FOR SALE IS A PAIR OF 2007YAMAHA FX HO CRUISER WAVERUNNERS
NO RESERVE !!WILL BE SOLD TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER
ONE OWNER !
THIS PACKAGE WAS PURCHASED NEWIN 2008 WITH THE TRAILER FOR OVER$23000
BOTH SKIS RUN LIKE BRAND NEWAND HAVE BRAND NEW BATTERIES AND SPARK PLUGS
ONLY 155 & 185 HOURS ON EACH(LESS THAN 25 HOURS A YEAR)
THE ARE 100% READY FOR THE WATER
COMES WITH A NICE 2008 HIGH DOLLARALL ALUMINUM DOUBLE TRAILER
ALSO INCLUDED ARE (2) YAMAHA OEM COVERS,ORIGINAL OWNERS MANUAL, (2) LAYNARDS,(2) FOB REMOTES, DOCK TIE DOWNS, BUMPERS,FIRE EXTINGUISHERS AND AN ANCHOR
100% FRESH WATER ONLY
THESE ARE LARGE AND STABLE 3-SEATERSWITH REVERSE & TRIM AND A REAR BOARDING LADDER.THEY BOTH HAVE ON-BOARD COMPUTER READOUTS WITHWATER TEMP, MPG, AIR TEMP, GALLONS PER HOUR,ODOMETER & COMPASS .
THE BOTH A 160 HIGH OUTPUT YAMAHA MR-14-STROKE ENGINES WITH A TOP SPEED OF 60 MPH AND THEY ARE ALSO GREAT ON GAS
SERIOUS BUYERS MAY WATER TEST
THANKS FOR LOOKING
THE SKIS ARE LOCATED IN KUTTAWA, KY
THE TRAILER WILL BE SOLD WITH A BILL OF SALE ONLY
A $250 PAYPAL DEPOSIT IS DUE WITHIN 24 HOURS ANDFINAL PAYMENT MUST BE MADE IS CASH UPON PICKUP, CERTIFIED CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFERWITHIN 7 DAYS OF WINNING THE AUCTION.
THE SKIS MUST BE PICKED UP WITHIN 7 DAYS OF THE AUCTION ENDINGOTHERWISE A STORAGE FEE MAY APPLY
CALL 270-601-3347 WITH ANY QUESTIONS
The Yamaha FX Cruiser High Output with its new ergonomically design dash keeps you comfortable and invigorated at the same time. The 2007 model, available in Platinum Metallic or Metallic Marine Blue with chrome appointments, is one of the best looking ski jets today.
Clean and quiet, the Yamaha High-Output MR-1 designed exclusively for marine use powers the FX Cruiser High Output offering a boost in performance over the other ski jets on the water. With 160 hp, the 1052cc HO pumps out 20 more horses than the 998cc standard engine, producing that power by turning a relatively high 10,000 rpm. The life of the engine is extended by the features Yamaha included in this model. Some of those features are the high volume intake box with water repellent air filter, the dry sump lubrication, and the corrosion protection system. The computerized engine management system controls and adjusts fuel and ignition parameters, and the slant detection switch shuts the motor down immediately in the event of overturning to prevent water ingestion.
The ultra light V-hull and the sponson design of the Yamaha FX Cruiser High Output
provides extra comfort and an improved riding experience. The saddle of this waverunner is specially design for extended cruising providing comfort to the driver and the passenger. The passenger seat is higher than the driver’s enhancing the view
of the passenger.
On the elegant dash you’ll find an analog speedometer surrounded by digital readouts. Looking at the dash you can find information about air and water temps, the trip distanceand time, the fuel-flow meter and the direction of your destination. Getting on board after a swim is very easy thanks to the retractable reboarding. The driver can optimize leverage by adjusting the steering column to his or her preferredriding position, another Yamaha feature that increases the comfort of this ride.
The Yamaha FX Cruiser High Output is amazing! It can reach a top speed over 58 mphdepending on the weather conditions. A great and comfortable waverunner that runs great, doesn’t consume to much gas – 5 gallons per hour less usage than comparable models – and it’s fast.
From now one you don’t have to look any more for a naturally aspirated, reliable, very comfortable, high quality, great rough water ride, fuel efficient yet plenty powerful, dry, very stable at any speed, above average handling, 3 person, long distance capable ski because the FX Cruiser High Output has it all.
With plenty of power the 4 cylinder, 4 stroke engine gets you on plain quickly, and I’ve almost forgot how quiet it is.
Large enough to be really stable, quick enough to get you where you want to go the FX Cruiser High Output turns as sharp as you can hold on and is extremely stable on the water and handles the rough stuff in top notch style even at high speeds. You can really toy around with it in the water with very minimal concern of flipping it over. The take off and speed is amazing.
The FX Cruiser High Output is so stable that you can take your the kids on a ride whit out worrying about losing them off the Waverunner.
Don’t worry about the performance of the FX Cruiser High Output when you have to passengers, the ride is very comfortable and the jet ski is still responsive and quick.
Fantastic ride, great comfort the Yamaha FX Cruiser High Output has it all. I wander what is the purpose of choosing another waverunner when Yamaha offers all!
- The FX Cruiser® High Output is powered by a Yamaha High Output MR-1™ engine. This 1052cc four cylinder, four-stroke Yamaha marine engine delivers more power in a lighter package than any other full-size, four-stroke normally-aspirated watercraft in the industry.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI): Four individually adjustable throttle bodies, throttle position sensor (TPS) and intake air pressure and air temperature sensors supply the optimum air/fuel mixture. The results are a smooth, high power output with low fuel consumption and low exhaust emissions.
- Specially Designed, One-piece Cylinder and Crankcase Assembly: Provides tremendous engine rigidity that’s lighter and stiffer than two-piece designs.
- Slant Detection Switch: Electronic switch stops engine and oil pumps immediately if watercraft becomes overturned, protecting motor from unwanted water ingestion.
- High Volume Intake Box: With water repellent air filter and flame arrestors.
- Dry Sump Lubrication: Uses two engine oil pumps to deliver lubricated oil to each moving part with water-jacketed sump and oil backflow protection.
- Yamaha Engine Management System (Y.E.M.S.): An integrated, computerized management system that controls and adjusts such functions as ignition timing, fuel injection mapping, engine diagnostics and off throttle steering. The OTS function of Y.E.M.S. activates when the operator releases the throttle lever and attempts to steer the watercraft. This assists the operator in turning while the watercraft is decelerating.
- Independent Water-jacketed Exhaust Manifolds with Collector: Achieves high power while keeping noise and exhaust heat under control.
- Thermostatic and Pressure Controlled Cooling System: Water flow through the engine is controlled by a thermostat and pressure system and is maintained by a pressure control valve.
- Corrosion Protection System: Sacrificial zinc anodes protect the engine from harmful galvanic corrosion. Stainless steel fasteners (nuts, bolts, hardware) provide a long service life. Cylinders, cases and heads are all treated with a durable oxide coating to form a barrier between corrosion and expensive engine parts.
- Electronically Controlled, Variable Ignition Timing: For exact ignition advance control at all throttle positions and RPMs.
- Direct injection: For more efficient combustion.
THE JET PUMP PROPULSION SYSTEM
- The FX Cruiser High Output’s 155mm hyper-flow jet pump propulsion system with three-blade stainless steel impeller is designed to maximize water flow for high performance. The FX pump configuration provides excellent hook-up and smooth acceleration.
- Reverse: Allows the watercraft to be backed up off a trailer or out of tight spots where you cannot turn around easily.
- Quick Shift Trim System (Q.S.T.S.): Mechanically operated, this system offers instant change in the attitude of the watercraft while underway allowing for tighter turns or quicker acceleration on plane, as the rider prefers. Q.S.T.S. offers 24 degrees of total trim range.
- Stainless Steel Impeller Housing Liner: For high durability, the liner maintains accurate clearance tolerances between the impeller and the housing.
- High Flow Intake Duct and Grate: The dynamic shape of these items directs water flow into the pump for better thrust, performance and hook up.
- Pumps are Manufactured with YDC30: A combination of zinc and copper alloys, developed by Yamaha marine engineers, that offers excellent corrosion protection.
THE ULTRA-LIGHTWEIGHT, HIGH STRENGTH HULL AND DECK
- The FX High Output was specifically designed to be ultra-light. Built from a high-tech SMC material, the FX Cruiser High Output’s hull is not only the best-handling hull in its class, but its lighter weight adds to the FX Cruiser High Output’s best-in-class power-to-weight ratio.
- Progressive, Stepper Draft V-Hull with Integrated Bow Spray Guard: Provides excellent maneuverability, handling and comfort.
- Sponson Design: Provides added straight-line comfort and an improved two and three-up riding experience.
- Yamaha Cruiser Seat: Yamaha’s innovative Cruiser seat provides excellent comfort for the passenger and driver.
- Five-step Adjustable Tilt Steering System: Allows the rider to adjust the steering column angle from 55 degrees to 35 degrees.
- Multi-function Electronic Information Center: Provides the operator a quick read on speed, RPM, fuel level, low fuel warning, low oil pressure warning, battery voltage, overheat warning, hour meter, check engine light with self-diagnostic function and the industry’s only audible warning system.
- Industry’s First Remote Controlled Transmitter: With the touch of a button on Yamaha’s innovative remote controlled transmitter, you can activate and deactivate the FX Cruiser High Output’s digital security system and all-new Low RPM Mode from up to 30 feet away.
- Foot Chocks - The foot chocks, along with the Cruiser seat and handlebars, create a three-point contact system that reduces tension on the driver’s arms and legs.
- Low RPM Mode™: Also with the touch a button on the remote transmitter, the top speed of the FX Cruiser High Output is reduced by nearly 30 percent.
- Yamaha Security System: This security system that can be activated with the touch of a button ensures that no one starts the FX Cruiser High Output without your permission.
- 26 Gallons of Total Storage: Includes a large 19.8-gallon cooler, rear storage tub and glove box.
- Glove Box with Self-draining Beverage Holders: The industry’s first self-draining beverage holders.
- Extra Large Boarding Platform with Retractable Reboarding Step: Provides a stable area for re-boarding.
- Dual Mirrors: Automotive style and convenience.
- Finger Throttle Lever: Provides added comfort while reducing hand fatigue.
- Yamaha’s Trademarked Visibility Spout®: A waterspout from the rear of the craft that improves the watercraft’s conspicuity.
Rated Horsepower: 160 hp
Engine Type: 4-Cylinder, 4-Stroke
Bore/Stroke: 76 x 58mm
Fuel: Regular Unleaded
Type of Exhaust: Wet
Type of Lubrication: Dry Sump
Cooling: Open-Looped, Water
Ignition: Direct Ignition
Compression Ratio: 11.9:1
Carburetor/Injection: EFI (Electric Fuel Injection)
Ignition Timing: 31° BTDC
Spark Plug: NGKCR9EB
Pump: 155mm, High-Pressure Axial Flow
Transmission: Direct Drive from Engine
Impeller: 3-Blade, Stainless Steel
Length: 131.5 in. (3.34 m)
Width: 48.4 in. (1.23 m)
Height: 48.8 in. (1.24 m)
Seat Length: 66 in./56 in. (1.67 m/1.43 m)
Dry Weight: 838 lbs (380.1 kg)
Fuel Capacity: 18.5 gal (70 l)
Reserve Fuel Capacity: Not Applicable
Oil Capacity: 1.32 gal (5 l)
Vehicle Capacity: 1, 2, or 3 person/529 lbs (240 kg)
Storage Capacity: 26.4 gal (100 l)
Hull Material: Ultra-Lightweight SMC (Sheet Molded Compound)
Warranty: 1 year limited warranty
Color: Platinum Metallic or Metallic Marine Blue
Price: starting at 11,299 USD