Please check our eBay store http://stores.ebay.com/ZerotosixtieS-Retro-and-Vintage for more retro memories. Because of ongoing problems with shipments to Australia and New Zealand, all customers from this area wishing to purchase from ZerotosixtieS will be charged for priority air service with tracking. We regret being forced into this situation by unreliable shipping by more economical means. Thanks for looking!
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ
1. We will send out an invoice with checkout instructions within 72 hours. Payment is expected within 7 days of auction closing. We accept Paypal as a preferred method of payment.
2. USA Customers – please note that all shipments come from Western Canada, and take 11-12 business days for successful delivery. There is no weekend shipping service. If you require the item faster, please contact us to make express delivery arrangements at the time you purchase from us.
3. If you make an offer for this item, please refrain from asking us to accept your offer with the cost of shipping the item included. Shipping costs from our location are quite high, and we decline these types of offers.
4. Our items usually have no handling fees, but please expect additional charges for very large items, which require us to purchase special boxes for a safe shipment. Also, our location may affect the shipping cost we charge. Extra insurance and double boxing of parcels are available by individual request only; please remember this option will result in a significant increase in shipping costs.
5. We prefer to use Canada Post Parcel Service and on occasion Purolator (DHL) for large items.
6. We will combine items upon request to save you money on the shipping! We ship internationally and will work with you to provide the best service for your needs.
7. You can request your tracking number for Purolator (DHL) shipments only. Your item will be shipped within 3 business days after payment is received. Refunds must be approved before they are sent back. Please note that some Canadian Holidays differ from US or other nations’ holidays.
8. We do our best to list each item accurately. If we honestly miss damage - then we will accept the item back within 7 days of receipt. Please consider that most items we sell are of a used, vintage variety, so most items are in a condition consistent with this issue. Items returned must arrive in the EXACT condition in which they were sent.
9. Please note that shipping fees are not refundable. There will be no refund for any broken uninsured items. To receive a refund for a damaged, insured item, the item must be returned to us; however you must contact us first, and provide proof of damage from shipping.
10. INSURANCE: All shipments are insured for loss ONLY. Our service cannot guarantee against breakage during shipping. We pack all items as best as we can to prevent damage, but this is not a failsafe.
11. If you leave negative feedback before contacting us about an issue, we will not work with you any further. Please contact us about any issues and we will work with you.
12. All purchases sent outside of Canada may be subject to duty or other border charges levied by your country’s customs regulations. Unfortunately, we are not able to circumvent these policies.
13. Shipments to destinations outside of North America may be restricted to services that provide tracking information. Unfortunately, this will raise the cost of shipping to destinations outside North America. Please note it may take up to 10 weeks to receive your purchase if you are not in North America.
14. Shipping costs may seem unusually high to some of our clients, because we are located in Western Canada. The shipping costs we quote are our actual cost. We do not “pad” our shipping charges.