SquareTrade © AP6.0
New Unlocked Motorola Fire XT530
Qwerty/Touchscreen Android GSM
- Fast shipping Overnight service is available
- Quad BAND! (GSM 850-900-1800-1900 MHz)
- 2 MP Camera
- Buy from a US Seller with Confidence
New Unlocked Motorola Fire XT530 Qwerty/Touchscreen Android GSM Phone!
The Motorola Fire XT530 is loaded with premium features including an Android OS, Wifi,
photo, video, internet browsing and more-all in a streamlined touchscreen design.
- This unlocked cell phone is compatible with GSM carriers like
AT&T and T-Mobile. Not all carrier features may be supported. It
will not work with CDMA carriers like Verizon Wireless, Alltel and
- Android OS Version 2.3 GingerBread
- A-GPS Support
- Wifi capability
- Music. Tap, tap, play-instant music. Just open your media player and select a playlist
- Photos. Use your phone's camera to take photos and send them to your friends.
- Browsing. Get more from the web with a huge screen. Search, browse, everything you want to do, made easier.
- What is in the box?
- Motorola XT530 Phone
- Phone Battery
- Wall Charger
- USB Cable
- Quick Manual
Other item info
We are open Monday through Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm Pacific Standard Time.
If you email questions after business hours, we will usually answer them the next day.
We are closed on weekends but will do our best to answer as many questions as we can.
If we did not respond to a question sent on a Saturday or Sunday, please check your email on Monday.
Our Customer service phone number is 818-709-4312 or 818-671-1264
As a purchaser please make sure that you read and understand our terms and policies before purchasing the product. It is understood that by purchasing the product you have agreed to our terms and conditions, the return policy, conditions of replacement and the fees.
Since this is a legal agreement it will be implemented in case of any dispute. As a selling party it is our obligation that our customers have an easy, transparent transaction and have full knowledge of the remedial steps to be taken in case the product you receive is damaged/ not as described/DOA/ wrong item.
It is of utmost importance to us that we provide each and every customer with a unique and personalized experience so we request you to take some time in reading our policies before making the purchase.
We believe it is our duty to provide assistance to our customers, shall it be required at any point of time, and we are happy to help our customers while expecting them to be fair to us to maintain a healthy relationship.
- Ask your questions before buying the item :
Why? By buying the item you are agreeing with the sellers term and condition, these terms and conditions are for you to read, before buying the item, you can ask the seller any question you want to, do your research, then buy the item.
- Read the Return Policy :
Why? Because if you are not happy with the item you have purchased and you want to return it, you will need to follow the return policy procedure. You need to know in case of the return what fees you will have to pay.
- If you are buying a phone make sure to read the compatibility section before buying the item, check with your service carrier, and make sure your questions are answered by us before buying the item.
- When you purchase any item from us on eBay, about 18% of the items price goes to eBay, PayPal shipping and other expenses so if you return the item along with the shipping fee there will be some restocking fees to cover the expenses.
- Always read the complete listing, not just the title and subtitle.
- Leave your feedback for the seller based on:
- How fast and professional (item was delivered, emails were answered)
- In case of any issues how professionally we honoured our policy and what we have promised there.
- If you receive the item not what you expected first email the seller and ask them about it, giving them chance to resolve the issue, if we make a mistake we will gladly make it up and make it good.
- To receive a response to your email please be patient: we do our best to answer to your emails as fast as possible.
To know the condition of the item you are buying please read the item condition next to the picture.
Here is some general information:
- If we list the item as New: item is new and never been used: it could be opened to be unlocked, for testing, but it was never been used or sold to anyone.
- If we list the item as New Other: it has not been used, some of the items are a part of factory liquidations and they have been repacked, but they never been used by any customers. Most of them have been opened for unlocking and testing, also sometimes some items are made back long ago and those items have been opened to be tested to make sure they are in working condition with no issues, sometimes batteries are changed if the item was made long time ago.
- If we list the item as Used: The item was previously sold and used; there might be some dents, scratches on the item. Please ask us about the condition of the item if you are not sure about it.
We buy and sell the phones sealed but we know they have been opened by suppliers to be unlocked and sometimes for testing. We do our best to deliver the products that you purchased but if there are any issues please let us know. We are open for any suggestions, your emails and suggestions help us to know our issues and be a better online seller.
How to know if the phone is compatible with your carrier:
- If you are with Verizon, Sprint, or any carrier that do not use a sim card you need to buy their own phones, that means if you are with Verizon you need to buy a Verizon phone and our listing has to say Verizon phone, an unlocked phone won’t work with those service providers.
- If your carrier is a GSM carrier (they use sim card) you need to call and talk to their tech support or click on below link to find out what frequency band they are using, then check out listing to make sure the phone covers those frequencies, if you carrier is operating on more than one frequency (like AT&T 1900Mhz and 850Mhz) the phone has to cover both the bands otherwise you might not get any signal.
If the phone is unlocked it means there is no lock on the phone to limit the phone to be used with specific carrier, so it can be used with different carriers as long as they are on the same frequency bands.
MMS, Internet : If the phone is unlocked and operates with the same frequency as your carrier that means you won’t have any problem making or receiving calls and text messages but for picture messaging (MMS) or the Internet you still need to configure the phone with your carrier. You are responsible to check with your service provider and do your research before purchasing the item. We don’t know who your service provider is and if the phone is unbranded or unlocked the MMS and browser and few other features won’t work unless you configure the phone with your service carrier setting. The responsibility for this is completely upon the customers and the company is not liable for any problems of this nature.
In some areas some service providers are using different frequency band than what they posted so the phone might doesn't work in that area, so please check before you by the item.
Verizon Customers : you only can buy Verizon phones, to activate the phone you need to turn on the phone and dial *228 choose option 1 or call 1-800-922-0204 and choose option 3.
T-Mobile Customers: T-Mobile operates on 1900Mhz band, you almost can use all the GSM phones, only in very few places T-Mobile is using other carriers tower if you are in one of those areas you might have a problem with the phones that don’t cover 850Mhz frequencies. Otherwise once you buy the phone, insert your sim card and turn on the phone and enjoy using it.
AT&T Customers: you need to be careful with the phones you are buying, AT&T is using 850Mhz 2G, 850Mhz 3G and 1900Mhz, so if you live in area under 850Mhz and you buy a phone that doesn’t cover 850Mhz you won’t get any signal and your phone will say Emergency calls only. Try to buy Quad-Band phones because they cover 850-900-1800-1900Mhz frequency and you should not have any problem.
International Customers: Please talk to your carrier’s tech support and ask about the about their frequency and make sure the phone you are buying will support their frequency.
- We ship from California, U.S.A. using USPS or UPS.
- Most items will be shipped within 24 hours of the payment clearence, in some cases it can take up to 7 days.
- We only ship to the address that are approved by paypal.
- We do not change address by email, please do not email and ask to change your address.
- We ship items to PO. Box. APO, HI, AK, ...
- Shipment over $250 will need a signature confirmation upon delivery.
- Items less than $250 don't need any signature for delivery, if you live in not safe area and need a signature confirmation you will need to add $3 to your payment and request for it when you are making your payment.
- Overnight shipment will be shipped within 24 hour after the payment.
- We ship from Monday to Friday.
- We do not ship on Saturday and Sundays or holidays.
- International shipments will be shipped by USPS (some cases FedEx).
- We are not responsible to import taxes or any other broker fees or government taxes forced by your country. We do not have control on your custom and they can hold the items to clear the shipment.
- Normally international shipments are delivered in 5-10 business days but it can take longer depends to your country?s custom handing time.
- Asia : We do not ship to Asia accept Japan, so please do not buy the item
- Middle East : we do not ship to Middle East
- Africa : we do not ship to Africa
- Europe : we ship to most of countries in Europe, but you can email us to be sure
Extended Warranty : Once you receive the item and after your inspection ( if any issue was found check my return policy) , and the item is working and good condition you can purchase up to 3 years warranty from Square Trade, it won't cost much but you will be covered if anything happens.
Warranty : we do not advertise our items with factory warranty because:
- We sell to almost anyone, anywhere in the world, most of the brands do not honor warranty if the item was not purchase from their store in that country.
- Most of our items are unbranded items and that means they don't have any service carrier logo on them and therefore they are considered as International version which the factory doesn't honor warranty.
- Some items are very old models and they are discontinued models, we buy them as liquidation lot and they don't come with factory warranty.
If the item is advertised as new please do not assume it comes with factory warranty, if it comes with factory warranty we will state it clearly with the phone.
By purchasing the item you have agreed to our return policy so please make sure to read it carefully. This is your responsibility to read and understand this section before purchasing this item.
- You as a buyer are responsible to inspect the item upon delivery : If you are travelling or are unavailable for any reason to inspect the item do not buy the item. You can’t email weeks after you receive it and tell us it was broken when you got it and you just opened the box after few weeks.
- If the item is delivered Broken , with any physical damage or not working : you should not use the item at all, you can open the box but once you discover the issue you have to contact us to return the item and replace it. In this case since neither the seller or the buyer are in fault, the buyer pays to return the item and we will replace the item and pay to ship it back to you.
- If you receive a not as described item, or a used item (if you purchased a new item) : please first read the listing to make sure you did not miss anything upon purchase, Do not use the item, Please contact us within 3 days. If the item is not as described you do not use it, by using the item you are accepting the item in the condition you have received. If the item is not as described please send the item back and we will replace it, we will cover your shipping fee up to $8 ( USPS shipping fee for 2 lb shipment by Priority mail with delivery confirmation number). The replacement will be shipped by Priority mail
- If the item has a factory defect : we will cover it up to 30 days, repair or replacement will be honored (RMA dept decision), only factory defective items will be replaced (physical damage is not covered).
- If you have purchased a wrong item for your carrier : you can resell the item online or you can return it for an exchange or refund mines restocking fee. The item has to be shipped back in the same condition you received it, with the plastic protections.
- Refund : We honor replacement for (factory defective, not as described, Dead on arrival, broken) items so there won't be any reason for refund, only reason left is you do not like the item or the item was purchase in mistake in this case if the item is return in the same condition, plastic covers still on the item, no sign of any use, we will honor refund mines %15 restocking fee or min of $10 to cover eBay and paypal and shipping fees.
- If the item is used we might deny your refund or restocking fee up to %30 applies.
Why do we charge for restocking fee : for selling the item on eBay we have to pay some commission to eBay, as well as paypal, also shipping the item, material, employee, we hate charging restocking fee but in order to provide service to customers, answer emails the same time, ship the same day. Phone support … we will need your cooperation and understanding. So please if you do not agree with this term do not purchase the item. We do not want to receive any bad review because you are not happy with this terms after an issue happens.
Before you judge our return policy please check retail stores return policy
If you buy any device from below stores and do not use it them, just walk out the door and come back in and see how much they charge you ( No matter if the item is defective or not, its still sealed or not).
Verizon : $35 restocking fee for up to 30 days
You can check the policy here:
AT&T : $35 restocking fee for up to 30 days
You can check the policy here:
To return your item please click on below link and fill out the return form, once the form is filled out you will receive a return authorization number and address to send the item back
We are open Monday through Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm Pacific Standard Time. If you email questions after business hours, we will usually answer them the next day.
We are closed on weekends but will do our best to answer as many questions as we can. If we did not respond to a question sent on a Saturday or Sunday, please check your email on Monday.
Our Customer service phone number is 818-709-4312 or 818-671-1264.
SquareTrade © squaretrade warranty v2.0