TODDLER DINOSAUR, DRAGON, BUNNY, RABBIT, LION, TIGER & BEAR COSTUME SEWING PATTERN 6 mo-4yr KS3099
"THIS IS A SEWING PATTERN YOU USE TO MAKE THE ITEMS PICTURED, NOT THE ACTUAL ITEMS"
KWIK SEW Pattern 3099 – CHILD SIZES 6 months to 4 years (all in one package)
(more Costume, Renaissance & Misses SEWING PATTERNS in my EBAY store, buy more, combine shipping and save)
NEW NEVER BEEN OUT OF ENVELOPE
You will love this FABULOUS COSTUME SEWING PATTERN!!!!
Your imagination and creativity will go wild!!!!
· BABY TODDLER CHILDS ANIMAL DRESS-UP SEWING PATTERN.
· EVERY CHILD OR TODDLER WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THESE WONDERFUL COSTUMES FOR HALLOWEEN OR PLAY TIME.
· Designed for HEAVY STRETCH KNITS ONLY.
· Baby and Toddler costume pattern includes: Dinosaur, Bear, Lion, Bunny and Cat.
· Loose fitting jumpsuit has raglan sleeves with mittens, zipper front, hood with elastic in casing at front edge, and bottom edges of legs have elastic in casings.
· Dinosaur has tail and hood with spikes from contrast fabric.
· All other styles have contrast chest piece, ears, tails, and paw print appliqué on mittens.
· Lion has mane on hood and tassel on tail from contrast fabric.
· Suggested Fabrics: Polarfleece, blanket fleece, berber fleece, textured fleece.
· 6 mo. – 4 yrs: Bust 19 – 23
· Height: 27 to 39
- KWIKSEW patterns are known for their great styles and fit.
- KWIKSEW has its own design and pattern making staff, so all patterns have uniform sizing.
- All KWIKSEW patterns are multi-sized with four or five sizes in each envelope. The patterns also have more than one view.
- Patterns are printed on one side of durable white paper with colour coded cutting lines for each size. This results in patterns that are a dream to work with when compared to tissue paper patterns.
- Seam allowances are included on all pattern pieces. Many patterns are designed with 1/4 (6 mm) seam allowances that make them easy to sew and saves time by eliminating trimming.
- Patterns are made to fit specific body measurements with ease allowed for comfort and style. To choose the correct size, compare body measurements to the measurement chart on the back of the pattern envelope or in the back of the catalog. Choose the size closest to the body measurements. If in-between sizes, choose the larger size. Most patterns have the finished widths of the garments printed on the pattern pieces. It is important to consider fabric, fit and construction details when choosing a style. The following information is in the catalogue and on the back of the pattern envelope:
- The styles are illustrated and described for each view to clarify style, fit and construction details, such as; extended shoulders, sleeves, pockets, collars, and closures. Fit is described as close fitting, semi-fitted or loose fitting.
- The suggested type and weight of fabrics most suitable for that particular garment, exact fabric requirement for each size and view and all notions needed to complete the garment.
- Stretch charts are on all pattern envelopes when the pattern is designed for stretch fabric. It is important to use fabrics with the correct amount of stretch to obtain a perfect fit. Patterns designed for two-way stretch fabric with Lycra® spandex are smaller than the body measurements and will stretch on the body for a comfortable fit.
- All patterns have detailed step-by-step instructions with many illustrations, covering all construction procedures. They are easy to follow for a beginner as well as an experienced sewer. All patterns include instructions for using a serger machine as well as a regular sewing machine.
- KWIKSEW includes many of the short-cut sewing methods used by manufacturers that result in a professionally made garment, requiring the least amount of time to sew.
The instructions and all fabric and notions requirements are listed on the back of the package. This SEWING Pattern is new, has been stored in a dry, clean, non-smoking, pet-free home.