullion Counter Inc. or its insurer will be held responsible for any packages delivered to you.
- If your package is delivered to a non-residential address, or is signed for by a third party (such as a secretary, concierge, or doorman), neither Bullion Counter Inc. or its insurer will be held responsible for damaged, missing, or otherwise compromised packages.