ZoZo Music is your premier source for musical instruments and accessories! We offer a wide variety of products to suit the needs of every musician, from the first time musical novice to the seasoned expert. We are a proud member of the Better Business Bureau, a well-trusted seller on ebay, as well as ID Verified and Square Trade Certified. Our goal at ZoZo Music is to provide you with the tools you need to make the music you love, at a price that you'll love even more.
We created the first hand-held electronic tuner back in 1975. Some 20 million tuners later, Korg have continued to use their years of experience and technological leadership to deliver the finest series of instrument tuners ever. From the starting student in Band & Orchestra to the accomplished soloist, we have the tuner that's right for you. Chromatic tuners capture every pitch; our specialty tuners zero in one some unique tuning challenges - Bluegrass Tuners, Hawaiian Tuners, and more. Our new Wi-Tune wireless tuner technology provides the ultimate in discrete tuning convenience.
The AW-1 was a top-selling Korg model that has been popular with musicians of wide-ranging genres for its superb functionality and convenience. The new AW-2 Chromatic Tuner enhances this basic concept by adding the flexibility of an adjustable angle for the display section, enhanced visibility from the built-in backlight, and improved fit to your instrument, allowing the performer to tune in a natural position. The new AW-2G adds a clip that's optimized for a guitar. With the AW-2/AW-2G, you'll be ready for stress-free tuning in any situation.
High accuracy and superb functionality have made Korg tuners the worldwide favorite. And now, the new AW-2G joins the best-selling CA series of tuners.
Korg AW-2G Highlights
- Clip-on guitar tuner that attaches directly to any headstock – ideal for acoustic players.
- Now available in both White (AW-2GWH) and Black (AW-2G).
- AW-2G Guitar Tuner comes with a clip that's optimized for attaching to a guitar headstock.
- Double ball-joint allows multi-angle positioning with far greater mobility for the display section.
- Internal backlight ensures excellent visibility even on a dimly lit stage.
- Energy-saving Auto mode automatically switches to the low-power Soft mode when no sound is present.
- Select either the internal mic or the piezo sensor for optimum response.
- Meter Reverse function allows intuitive tuning from any viewing angle.
- Calibration function accommodates a variety of concert pitches.
- Auto Power Off function maximizes the battery life, even if you forget to turn the tuner off.
- Memory Backup function.
Fast, accurate, and reliable guitar tuning – with clip-on convenience
While clip-on tuners offer convenience to every player, Korg’s AW-2G Guitar Tuner provides the swift and accurate results that today’s musician’s demand. The needle-style metering and large backlit display provide the ultimate in functional, high-visibility. Using an articulate mounting system, the entire display section can be quickly positioned for easy viewing. With the AW-2G Guitar Tuner, you'll be ready for stress-free tuning in any situation.
Double ball joint allows multi-angle adjustment for greatly enhanced flexibility
The tuner display section and the clip section of this guitar tuner are connected by a double ball joint that provides a broader range of left/right/up/down movement, dramatically increasing the range of adjustment. The AW-2G clip-on tuner makes it easy to adjust the display section for easy viewing, allowing you to tune in a natural position.
Backlight ensures excellent visibility even on a dark stage
The amount of light available to a performer varies greatly. Dim locations such as a stage or orchestra pit, glaring outdoor sunlight, evening dusk, or nighttime illumination are often far from ideal. The AW-2G's backlit meter provides three illumination modes: Off mode for brightly lit locations, Soft mode for somewhat dim locations where you want to conserve battery power, and Auto mode for bright illumination in locations of poor visibility. This ensures that you'll be able to tune perfectly under any conditions. In addition, Auto mode automatically switches to the lower brightness of Soft mode when there has been no sound input or button operation for approximately ten seconds, preventing unnecessary battery consumption. Attention has been paid to numerous details to ensure ideal tuning, such as a large display font and a meter that clearly indicates the pitch discrepancy.
AW-2G’s dedicated guitar clip
The AW-2G clip-on guitar tuner comes with a dedicated guitar clip, designed for instruments that have a flat surface such as the headstock of a guitar. The inside of one side of the clip has a pad with an adjustable angle, ensuring a stable fit even on guitars with headstocks of varying thicknesses. The display section can be attached to either side of the clip as desired; if you attach the guitar tuner so that the display section is behind the headstock, it won't be visible from the audience, and you'll be able to tune unobtrusively with a clean-looking stage setup.
Excellent tuning functionality: a broad tuning range and high precision
In spite of their light weight and ultra-small size, the AW-2G Guitar Tuner boasts a broad tuning range of A0 - C8 and a full complement of solid tuning functionality. A vibration-sensing piezo pickup is built in, ensuring stable tuning even in a noisy environment. You can also tune using the internal mic. In addition, when using the AW-2G clip-on tuner in a vertical position, you can use Korg's proprietary Meter Reverse function to switch the meter so that its High (+) indication is upward. The AW-2G Guitar Tuner is powered by a widely available CR2032-type lithium battery, and with the backlight off, the battery life extends to an amazing 150 hours. Numerous other functions are provided, including adjustable calibration to support various concert pitches, auto power off, and memory backup.
- Korg AW-2G Clip-on Chromatic Tuner
- Scale: 12-note equal temperament
- Detection Range: A0 (27.50 Hz)-C8 (4186 Hz)
- Precision: +/-1 cent
- Reference pitch: 410...480 Hz (1 Hz steps)
- Dimensions: 2.28"(W) x 1.02"(D) x 0.50"(H)
- Weight: AW2G 0.61 oz. (including battery)
- Battery Life: Approximately 150/75/20 hours (backlight: unlit/soft/auto, tuner continuously operating, A4 input)
- Included items: CR2032 lithium battery (3V), Instrument clip
- Warranty: 1 Year
- UPC: 4959112068940
- MPN: AW2G
- Color: Black
- Retail Price: $65.00
FREE GROUND SHIPPING INCLUDED!
| ZoZo Music Advantage
- We prefer payment via Paypal.
- If paid via PayPal, we will only ship to the shipping address shown on Paypal.
- We also accept credit card payments over the phone. Please call us at 210-684-ZOZO(9696) to make payment.
- We currently accept the following forms of payment: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, PayPal
- Payment must be received within 3 days. If payment cannot be made within specified time, please contact us to make arrangements. We will try to work with you.
- Texas residents must pay 8.125% sales tax.
We, at ZoZo Music, pride ourselves on having some of the quickest and safest shipping in the industry! All items are professionally packed with the utmost care to ensure a safe trip! We make every effort to ship your product out as soon as possible. Most orders received by 3pm CST, are shipped the same day!
We have partnered with various companies and warehouses across the country in order to offer our customers a wider variety of products. Occasionally, an order may ship from one of these locations. Please allow 3-5 business days for shipment of these orders. We also offer expedited shipping services such as USPS Express Mail (next day service), UPS 2nd day and UPS Next day. Additional shipping fees will apply.
- We ship every business day (Monday-Friday), excluding national holidays.
- Items are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. We ship FAST, usually same day if paid before 3pm CST!
- Overnight shipments will be sent via USPS Express Mail or UPS Next Day.
- Orders going to a P.O. Box or APO/FPO address will be shipped via U.S. Postal Service. Additional charges may apply.
- Boxes over 70 lbs each cannot be shipped via USPS
- Most orders under 5 lbs are shipped via USPS Parcel Post or First Class Mail.
- Insurance is included on all shipments. There is no additional fee for insurance.
- If paid via PayPal, we will only ship to the shipping address shown on PayPal.
- All items are professionally packaged with the utmost care!
- We do ship to various International destinations. Additional shipping charges will apply. Brokers fees, taxes, customs, and any other expenses associated with importing/exporting the instrument are at the customer's expense and are the customer's responsibility. Please contact us for a shipping cost quote.
- Additional shipping charges will apply for orders shipping to Hawaii, Alaska and the following U.S. territories: American Samoa, Guam, Mariana Pacific Islands, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, and U.S. Military APO/FPO locations that use a U.S. Postal ZIP Code. We currently ship to these destinations via U.S. Postal Service.
- If your purchase was eligible for Free Shipping, and the item is returned, the original shipping cost incurred by ZoZo Music for the delivery of your merchandise, will be deducted from your credit or refund.
How long will it take to receive your order via UPS?
How long will it take to recieve your order via Fedex?
Here at ZoZo Music, we believe that "Today's satisfied customer, is tomorrow's loyal patron." That's why our number one priority at ZoZo Music is to make certain that every customer, is a satisfied customer. We know that the level of customer service and support is just as important as the price and quality of the product. We also realize that you have an endless amount of choices on where to purchase your gear and we want to help make that an easier choice for you.
Selecting and purchasing a product online can be a very difficult process. ZoZo Music is here to make that process as smooth as possible by offering a large selection of products, unbeatable prices and the "ZoZo Music Advantage" that guarantees customer satisfaction with every purchase! The "ZoZo Music Advantage" allows our customers to make each purchase with comfort and confidence. From our knowledgeable, customer service oriented staff to our unbeatable, low prices, ZoZoMusic is sure to please. Check out some of the features offered by the "ZoZo Music Advantage" and make the decision on where to purchase your gear, an easy one!
- Low Price Guarantee
- 30-Day Hassle Free Return Policy
- Free Same Day Shipping on Most Orders
- No Sales Tax (Except in Texas)
- Member of The Better Business Bureau
- Member of Namm (National Association of Music Merchants)
- Friendly and Knowledgeable Staff
- Highly Personalized Customer Service
- Long-time and Well-Trusted Ebay Seller
- "ID" Verified via eBay
- Square Trade Certified
- Fast Email Response Time
- Great Products, Better Prices And The Best Customer Service
At ZoZo Music, we are committed to providing our customers with the highest level of service and value! We stand behind the products we sell and we offer an excellent return policy to ensure your satisfaction! Our #1 priority is to make sure that every customer is a satisfied customer. That's why we offer a "No Hassle", "No Questions Asked" 30-day return policy (14 days for used items).
- If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may return the merchandise within 30 days of the shipping date for a complete refund of the merchandise price, no questions asked!
- We will also allow an in-house credit, or exchange for another product, if you prefer.
- All returns must be received in the complete and original packaging with all included accessories and complete documentation (Owner's Manual, blank warranty card, quick start guides, etc.).
- Returned merchandise must be returned in it's original condition with no signs of wear, use or abuse.
- In the event that the returned product is not in the same condition as it was when we shipped it, you may be subject to a minimum 15% restocking fee.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- If your purchase was eligible for free shipping, the original shipping cost incurred by ZoZo Music for the delivery of your merchandise, will be deducted from your credit or refund.
- Return shipping will be at the customer's expense.
- A Return Authorization number is required for all returns. Please contact us to obtain an RA number and complete instructions before returning any items.
- Returned merchandise received without an RA number may be refused and sent back without notice.
- No returns past 30 days.
Q. Do you sell any other items?
A. Yes, we also sell gig bags, hardshell cases, an assortment of amplifiers, tuners, pickups, effects pedals, straps, cables and many other accessories! We also carry other instruments such as flutes, saxophones, trumpets, clarinets, pro-audio equipment, DJ equipment, drum sets, percussion, violins, banjos, ukuleles, mandolins and much, much more! Just let us know what else you need and we'll be happy to list it as an eBay auction item!
Q. Are the pictures seen in the Ebay ad of the exact item being sold?
A. In most cases, we do use stock photos. The grain, color and other small details may differ slightly.
Q. Do new instruments and accessories carry a warranty?
A. Yes, new instruments and accessories do carry the full manufacturer's warranty. We are an Authorized Dealer for all new instruments we sell.
Q. Does the instrument come with a case or any other accessories?
A. No, the instrument does not come with a case or any other accessories unless otherwise noted in the description.
Q. If paid via PayPal or a credit card, will you ship to a "Gift" address?
A. Yes, if paid via PayPal, we can ship to a gift address. The gift address must be listed on PayPal as the shipping address. No exceptions.
Q. Do you charge sales tax?
A. ZoZo Music is currently based in the state of Texas. Subsequently, we are required to charge applicable sales taxes to Texas residents. Customers residing outside of Texas will not be charged sales tax.
Q. How do I change or cancel an order?
A. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and our sales representatives are here to help you pick out the gear right for you. We do understand that occasionally, orders may need to be changed or canceled and we will be more than happy to accommodate your request. Please call our sales representatives at 210-684-ZOZO(9696). Most orders are shipped within 24 hours, so it is not always possible to cancel or change an order once it has been placed. In this case, our return policy will apply.
Q. Do you ship to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S Territories? What about APO/FPO?
A. Yes, we currently ship via U.S. Postal Service to Hawaii and the following U.S. territories: American Samoa, Guam, Mariana Pacific Islands, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, and U.S. Military APO/FPO locations that use a U.S. Postal ZIP Code. Additional shipping costs will apply, so please contact us for an accurate shipping quote. USPS restrictions and conditions may apply.
Q. Do you offer International Shipping?
A. Yes, we do ship to various International destinations. Additional shipping charges will apply. Brokers fees, taxes, customs, and any other expenses associated with importing/exporting the instrument are at the customer's expense and are the customer's responsibility. Those fees are not covered in our shipping fees or the price of the items purchased. Please contact us for a shipping cost quote.
7715 Mainland Dr, Ste. 116
San Antonio, Tx. 78250