With Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010, you and your kids can create great schoolwork and home projects from multi-page bibliographies to multimedia presentations. Capture ideas and set them apart with video-editing features and dynamic text effects. Then easily collaborate with classmates without being face-to-face thanks to new Web Apps tools. The results go well beyond expectations with a little inspiration, a lot of creativity and Office Home and Student 2010.
Key Card Version
About Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key Cards
A Product Key Card provides another way to purchase Office with a PC. It includes a 25-character Product Key designed to activate Office software on a preloaded PC.
Product Key Card features
- Includes 25-character Product Key only, no disc.
- Designed to activate Office on 1 PC preloaded with Office 2010 suites. For a limited time, customers buying a PC without Office 2010 preloaded, can download the software at www.office.com/productkeycard.
- Licensed for 1 install on single PC only.
- License cannot be transferred to another PC.
- Download backup available at www.office.com/productkeycard.
- Customers buying a PC who need Office for new PC only; don't need to upgrade other home PCs.
- Customers buying a PC who don't require DVD media and/or are okay downloading software (if Office not preloaded).
- Customers buying a new PC (best experience if customer simply uses the Product Key to activate a PC already preloaded with Office 2010 suites)
For customers who require Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 with a license for three machines in the same household, Office may be purchased in a traditional disc version.
Capture Ideas and Set Them Apart
Find It on New Backstage View
Programs You Rely On
Included ProgramsEnjoy the same great features you know and love with Office and get some new ones when you upgrade to Office 2010.
|Word 2010 |
School fundraisers and neighborhood events come together efficiently when you use Word 2010. Create documents using new photo-editing features, lively text effects, then easily share them online and invite others to collaborate. Get more new features with Word 2010:
|Excel 2010 |
Saving for retirement, changing homes, cutting expenses--all are important financial decisions. Excel® 2010 offers useful direction with simple templates to help you build budgets and track expenses so you can focus on financial goals. Get more new tools with Excel 2010:
|PowerPoint 2010 |
Pressed for time on a major assignment? Get ideas down fast with ready-made templates, new photo- and video-editing features and eye-catching transitions all with Microsoft PowerPoint 2010. Get more new features including:
Gather a wealth of information and resources all in one spot with OneNote 2010. Post, share and edit notes for group projects online so everyone can work at the same time with real-time updates. Get more new features with OneNote 2010: