EDGE GREEN is an affordable high quality video processor and A/V hub with an intuitive User Interface that converts standard definition, high definition and PC signals from up to ten sources (including six HDMI) to any HDTV resolution up to 1080p.
SWITCHING, PROCESSING, SCALING AND CALIBRATION FOR PERFECT HD
The EDGE GREEN high-definition video processor and connection hub can be the heart of a new installation or a key upgrade to an existing system to make HDTV connection and operation easier and better! One wire connects many different sources (cable/satellite, Blu-ray, X-box, DVD, etc.) to your HDTV (or wireless with optional accessory!) Improve interlaced video, enjoy proper scaling, fix lip-sync errors, calibrate display and more – all with a “green” low-power rating!
Nine Inputs, One Cable to the HDTV
With 5 HDMI inputs and 4 analog inputs, you have connections for all your HD digital and analog video devices, plus room to grow. Connecting your HDTV is neat and elegant. A single HDMI cable carries video (including analog sources) and audio with perfect digital quality.
High Performance HD Video Processing
Edge Green’s video processing removes “mosquito noise” and other annoying compression artifacts. Professional-quality de-interlacing and advanced cadence detection enables watching movies at their original frame rate, with interlace and “pull down” distortions removed.
Full AVR Compatibility and Home Theater Audio Savings
Edge Green connects easily to your AVR (Audio Video Receiver) via HDMI, or connects to any stereo or surround system with optical digital audio. For new installations, save money by concentrating on audio capabilities when choosing a receiver. Edge Green also features onscreen source names (just like an AVR!).
Superior Scaling for Stable, Artifact-Free Images from All Sources
Your HDTV’s “native” resolution (typically 1920 x 1080) is fed other resolutions from various sources. Conversion (scaling) is built into TVs and AVRs, but run-of-the-mill scaling creates visual errors (artifacts) and jitter. Edge Green delivers professional reference-grade custom scaling so images perfectly fill the screen!
Easy to Setup and Even Easier to Use.
After hooking everything up, Edge Green’s advanced setup wizards and auto-detection of connected devices makes installation quick and simple. With Edge Green operating your system becomes easier too, by automatically switching to sources when you power them on.
If The Swiss Army Issued A Video Device, It Would Be Edge Green!
Built-in video test patterns to adjust your HDTV for best possible picture quality. Easy-to-follow web videos explain how. Save money compared with having a technician make these calibration adjustments by doing it yourself!
5 HDMI Inputs + 4 Analog Inputs with Onscreen Labels
Provides the connectivity today’s advanced systems need, with room for expansion. Easily connect all your video components to your HDTV, and give each source a name to appear briefly onscreen when selected. (NTSC/PAL/SECAM compatible)
Automatic Switching to Source
Edge Green can automatically detect whenever you turn on the Blu-ray player, Xbox, or any other video source, and switch to view it. With priority adjustment, this works even if cable/satellite box is on all the time!
Automatic Setup and Detection
Automated Setup Wizards and automatic detection of connected equipment (including sources and display) makes installation a breeze.
Independent Settings for Each Source
No more re-adjusting picture settings each time you switch between cable and DVD, for example. Edge Green remembers your custom settings for each video source.
Precision Deinterlacing of Standard Definition and High Definition Signals
Delivers the highest quality video from all interlaced sources including most cable, satellite and over-the-air broadcasts.
Pair Any Audio Input With Any Video Input
Each video input can be independently paired with an analog or digital audio input for maximum flexibility and signal quality.
Mosquito Noise Reduction
Reduces compression artifacts in digitally compressed signals, like cable, satellite and Internet-based video.
Fine Detail and Edge Enhancement
Allows you to accurately adjust the sharpness of the picture to your liking.
DVDO’s exclusive Progressive ReProcessing PReP™ technology dramatically improves video quality of imperfectly processed sources such as a DVD player, Blu-ray,or cable/satellite box.
Precision, Custom Video Scaling up to 1080p
Perfectly match source resolution to your HDTV. Tired of those “black bars” on your HDTV? Don’t want an improperly stretched or squeezed picture? Set horizontal and vertical zoom controls for each source.
Precision AV LipSync™
Eliminates audio-video sync problems. Automatically adds precise delay so audio and selected video are perfectly synchronized. User-set audio delay up to 200 milliseconds can fix sync errors with cable, satellite, etc.
Game Play Mode
Small time delays from video processing that improves movies and sports can throw off video game play. Special near-zero-latency Game Mode enables connecting to Edge Green without compromising "playability".
Calibration Test Patterns
Help you set up your HDTV or projector for optimal viewing.
Nine Video Inputs:
- Five HDMI (accepts 480i/p-60, 576 i/p-50, 720p-50/60, 1080i-50/60, 1080p-24/50/60,VGA/SVGA/XGA/SXGA@60Hz)
- One Composite (NTSC/PAL/SECAM)
- One S-Video (NTSC/PAL/SECAM)
- One Component (YPbPr or RGB/S - accepts 480i/p-60, 576i/p-50, 720p-50/60, 1080i-50/60, 1080p-60)
- One Component/RGBHV (YPbPr/RGBS/RGBHV accepts 480i/p60, 576i/p-50, 720p-50/60, 1080i-50/60, 1080p-60, VGA/SVGA/XGA/SXGA@60Hz)
Ten Audio Inputs:
- Five HDMI
- One Coaxial Digital (assignable)
- Three Optical Digital (assignable)
- One Analog Left/Right (assignable)
- Three Outputs:
- One HDMI Audio/Video Output (For Display Connection)
- One HDMI ‘Audio Only’ output for receivers (AVRs) with HDMI
- One Optical Digital for receivers without HDMI
- Output Video Formats:
Auto-Detect Display Format:
- 480p-60 (720x480@60Hz)
- 720p-60 (1280x720@60Hz)
- 1080i-60 (1920x1080@60Hz)
- 1080p-60 (1920x1080@60Hz)
- 1080p-24 (1920x1080@24Hz)
- 1080p-25 (1920x1080@25Hz)
- 576p-50 (720x576@50Hz)
- 720p-50 (1280x720@50Hz)
- 1080i-50 (1920x1080@50Hz)
- 1080p-50 (1920x1080@50Hz)
- VGA (640x480@60Hz)
Additional Features and Controls:
- IR Remote Control with direct access
- Rear panel IR connector (mini-jack) for placement inside cabinet or closet
- All functions accessible via On Screen Display (OSD)
- Fully programmable controls for each video input with
- Automatic input source detection & input priority selection
- Picture controls: Fine Detail, Edge Enhancement, Mosquito Noise Reduction, Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Hue
- Internal universal power supply: 100 – 240 VAC @ 50-60 Hz
- Consumption <20w
- Standby Mode – automatic 30 second timeout indicated by power light color change
- Physical Dimensions (height x width x depth)
- 2.1” x 16.9” x 10.3” (26.3cm x 43.4cm x 5.5cm)
- Weight – Complete Package: 9.2 lbs.
- Unit Only: 6.2 lbs.
Posted with eBay Mobile