eBay item number:
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as
... Read moreabout the condition
Long Sleeve, Short Sleeve
Yellow, Pink, Blue, White, Green, Gray
Carter's 4 Piece Set
New with tags, Sold Individually
- Comes with: short sleeve bodysuit or shirt, sleep and play, pants, and cap/bib/booties
- Convertible kitty and owl - a footless sleeper that can convert into a gown for bedtime. comes with booties and cap
- Character cap or embroidered bib match set
- Expandable shoulders and reinforced snaps on bodysuits
- No pinch elastic waists on pants
- Machine washable
- Height: 21.5 in(55 cm)
- Weight: 5-8 lb(2.3-3.6 kg)
- Height: 21.5-24 in(55-61 cm)
- Weight: 8-12.5 lb(3.6-5.7 kg)
- Height: 24-26.5 in(61-67 cm)
- Weight: 12.5-16.5 lb(5.7-7.5 kg)
- Height: 26.5-28.5 in(67-72 cm)
- Weight: 16.5-20.5 lb(7.5-9.3 kg)
Please pay within 2 days, or contact me.
Unfortunately, due to many buyers not paying, an Unpaid Item Case will be opened after 2 days. Thank you for understanding
Shipping is Monday - Friday. No weekend shipping
I ship the day after I receive payment, if payment via E-check, item will be shipped the day after payment clears.
Free USPS First Class shipping, other options available, cost of shipping determined by weight
Flat rate $12.99 for first item, $3.00 each additional item for USPS First Class Mail International - no tracking number, depending on where it is being shipped to, item can take anywhere from 3 weeks to 2 months to make it to your country. Argentina, arrival of item(s) can take up to 3 months to arrive. Please be aware!
Flat rate $35.00 for first item, $3.00 each additional item for Priority Mail International comes with tracking number - no flat rate envelopes
International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.