Since 1956 we have offered...
The Best Prices The Fastest Shipping The Best Customer Service
Toll Free: 1-800-327-0775
WE SHIP THE SAME DAY (M-F) YOU PURCHASE
AN AUTHORIZED NORTHWEST DEALER FOR SALES AND SERVICE
We are offering a BRAND NEW Northwest NCL 22x Auto Level PKG with 1 yr manufacturer's warranty
The NCL series is the upgrade from the NBL builder's series level you will also see on eBay
Magnetically-dampened, wire-hung compensator having superior resistance to heat, cold and shock
Working Range: 250 ft.
Accuracy: 1/16" @ 100 ft.
Large effective aperture and minimum focus of 3 ft
Top-mounted optical peep-sight for quick reference
Large, easy-to-use precise focusing knob
Easy-to-read 360° horizontal circle accurate to 10-arc minutes
Integrated hinged mirror for easy bubble viewing
Sealed, dust-protected leveling screws
Water-resistant, sealed construction plus sunshade for use in various weather conditions
Fine motion knobs on left and right sides with friction-braked rotation, endless horizontal drive
1:100 stadia for distance estimation
5/8-11 threads to fit standard tripods
1 year warranty
This auction is for a BRAND NEW in the box Northwest 22x Auto Level Package with 1 yr warranty. The Northwest NCL series auto levels have been newly redesigned for better accuracy and are now available at even lower prices! Don't be confused: the NCL series is the upgrade to the NBL series levels you will also see on eBay. The NCL22x Auto Level features a magnetically-dampened, wire-hung compensator that is resistant to heat, cold and shock delivering optimum range and accuracy. It has a working range of 250' with an accuracy of 1/16" @ 100'. The NCL22x is built to last featuring metal housings and high quality optics. Horizontal angles can be read to within 10-arc minutes accuracy using the integrated 360° horizontal circle. Big jobs or small, Northwest features an extremely short focusing distance of 3 ft so you can set it up where it's the most useful and out of the way. Water resistant and dustproof, the NCL22x Auto Level is ready to go to work whether it's dry and dusty, or cold and rainy. Level the instrument up without moving from the eyepiece using the integrated hinged mirror so the circular level vial is viewable at eye height. Estimate distances using stadia lines (1:100) allowing you to determine the distance from the level rod.
How to Use this Product
Place the 22x Auto Level on the tripod and use the leveling screws to get the instrument approximately level (bubble inside the bullseye). The Auto Level will level itself automatically by gravity giving you a horizontal line of sight. Unlike older levels, the Auto Level will stay level for the duration of the job and you never have to worry about any readjustments. Simply use the focus knob to bring the level rod into focus, and turn the eyepiece to generate sharp, clear crosshairs.
- Two-person leveling and grading across the jobsite
- Leveling forms and footers, concrete slabs, driveways, pools, pipe laying, and general landscaping
- Checking elevation
- Measuring cut and fill
We offer an unconditional 14 day money back guarantee (less shipping) if you are not completely satisfied with this product!!!
Add a 3m metric rod graduated "E" style (cm) for no extra charge
We guarantee your instrument arrives calibrated
EACH INSTRUMENT IS CALIBRATED BY OUR FACTORY-TRAINED SERVICE TECHNICIANS BEFORE IT SHIPS TO ENSURE ACCURACY. THIS MEANS ADJUSTING THE TELESCOPIC LEVEL VIAL AND HORIZONTAL AXIS ALIGNMENT. TRY GETTING THIS SERVICE FROM A "BIG BOX" HOME IMPROVEMENT CENTER OR OTHER ON-LINE VENDORS!!!
REMEMBER: NO MATTER HOW GOOD OR EXPENSIVE YOUR LEVEL IS, IF IT'S OUT OF ADJUSTMENT, YOUR LEVEL WON'T SHOOT LEVEL!
1. Tripod Northwest NAT83 Aluminum Flat Head Tripod. It comes with a standard 5/8" x 11 threaded core screw (with plumb bob hook) that is compatible with most instruments sold today. This tripod is 100% aluminum and utilizes quick clamp locking mechanisms which allow for easy height adjustments and keep the legs firmly locked in place even in high vibration environments. The tripod measures 38" (closed) and 62" (open). It comes with a shoulder strap, hardened steel tripod shoe points, and a plumb bob hook on the core screw for hanging plumb bobs.
2. 22x Auto Level The Northwest NCL22x Automatic Level has 22x magnification and leveling accuracy of 1/16" @ 100 ft. It has a robust aluminum frame and a magnetically dampened compensator to ensure consistent accuracy. The level also features double sided tangent knobs for convenient operation, and a multi-layer coated lens to provide a clear, sharp image. A yellow hard-shelled carrying case and plumb bob are also included.
3. 9' Level Rod Northwest NWT09 Telescoping Aluminum Level Rod graduated in ft/inches/8ths (also available in ft/10ths for no extra chrage). It is constructed of 100% aluminum and consists of three sections each with a button lock. Graduations are anodized onto the aluminum to withstand the harshest work conditions. A convenient measuring scale exists on the backside allowing users to read the height of the rod at eye level. The rod is 42" collapsed, 1 3/4" wide, 7/8" thick and will fit all laser detector clamps sold today. The level rod base is reinforced with an extra plate of aluminum allowing it to withstand typical jobsite abuse. Each section collar is riveted for added strength and durability. The pictured nylon carrying bag for the rod is not included, but is available for $7.00 (see below).
4. Plumb Bob
5. Hard-Shelled Carrying Case
6. Instruction Manual
7. 1 yr Manufacturer's Warranty
Need a Taller Level Rod?
Nylon Level Rod Carrying Bag for $7.00
Substitute a 14' Level Rod (10ths, Inches, or Metric) for $17.00
Substitute a 16' Level Rod (10ths, Inches, or Metric) for $20.00
Please email me and I will create an ebay listing for you
||Field of View
|Horizontal Circle Dia.
|Circular Vial Sensitivity
||Wire Hung, Magnetic|
SHIPPING DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR ADDITIONAL ITEMS...JUST EMAIL FOR A QUOTE!
Domestic Shipping Information
to most places in lower 48 states (1-5 day normal delivery time)
United States Post Office Priority International
to most places in the US (2-3 day normal delivery time)
International Shipping Information
Keep duties low and ship with the United States Post Office...see the feedback!!
$96.00 United States Post Office Priority International
to most places in the UK (6-9 day normal delivery time)
$70.00 United States Post Office Priority International Mail
to most places in Canada (6-9 day normal delivery time)
$113.00 United States Post Office Priority International
to most places in Australia/NZ (6-9 day normal delivery time)
$96.00 United States Post Office Priority International
to most places in Brazil/NZ (6-9 day normal delivery time)
FLT Geosystems, a division of Florida Level & Transit Co., sells a complete line of surveying equipment and supplies. FLT Geosystems is a dealer for Leica Geosystems (full-line), Topcon (construction instruments), Sokkia, Carlson, TDS, CST Berger/David White, Northwest Instruments and also represents a wide range of survey supply manufacturers as well. FLT Geosystems' sister company, LSR Inc., is a dealer for Trimble/Spectra Precision (lasers and construction instruments), PLS lasers, and Level Best laser graders. The commitment of FLT Geosystems and LSR is to provide the best possible service to land surveyors, mappers and contractors since we opened our doors in 1956. We service all makes and models of surveying and laser equipment in our state-of-the-art repair centers.
Offices are located in the following Florida locations: Ft. Lauderdale and Tampa.
For additional information please call 1-800-327-0775 or email us