90W Original AC Power Adapter Charger For Dell D400, Ppt, D410, PP06S, D420, D430, D430N, PP09S, D500, PP05L, D505, PP10L, D510, D520, D530, PP17L, D531, D531N, PP04X, D600, D610, PP11L, D620, D620 Atg, D630, D630 Atg, D630 Xfr, D630C, D630N, D631, D631N, PP18L, PP24L, PP34L, D800, PP02X, D810, PP15L, D820, D830 (New Style Flat Version)
|Output Volts: ||19.50V|
|Output Wattage: ||up to 90W maximum|
|Output Current: ||up to 4.62A maximum|
|Connector: ||Barrel With Center Pin|
|Compatible Models: ||Dell Latitude D400, Ppt, D410, PP06S, D420, D430, D430N, PP09S, D500, PP05L, D505, PP10L, D510, D520, D530, PP17L, D531, D531N, PP04X, D600, D610, PP11L, D620, D620 Atg, D630, D630 Atg, D630 Xfr, D630C, D630N, D631, D631N, PP18L, PP24L, PP34L, D800, PP02X, D810, PP15L, D820, D830|
- Full 1 Year Warranty
- 100% Compatible Product
- US Based Seller with over 20 years experience in the computer parts business
- Top quality products meet safety & environmental standards
Additional Item Information
- Unless described as 'Original'; all items are produced by a 3rd party manufacturer and not the original manufacturer. Original manufacturer part numbers are provided for cross reference only, the actual part numbers on the product will be different.
- Due to limited space the item's title provides only a general description of an items compatibility. To determine compatibility please refer to the list of supported models above. If you are unsure of compatibility please contact us before purchasing so we can verify compatibility
- Orders will processed, shipped, and delivered on business days only (Mon-Fri ; excluding holidays).
- S&H for International does not include any customs taxes/duties/fees. Any amount due will be collected directly by the shipping carrier. For customs purposes, the product value will be declared as the item selling price. We cannot declare shipments as gifts, no value, or otherwise mis-represent the nature of the item or shipment.
- Any damage/shortage must be reported to us within 3 business days after receipt. We will not accept claims after 3 business days.
- The product warranty term is 1 Year. The warranty period starts from the date that the product is shipped. This date will appear on the sales invoice that is shipped in the box with the product.
- Warranty covers parts & labor to repair or replace, at our option, any item that we determine to be defective due to defects in materials and workmanship. Product must be presented to us within the warranty period. Physical and/or cosmetic damages like cracks, tears, broken wires, chips or any damages that occur as a result of misuse or abuse will not be covered under warranty. Freight charges & insurance from the customer to us for any service are the responsibility of the customer. The customer is responsible for all return packages until they are received by us in good condition. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that items are properly packaged and insured.
- All Warranty & Returns Require a Return Authorization Number. You must contact us to obtain a return authorization number prior to shipping back any items.