|Case Material||18k White Gold|
|Dial Color||Metallic Blue|
|Case Back||18k White Gold with Skeleton Window|
|Case Width||37mm without the crown|
|Clasp Type||18k-White-Gold Tang|
|Crown||18k White Gold|
|Wrist Size||Up to 8.5 inches|
|Hand Indicators||Hour, Minute|
|Hour Markers||Roman Numerals|
|Model||5102G Celestial Grand Complication|
|Other Info||Includes Patek Philippe Packaging|
This men’s Patek Philippe Celestial Grand Complication, model number 5102G, is a gently pre-owned watch that has been discontinued. Photos of the actual timepiece show that it is in great condition, with no major signs of wear on the case, crystal, bezel, crown, back plate, or strap. It is fully functional, 100% authentic, and had sold for a retail price of $279,500.
This is a watch for those who wonder what lies beyond the sky. The 18k-white-gold case surrounds a metallic-blue dial that paints a picture of the night time sky over Geneva, Switzerland one night in 2002, the year this watch was created. The rotating sapphire plates show the relative positions of celestial bodies. A moon phase rotates around the dial, and the elliptical compass will point you northward. A 45-jeweled, Caliber-240 LU CL automatic movement powers it all, and the hands point to Roman-numeral hour markers.
The strap, composed of black leather, will fit a wrist up to 8.5 inches, and uses a tang clasp. The case measures 37mm wide without the crown, and 50mm long with the lugs. The total weight of the watch is 3.7 oz.
Patek Philippe is one of the most highly regarded and sought after brands of timepiece. With over 70 patents, Patek Philippe & Co. is and has always been a leader and pacesetter. With total imaginative freedom, the celebrated company insures that each product is bestowed with the latest technology, while remaining true to traditional watchmaking techniques. And Patek Philippe is among the few brands whose watches increase in value over time.
This watch has been brought to you by the experts at 300watches, the leader in the world of 100% authentic luxury watches at discount prices. All of our watches are guaranteed authentic or your money back. To find out more, go to our policy page. Also check out our eBay Store for many other great deals.
Close up pictures provided are of the actual watch. Due to PayPal’s $10,000 payment cap, this watch must be paid for by bank wire or bank check.
- We CANNOT accept credit cards directly, only through PayPal.
- We will only ship to the shipping address that PayPal provides on the payment "Transaction Details" page. To help guard against stolen credit cards and identity theft, NO exceptions will be made. If you need us to ship to an alternate address, we CANNOT accept PayPal.
- We CANNOT accept multiple PayPal payments for an item. PayPal requires a seller to accept only one PayPal payment per transaction.
- PayPal limits all transactions to $10,000. If the item purchased is more than $10,000, $10,000 can be paid with PayPal and the remaining balance must be mailed.
- We ONLY accept payments in United States Dollars (USD).
- Please contact us with any questions through eBay messaging system or by phone at 1-877-842-5760 or 212-354-9135 from 10am - 5:30pm eastern standard time. You can leave a message at other times and we will call back promptly.
- The New York Department of Taxation requires that we collect sales tax from all customers that pick purchases up from or location, and;
- The New York Department of Taxation requires that we collect sales tax for all purchases shipped within the state of New York.
- There are no discounts for cash payments. All payments will be taxed the same. This is non-negotiable. PLEASE DO NOT ASK!!!
- The Sales Tax Rate for New York State is 8.875%.
- All tax exempt customers must provide a copy of you vendor's license/resale certificate as well as a completed Sales and Use Blanket Exemption certificate. This must be done at the time of purchase and not after.
- Please notify us before you finalize the sale if you are a tax exempt customer. Once the transaction is completed, we will not issue a refund for the taxes.
- All items are shipped from our facility within the 1 full business days from the date payment is received.
- If for some reason we delay the shipping for more than 2 days we upgrade to the "FedEx Next Day" for FREE.
- Our default shipping carrier is FedEx and its FREE for most of the orders over $1000.
- We can ship via USPS, UPS, or DHL upon your request ($20 handling fee + actual rate will apply).
DOMESTIC SHIPPING RATES
- Item value $1-$1000 FREE SHIPPING via USPS Priority Mail, $20 for FedEx 2nd DAY.
- Item value $1001 and up FREE SHIPPING via FedEx 2nd DAY.
- FedEx NEXT DAY is available for an additional $30
- Insurance is included.
- Bid Items and Close-out Deals will be shipped through USPS Priority Mail for $9.95 and Expedited Shipping will be $35.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES & CONDITIONS
- Item value $1-$1000: We charge $50 USPS Express International, $70 FedEx Economy International, $90 FedEx Priority International
- Item value $1001 and up: We charge $70 for International Priority Expedited Mail and $90 for International Express Mail. Canadian Purchases will be shipped via Canadian Standard Mail and is $40.
- Insurance is included.
- The amount of time customs holds an item for is not guaranteed and is not included in the shipping time frame. Although it is unusual for customs offices to hold an item or package for a long period of time, it is possible and has happened in the past.
- It is the buyer's responsibility to pay customs fees, duties, import taxes, and related charges.
For security and insurance reasons we usually cannot accommodate local pick-ups. Thank you for understanding.
TERM OF SALES
- All watches are in perfect working condition unless otherwise stated in the description.
- Some items, including new items, may not include the box and papers. Please read the description to find out whether an item comes with box and papers. If an item does not indicate whether it comes with box and papers, then it does not come with box and papers.
- Please be aware of our item condition
rankings. They are as follows:
1. Brand New - A watch that was never used or tried on, and comes the box and papers as if buying from a dealer. Brand New watches that are Close-Out Deals are also never used of tried on but may not be stamped by the manufacturer.
2. New (With Out Tags) - A watch that was a Store Display or Owned by a Collector. These watches usually are in excellent condition with the occasional exception from being old stock. These items may not come with box and papers.
3. Pre-owned Great (or Very Good) Condition - A watch that was purchased and used sparingly. There may be barely visible signs of use.
4. Pre-owned Good Condition - A watch that was purchased and gently used. There are usually light scratches and signs of use.
5. Pre-owned Satisfactory Condition - A watch that was purchased and clearly used. There are usually scratches and signs of use.
6. Pre-owned and Not Working - These items are used and don't work.
For all NR (no reserve) auction we reserve the right to end the auction early.
- If the item is not as described you receive full refund plus reimbursement of your return shipping expense. Please contact us first through eBay messaging or by phone before returning any merchandise.
- If the item is as described we refund your payment minus the shipping we paid, which is as follows: If shipped USPS PRIORITY $10; If shipped FedEx 2ND Day $25; If shipped FedEx Overnight $45 to $50; If shipped International than it will be minus the actual shipping charges that we paid to ship the watch to you. In addition 0.4% from the watch value will be deducted to cover the insurance costs that we paid to ship the watch. The value will be rounded off to the next whole number.
- The item must be shipped to us in the exact same condition as it was shipped to you, it must not be altered in any way or the return will be void.
- If the watch that we receive from you is scratched, and the scratch is not visible on the close up listing pictures we will charge an additional $100 polishing fees.
- The item must be shipped back to us within 14 days after you receive the item.
- We charge a 15% restocking fee for all returns shipped after 14 days.
- No returns are possible after 30 days!
- 300 Watches is not responsible for any Customs fees for returned items. These fees will not be refunded by 300 Watches.
- You have to contact us prior to sending the item back as a return or repair.
- We are a company that specializes in selling and buying high- end used watches, jewelry, and accessories. We have been in business for over 10 years and have great experience in the watch market. Our specialty is selling unique watches. All of our jewelry, watches, and accessories are guaranteed in their condition and authenticity!
- We attend numerous jewelry and watch shows in search of unique and special merchandise. Unless stated otherwise all of our jewelry and watches feature top quality stones and workmanship.
- Authenticity is guaranteed for every item we sell.
- We make close up pictures of every item that we sell, and we try to make the exact and honest description to the best of our knowledge. Should you find a mistake in our description please do not hesitate to contact us.
We are located at 576 5th Ave suite 704, NYC, NY, 10036. Please call prior to coming to the office. Not all of the watches are in our office and if you come without calling we are not guaranteed to have it when you arrive. For security and insurance reasons we sometimes cannot allow local pickups. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Most of the time we respond on the same day. Please contact us through eBay messaging system or by phone at 1-877-842-5760 from 10am - 5:30pm eastern standard time. You can leave a message at other times and we will call back promptly.