WHY BUY HERE?
BECAUSE THE JERSEY IS REAL, NOT A ASIAN KNOCK OFF
DETROIT RED WINGS
2008 STANLEY CUP
REEBOK PREMIER JERSEY
Official DETRIOT RED WINGS REEBOK PREMIER JERSEY. This is an extremely rare item. This is not a Korean or fake jersey. This is your chance to own A real REEBOK PREMIER Jersey!!! This item would make a great gift for any hockey fan or WINGS fan!!
PLAYER NAME, NUMBER & PATCH WILL BE SEWN ON AFTER ORDER IS PLACED.
JERSEYS TAKE 3-6 DAYS TO BE CUSTOMIZED AFTER YOUR PAYMENT HAS BEEN RECEIVED. IF YOU NEED YOUR JERSEY SOONER PLEASE SEND US A NOTE.
|REEBOK PREMIER & EDGE AUTHENTIC SIZING CHART|
||RECOMMENDED JERSEY SIZE |
||EDGE AUTHENTIC |
||46 or 50 |
||50 or 52 |
||52 or 54 |
||54 or 56 |
||56 or 60 |
|REEBOK/CCM CLASSIC ADULT JERSEY SIZING CHART|
Shipping is FREE for USPS Priority Mail with tracking to the United States.
$20.00 for UPS Delivery with tracking to Canada.
$39.00 for USPS express mail with tracking for International Shipping (excluding Canada)
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
The winner of this auction will receive the listed item above. Sorry but there are no refunds or exchanges for other sizes, colors, or players.
We have a staff that works very hard to get your items to you. We ship 100's of items a day and there are times that a mistake in shipping may happen. Please notify us as soon as possible if this happens and we will do everything possible to correct the mistake.
Please read the auction for Common Questions as to size, color, shipping options and payment options.
If you have questions or comments please click on Contact Seller at the top of the page.
Thank you and have a great day.
Payment must be received within 7 days of auctions end. Items generally leave our warehouse within 2 Business Days of your cleared payment. Shipping options and transit times are available at the bottom of this page in the "Shipping, payment details and return policy" section. Weekends and Holidays are not considered Transit Days.
We do offer combined shipping discounts. We take the highest shipping price on any item and then add on.
What does it mean to be Verified?
Verification increases the security of the PayPal network. Verified members have successfully completed PayPal's Verification system to establish their identity with us. The Verification process varies by country or region. For example, in the U.S., a Verified member has added and confirmed a bank account with PayPal. In Germany, a Verified member has completed a bank transfer or the Expanded Use Process. In most countries and regions where PayPal is available, a Verified member has added a credit card and completed the Expanded Use process.
Accepted forms of payment are:
FAKE & REAL NHL JERSEYS.....HOW CAN I TELL THE DIFFERENCE?
1. When deciding to purchase a NHL jersey, be aware of the price. If it’s too good to be true, then it’s probably a fake. If someone, or a website, is selling a NHL jersey with a sewn player name and number kit for $50-$100, it’s a fake.
2. Reebok does not liquidate authentic jerseys due to overproduction or any other reason. This is important as many illegal vendors will use this as an excuse for the really low price. Illegal vendors may also claim they know someone at Reebok.
3. The Internet is full of fake jerseys. Beware when shopping auction and classified sites such as eBay, Craig’s List, Lespac, and Announce123.
4. Several sites sell fake NHL jerseys directly from China. All authentic EDGE NHL jerseys are made at Reebok’s Saint-Hyacinthe factory, so any jersey which is being delivered by “international shipping” is 100% fake. If the site payment method is Pay Pal, it’s probably not legitimate.
5. Search engines such as Google do not pre-screen websites that appear in their search results. Be cautious of websites that appear on Google searches for "NHL Jerseys" or similar keywords or search terms.
6. Just because the jersey has a fight strap sewn into the back, doesn’t make it authentic. Now, many fans, “rookie” collectors always have a mindset that a jersey with fight strap is authentic, or at least make it an authentic jersey, or even make it as a jersey that players worn on the ice. Well, an experience collector can tell you right away that “A JERSEY HAVING A FIGHT STRAP DOES NOT MAKE IT AUTHENTIC, AND DOES NOT MAKE IT TO BE THE SAME JERSEY THAT PLAYERS WORN ON THE ICE”! You could add a fight strap to a replica jersey easily, but that doesn’t mean the fight strap all of a sudden makes it an authentic jersey, or someone like to phrase it as “same jersey that players worn on the ice.”
Q: Counterfeit jerseys don’t cost much, why should I care whether it’s real of fake?
A: Purchasing a counterfeit jersey may support unlawful labor conditions and organized crime. In addition, counterfeit jerseys are of poor quality and not very durable.
Q: Where does Reebok manufacturer its NHL jerseys?
A: Reebok manufacturers all of its authentic jerseys in Saint-Hyacinth, Quebec. Reebok’s replica jerseys are currently produced overseas in Indonesia. Both Reebok and its parent company, The adidas Group, pride themselves on being socially responsible. They only employ factories which meet strict, internationally recognized labor standards. Unfortunately, more often than not, labor regulation does not exist in the Chinese factories producing counterfeit NHL jerseys.
Q: What’s the difference between an authentic and replica jersey from Reebok?
A: Authentic jerseys are made to the same specifications, and with the same materials, as those worn by NHL players on the ice. Reebok’s authentic jersey features (1) stretch fabric in the collar with PLAYDRY™ moisture management technology to maximize comfort, breathability and temperature control, (2) 4Way Stretch Mesh in areas including the underarms and back to provide additional range of motion and increased ventilation, (3) Reebok’s innovative BEAD AWAY™ water repellent technology, and (4) X-trafil incorporated into high-abrasion areas such as the shoulders and elbows to provide increased durability. While Reebok’s replica jersey does not include all the same performance traits of the authentic, it is made of high-quality 2Way Stretch performance material. Reebok often refers to the replica jersey as its Premier Jersey. Although, it does not have a fight strap, the quality of Reebok’s replica jersey is far superior to that of any counterfeit jersey currently on the market. Not only will Reebok’s replica jersey last longer, but it will stand up to the rigors of competitive garage leagues and is great for recreational hockey.
Q: What is a fight strap?
A: Also called a tie-down, it is a white strap that is sewn to the lower back of an authentic EDGE jersey. It is made to be looped through a strap hockey pants outer shell, and fastened with a pressure button and very rigid Velcro. The fight strap is intended to prevent the jersey from being pulled over a player’s head.
A “real” fight strap is first sewn onto a piece of solid twill and then sewn onto the jersey. The thread marks are noticeable on the outside lower back of the jersey and are always centered and symmetrical. This is not the case with most fake jerseys. Standard measurements are 10 inches long and 2 inches wide. Most fake jerseys come with a fight strap to trick the consumer into thinking it’s an authentic EDGE jersey.
Q: What is the Reebok water test?
A: All authentic NHL jerseys feature Reebok’s innovative BEAD AWAY™ water repellent technology. Try pouring water onto the front of the jersey. If the water falls off the jersey, it’s real. However, if the water is absorbed into the fabric, it’s fake. Premier replica jerseys do not feature this technology.
HOW TO SPOT A FAKE:
5 Things To Look For First:
- Does the web site look professional? When it comes to online shopping, your first impressions are important. If the site doesn’t look professionally designed, has poorly written content, or has a checkout process that is less than simple…be cautious.
- Does the site offer multiple methods to contact the company?A reputable website will always provide a full physical address on its contact page, as well as Telephone (toll-free is even better), and often live chat. In addition, they also may offer product reviews and site performance ratings to provide feedback from past satisfied customers. If all the site provides is a simple contact form or an email address, then it is likely that they don’t want you to find them too easily – for a reason!
- What types of shipping methods are used? If they don’t use one of the major North American courier companies such as UPS, FedEx, Purolator or US or Canada Post, then it is likely that your package is coming from very far away – if it comes at all.
- Where is the company based? If you do find a physical address (or other evidence) that the company is based offshore (especially Asia), then it is pretty much a sure bet that the jersey you are getting is a knock-off. All Reebok Authentic jerseys are manufactured in Canada, so there is no reason that a company in China would be selling Canadian-made authentic jerseys!
- Is the price too good to be true?If the listed price is significantly below the typical retail price, that should be an obvious warning flag. An Authentic Edge Jersey with real pro customization like will usually go for $350-$400USD, so if you see a seller advertising the same product for anywhere from $75 to $200USD, you can be sure you aren’t getting the real McCoy!
Inspecting The Jersey for Authenticity
The following are some key things about the jersey’s construction to look for. As mentioned, it’s been some time since the introduction of the RBK Edge jersey, and many fakes are now very close to being identical to the authentic so be very thorough in your investigation!
- The very first thing to note is the coloring of the jersey. Many knock-offs are good with the main colors of Black and White. However, you may be able to notice marked differences in Blues and Reds upon comparison to authentic jerseys.
- Check the logos and numbers for the correct detail. Again, the knock-offs are getting better at the detailing, but some NHL team logos have detail that can be hard to duplicate. Pay particular attention to the sizing and spacing of the letters and numbers on the jerseys. The letter and spacing are likely to be larger or smaller than the authentic version.
- Patches and stitching are also very important to compare. Compare the location of the stitching around the armpits and back of the neck to make sure the construction is authentic. In addition, the NHL and RBK trademarks on authentic jerseys are actually patches and not embroidery. This is one good comparison to make when shopping for a jersey on E-bay. You can see this clearly from the image posted below: