Presenting an affordable classic- a restoration-worthy car for any enthusiast or body-man!
And out-of-state buyers call for a 'buy it today' price includes $300 Shipping Rebate*!
You will want this one for these good reasons:
1. A classic-designed sports car a coupe famous for over 20 years in it's class.
2. Fun-to-drive with overdrive five-speed transmission shifts smoothly in all gears.
3. For inspection, e-brake holds, windshield clear, wipers and horn work.
4. Options; loaded with power driver's seat, T-tops dual power mirrors, power locks, power windows.
5. deep tread 'premium tires' on steel wheels.
6. Seating is upgraded in this model, with lumber adjusting controls and cloth black-gray uphostery.
7. Sharp classic dash controls and instrumentation and good original unrestored interior.
8. Body has few dings and scratches with good color and clearcoat, with better than average body (Note lower fenders and quarters)
9. Motor starts at first turn of key- affordable 3.0 liter V6.
Included in this awesome Z car:
5 speed manual tranmission with good clutch
T-tops with interior shades
rear wheel drive
deep tread tires on steel rimmed wheels
suspension front sport-tuned widetrack
Interior comfort and convenience
in-dash cassette, am works fm not so much.
dual overhead map lights
power door locks and dual power mirrors
rear cargo storage behind seats, plus carpeted cargo area
sport design front seats with added support
12 volt power socket with lighted ashtray
Please email or call for any questions, tel 774 279 0310
Better shipping is AT LOWEST COST IN OUR ten YEARS ON E-BAY! GET A QUOTE TODAY. For the fastest shipping service for international, contact Jim's shipping at 816 863 4299.
or for LOW SHIPPING PRICING; get 10-15 quotes and go to 'movecars.com'. We're here for advice and assistance to you! For shipping quotes use my zip code; 01702
*rebate requires $95 shipping 'reservation fee deposit' and paid shipping invoice postmarked within 30 days of purchase to our PO Box, #152, Southboro, Ma. 01772. (allow 4-6 weeks for processing) Valid at original Buy it Now or Buy it Today of 2995
only. Discount or credit in lieu of rebate not accepted for balance due. Thanks and note pickups only Mondays P-Thur.P.
Fee and Tax Information: Not available for sale for Mass. registration except by licensed dealer, ASE certified technician or established company or corporation(as not preinspected for it )
Fixits; interior is due for complete detail available. Underneath clean for a N.E. vehicle but note rust on lower fenders in usual spots where water collects. Expect seepage of seals at this age to be expected in engine compartment. -no fluids under car when parked. Assume due for service interval(appears to have been in long-term storage)
$195 'Documentary fee' is mandatory and added to each sale price however negotiated. Vehicle and title released after balance payment cleared through our bank. Shipping arranged by buyer. Call Jim at Nation's transport for the best personal service at 816 863 4299. Or get a dozen quotes at 'movecars.com' for low pricing. Deposit of $300 is due within 24 ours of auction-end by Paypal or other, if arranged in advance. Storage no charge for 20 days, $20 daily thereafter. VPP only valid with buyer-arranged third-party inspection prior to listing-end. Plan on trailering or trucking as vehicle yard-driveable but stored for nearly 10 years. Please see other terms below.