- Accurate temperature with a gentle forehead scan
- More accurate than ear - Harvard Medical School study
- At least as accurate as rectal - Hospital for Sick Children study
- Use on sleeping infant, or child with ear infection
- Imbedded silver destroys bacteria, mold, mildew and fungi... naturally and safel
- Silver Ion Antimicrobial Head - destroys bacteria, mold, mildew and fungi... naturally and safely - Probe covers not required
- Method of choice of premier hospitals
- Gentle stroke of forehead captures naturally emitted heat from skin over temporal artery
- Arterial Heat Balance computes the correct temperature
- Safe and easy to use for all ages
- Gentle Stroke of Forehead captures naturally emitted heat from skin over temporal artery
- Red LED lights and soft beep indicate correct scan
- Takes 1,000 readings per second, selecting the most accurate
- Arterial Heat Balance computers the correct temperature
- Battery included
Remove protective cap before use. Be sure lens is clean. If not, clean with cotton swab dipped in alcohol and let dry. Hold the thermometer as shown.
Gently position the probe flush (flat) on the center of the forehead. Press and hold the SCAN button.
Lightly slide the thermometer across the forehead keeping the sensor flat and in contact with the skin until you reach the hairline. You will hear a beeping and a red light will blink to indicate a measurement is taking place. If perspiration is present, continue to hold button depressed, lift probe from forehead and touch the neck just behind the ear lobe.
Release the SCAN button and remove the thermometer from the head.
Read the temperature on the display. Thermometer will shut off automatically after 30 seconds. To turn the thermometer off immediately, press and release the button quickly.
Replace the protective cap on thermometer to protect the sensor when not in use.
Used and Recommended by Thousands of Doctors and Nurses
Exergen TemporalScanners are relied upon daily in thousands of hospitals in clinics, taking over a billion fast, accurate, non-invasive temperatures per year. More clinical studies support the accuracy of Exergen TemporalScanners than any other thermometer.