| Welcome to Valley Auto Sport
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR A FULL DESCRIPTION AND LOTS OF PICTURES.
We are a fully licensed, bonded and insured dealership with a 20+ year track record of providing hand-picked, high-quality vehicles to our customers. Located in the beautiful Susquehanna Valley, our goal is to continue that tradition in a whole new way here on eBay MotorsTM. We are a standing member of the National Independent Automobile Dealers Association (NIADA), the Pennsylvania Independent Automobile Dealers Association (PIADA), and our mission is to ensure that the vehicle you see and read about here is exactly what is presented upon delivery. If you have any questions about our vehicles, history, or just want some general information, don't hesitate to contact us using the email link below. Our level of professionalism and integrity is second to none. We are very serious about our vehicles and customers so bid often and bid with confidence. Don't forget to check out our feedback profile to see what our growing list of satisfied customers have to say. Also, please be sure to read our Terms and Conditions section below before you bid. We hope you get as excited about our cars and trucks as we do!!
Valley Auto Sport is pleased to offer the following for
Absolute Auction....No Reserves....EVER!!
Please do not bid unless you are serious about owning this truck!!
It will be sold to the high bidder when the auction ends...Period!!
2011 Mercedes Benz Sprinter 2500 High Roof 144" Wheelbase
|Year: ||2011 |
|Make: ||Freightliner |
|Model: ||Sprinter 2500 High Roof 144" Wheelbase Cargo Van |
|Engine: ||3.0L DOHC V6 Turbo Diesel 188 HP |
|Transmission: ||5-Speed Automatic w/ OD |
|Exterior: ||Arctic White |
|Interior: ||Lima Black |
|Mileage: ||54,849 |
|VIN: ||WD3PE7CC2B5560777 |
|Features / Options: || |
- Premium Package
- Power Windows
- Power Locks
- Power Heated Mirrors
- Cruise Control
- Air Conditioning
- AM/FM/CD Radio
- Dual Front Airbags
- Traction Control
- 5-Speed Automatic Transmission
- 8,550 lb GVW
- Steel Wheels
- High Back Comfort Seats
- 5yr/100k Mile Engine Warranty
- Back Up Alarm
- Side Sliding Door w/ Window
- Cargo Partition Provisions
- D-Rings in Floor
|Description: ||Greetings and welcome to Valley Auto Sport. If you're tired of wasting tons of money at the fuel pump to keep your work truck on the road, we have the perfect solution. We just purchased this 2011 Mercedes Benz Sprinter 2500 Cargo Van with a High Roof that's in great condition and comes with the wonderfully efficient MB V6 Turbo Diesel. It can haul tons of tools and supplies and should get about twice the miles per gallon compared to your current gas powered van or pick-up. The best part is that we've decided to sell it WITH NO RESERVE AND THE BID STARTS AT $1.00!!!! FORGET ABOUT ALL OF THOSE RESERVE AUCTIONS AND TRY A TRUE AUCTION. THIS TRUCK WILL BE SOLD TO THE LAST BIDDER........NO MATTER WHAT!!!! Most dealers would list this truck with a hefty reserve, but not Valley Auto Sport.....we've got the best merchandise and no reserves. |
Now for a few details. This truck was originally sold new by our local Sprinter dealer and we were able to purchase it directly from them just last week. The original owner traded it in on a different vehicle and were were more than happy to bring it home. He originally ordered it with Freightliner badges because he didn't want his customers to get the wrong impression by seeing him driving a Mercedes Benz. It is a Mercedes Benz version with Freightliner badges. The original sticker price was about $40,000, but his one has had all the new car depreciation stripped away so there's nothing left but a great van at a great price. If you are at all familiar with the used truck market, you'll know that this is one of the hottest vehicles on the market today. With fuel prices heading higher every day, efficiency is once again on everyone's mind. We can't just sit at home and wait for the prices to recede, so it just makes sense to drive the most efficient vehicle possible when you go to work. The Sprinters are extremely smooth to drive, have good of power and torque, and still has plenty of room in the cargo area for gear or tools or deliveries. The EPA estimates that this Mercedes Benz V6 Turbo Diesel should get somewhere in the neighborhood of 20-25 mpg depending on how you drive and how much you are hauling. How many gas powered normal cargo vans can make that claim......NONE!! In these days of rising overhead and fuel prices, this truck just makes more sense. Who wouldn't want to DOUBLE or TRIPLE their fuel economy? We think this configuration is hard to beat and you'd be hard pressed to find a more functional truck. The Sprinter is a great work van because of its interior cargo space, low step-up height and an economical engine that won’t put you out of business. Its interior height makes it possible for almost everyone to be able to stand up and walk around inside, its low-to-the-ground load floor makes it easy to lift tools, luggage or cargo in and out and it has plenty of power for towing and hauling most anything you’ll need to carry around. It is the perfect size for all you plumbers, electricians, carpenters, masons, mechanical contractors, delivery companies, and on and on. It has room for all your "stuff", is easy to maneuver in and out of job sites, and drives great down the road. This one is pretty much a blank slate just waiting for Racks, Bins, Shelves, or whatever else you care to install in the back. The previous owner used it to deliver dry cleaning, so it has had very light duty work from new. Since 2010, the V6 Turbo Diesel BlueTec engine has been upgraded to 188 HP and has a towing capacity of 5,000lbs. Mercedes Benz has been building these since 1995 overseas where they are extremely popular. In 2001, they made their way to the USA as a Freightliner, then a Dodge Sprinter, and for the last 2 years as a Mercedes Benz or a Freightliner again. Either way, they are pretty much identical in every way. It didn't take long for them to catch on here in the states, and now you see them just about everywhere. They are very hot in the used market and difficult to find, especially virtually new with miles this low. The visibility is superb and the on road manners certainly have been influenced by Mercedes-Benz. It is a pleasure to drive and comes with all the necessary interior features to keep you happy behind the wheel. It has the Premium Package, Power Windows, Power Locks, Power/Heated Mirrors, Air Conditioning, Traction Control, Cruise Control, and even Anti-lock Brakes. Everything you need, nothing you don't. We're one of the top Commercial Truck Sellers on eBay, so you can be confident you are dealing with a company that knows their trucks. This one also comes with the balance of all the original manufacturer's engine warranty....why pay the new truck dealer mark-up when you don't have to? We have been selling on eBay for 11+ years, and have over 1000 positive feedbacks.....skip the rest and work with the best. We've got the reputation, experience, and best trucks on eBay.....go with the sure thing!!
Now for the condition report. With only 54k miles, this van is in great condition with no major dents or damage. Since it was just used to deliver dry cleaning, the condition is exceptional and barely used. The interior is also very clean with no holes, tears or nasty stains. You simply won't find a better used one anywhere!! The tires are size 245/75 R16 with about 90% tread on the front and 90% on the rear. It was completely serviced and checked over by the MB dealer's shop before we brought it home, so you shouldn't have to spend a dime before putting it to work. Keep in mind however, that you are buying it completely AS-IS like we sell all of our vehicles. Listen folks, you will have a hard time finding a higher quality used truck anywhere being sold for less than this. Somebody is going to get a great deal on this truck!! Don't hesitate to email us with any questions you have and we will respond as soon as possible. We encourage communication and will gladly respond to all questions with as much information as we can. Again, please be sure to read our terms and conditions below prior to bidding, and don't forget to check out our feedback profile so you can bid with confidence. Thanks for taking the time to look and remember: We have 11+ years and over 1000 positive feedbacks on eBay......go with the sure thing!!
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR OTHER AUCTIONS
Terms and Conditions:
- If you bid, you are entering into a legal and binding contract to purchase the vehicle described above. Please do not bid if you are not serious about owning this vehicle.
- You must be able to pay cash (in person) or have a loan pre-approved BEFORE bidding. We do not offer any type of financing!!
- Many online banks require their checks to be used at a Franchised Dealer only. We are a Licensed, Independent Used Car Dealership not a Franchised Dealer. Make sure to check with your bank regarding this difference before you bid.
- If you have negative feedback or no feedback please contact us prior to bidding or we reserve the right to cancel your bid. We will try to be as accommodating as possible.
- Seller reserves the right to notify bidders and cancel this auction at any time without any liability to the Seller.
- No bid retractions within 24 hours of auction end. If you're not sure.....don't bid.
- Successful bidder must contact us within 24 hours of the auction end.
- Vehicle inspections are welcome but must be completed prior to the close of the auction at the bidder's expense.
- We require a 10% deposit within 3 days of the close of the auction and full payment must be received within 10 days of the close of the auction. The deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE - If you don't complete the sale, your deposit will not be returned. We accept Certified/Cashiers Checks, Bank Checks or Wire Transfers unless other arrangements are made in advance.
- We will be happy to provide transportation from the airport or train station in Harrisburg if you provide us with your schedule.
- Buyer is responsible for shipping however we will gladly help with the logistics.
- We charge a $100.00 fee to all buyers ($50 doc fee and $50 processing fee). PA residents must pay 6% sales tax and state registration fees. Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, and local taxes and fees that may apply in the state the vehicle will be registered, however we will provide a 30-day temporary tag with proof of insurance from your agent or insurance company.
- Part of our qualification process is test driving our vehicles. Therefore, this vehicle may have a few more miles than we list above. We try to keep it within 100-200 miles of the number shown above.
- Please remember that this is a used vehicle and is sold "as-is" with no warranty expressed or implied. We make every effort to describe any and all imperfections, however all used vehicles may or may not have chips, dents, scratches, or imperfections as a result of normal everyday use. We will disclose any known mechanical, structural, exterior, and interior problems. We would welcome anyone who would like inspect the vehicle prior to bidding. Our main goal is to ensure that this vehicle more than meets your expectations and you become one of our many happy customers.
- Since this vehicle is used, please remember that books, extra keys, remote entry keys, cd cartridges, tool kits, etc., do not always remain with vehicles throughout their life. We try very hard to include all of the above, however, we will not be responsible for the absence of these minor accessories. Such items are replaceable at any local factory dealer or electronics store. If you are curious about any of the above, don't assume they are included....email and ask us.
- Any legal action associated with this sale from either the buyer or the seller is to take place in the State of Pennsylvania in the Dauphin County Courthouse. By bidding on and/or winning this auction the bidder/buyer agrees that any legal action will be heard in Dauphin County in the State of Pennsylvania. All legal actions associated with this auction/sale will be governed by the state Pennsylvania laws. Buyer agrees to be responsible for all legal costs including, but not limited to, court costs, expenses, attorney fees, cost of process service, and all other costs associated with the normal course of business.
- If you are one of our many Canadian customers, please CLICK HERE for information on restrictions and guidelines for export/import to Canada. We are not experts with all the rules and regulations, so it is your responsibility as buyer to do the research.
Only 54k Miles!!
This one is exceptional!!
An unlimited number of possible uses!!
High Roof and 144" Wheelbase!!
Freightliner badges, but it's the Benz version.
Rear Step Bumper!!
It's really just like new!!
Huge amount of space!!
Ready for anything back here!!
Power Windows and Locks!!
High Back Comfort Seats!!
Very Clean inside!!
MB Turbo Diesel!!
Balance of 5yr/100k mile Engine Warranty!!
We get numerous emails after every auction from disappointed bidders saying they lost out at the last second. We highly recommend using Proxy Bidding to ensure this doesn't happen. Enter the maximum you're willing to spend and let eBay bid for you. Also, if you haven't been verified by eBay with a credit card, you will not be able to bid higher than $15,000. If you're planning to bid, make sure this is taken care of so you don't have problems at the last minute. Remember, this is a true auction with no reserve....the truck will be sold to the highest bidder when the auction ends. Don't wait until the last seconds or you may miss your opportunity to own a great truck.