POLAR RS800 Heart Rate Monitor watch only
CANADA, CHILE, ISRAEL, U.K., BELGIUM, AUSTRIA, GERMANY, HUNGARY, NORWAY, SWEDEN, SPAIN, SWISS, RUSSIAN FEDERATION, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND, SOUTH KOREA, JAPAN buyers are eligible for reduced rate shipping fee ~ SEE BELOW
POLAR RS800 Heart Rate Monitor - Wristwatch unit only, no other accessories included, exactly as pictured
- NEW installed lithium coin battery (CR-2032)
- Nothing else included
PLEASE NOTE: For first-time use, press any button to bring your new POLAR RS800 heart rate monitor watch out of the SLEEP mode setting.
NOT INCLUDED: POLAR H2 Heart Rate Transmitter W.I.N.D. & Strap (sold separately)
This POLAR RS800 watch is in flawless, mint condition. We have installed a brand new CR-2032 lithium battery in the watch. This is one truly amazing piece of technology. POLAR designed this watch so that the battery is very easily replaced by the user. This is advantageous as the battery should be replaced about twice annually if used almost daily for exercise. Also constantly check the battery strength in the G3 GPS Sensor (not included) with a volt meter. The watch battery must measure at least 3.05 volts on your volt meter in order for the watch and GPS to function properly. If you are diligent about this you will always have trouble-free use of this fantastic instrument.
The RS800 for RUNNERS / TRIATHLETES is the immediate predecessor to the POLAR RS800CX multisport heart rate monitor. These two units are almost identical with a few key differences:
- The RS800 is designed for elite-level RUNNERS / TRIATHLETES (or Hikers / Mountaineers) and WILL NOT work with any POLAR W.I.N.D. cycling sensors.
- The RS800 will NOT upload GPS course plot / route taken to GoogleMaps SatelliteView map (RS800CX = yes). You can however view all GPS data in the training software.
- The RS800 works with POLAR G3 GPS Sensor, POLAR S3 Stride Sensor, and POLAR S3+ Stride Sensor only.
- The RS800 will NOT work with the newer POLAR G5 GPS Sensor = exact same as G3 but much smaller and light weight
- PLEASE NOTE: You do not need cycling sensors with POLAR RS800, the POLAR G3 GPS Sensor very reliably measures all speed / distance information every second and with >98.5% accuracy at all times.
Designed to meet the needs of today's elite aerobic-endurance athletes, the POLAR RS800 is the industry leader and marks a light-years ahead leap over the already impressive POLAR S-Series heart rate monitoring and wireless signaling technologies. A bigger more visible watch screen, useful ZONE-POINTER feature, completely customizable display screens, and a five millisecond increment recording rate option are just some of the major upgrades to this model. The POLAR S3 Stride Sensor leaves the POLAR S1 Foot Pod in the dust with features like continuous stride length and leg cadence measurement, auto-start and auto-off (no ON/OFF button), greatly reduced size and weight, and improved accuracy of wireless signaling. The POLAR S3 Stride Sensor may also be inserted into the docking bays of several brands of running shoes, including Adidas.
The POLAR G3 GPS W.I.N.D. works much better than the older POLAR G1 GPS technology. POLAR G3 is a premium GPS technology for athletes, you won't be disappointed. In our own experience, we've never had a problem with G3 and the distance / PACE accuracy is always >98.5%!
DO YOU KNOW HOW EASY IT IS TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR RS800 WATCH DISPLAY SCREENS?
- Press RED BUTTON, Settings, Display, EDIT.
How to set your POLAR Sport Zones: (Press UP button (top right), Settings, Features, Sport Zones)
- Zone 1 ~ Enter about 50% of HRmax. This is the Recovery zone (48%-73% of HRmax).
- Zone 2 ~ Enter about 68% of HRmax. This is the Easy zone (60%-79% of HRmax).
- Zone 3 ~ Enter about 74% of HRmax. This is the No zone or Avoid zone (70%-85% of HRmax). *If you spend a majority of time in this zone, your body may be tired.
- Zone 4 ~ Enter about 79% of HRmax. This is the Sub-Lactate-Threshold zone (75%-90% of HRmax).
- Zone 5 ~ Enter your known LT or 84% of HRmax. This is the Supra-Lactate-Threshold zone (80%-94% of HRmax).
- Zone 6 ~ Enter about 88% of HRmax. This is a the Sub-Maximal zone (85%-96% of HRmax).
- Zone 7 ~ Enter about 93% of HRmax. This is the Anaerobic zone or Maximal zone (87%-99% of HRmax).
We have been using exclusively POLAR heart rate monitors for years. We gave this unit a thorough testing and here is a list of critical RS800 functions we found to be in fine working condition:
- All heart rate monitoring and recording functions
- ALTITUDE measurement and display
- RUNNING / hiking pace, distance, speed, etc. measurement and display (with POLAR G3 GPS Sensor - not included)
- OwnCal caloric expenditure measurement and POLAR exertion count calculation
- OwnIndex fitness interpolation (***includes a quick and remarkably accurate VO2 MAX equivalent test)
- POLAR Running Index running performance evaluation
- Data file storage, manipulation and UP / DOWN data transfer functionality
- No functional defects noted
We stand firmly behind any POLAR product we sell and your satisfaction is guaranteed. We will accept a return for any reason within 60 days from sale date subject to our return policy.
The POLAR website www.POLARUSA.com offers USER MANUAL and athletic training SOFTWARE downloads, discussion forums, tons of product info, and a customer service/support CHAT feature free to all users. Or try the free phone-based customer support at 1-800-227-1314. Also, we are happy to try and help you via eBay email if necessary.
We ship out fast and can walk and chew gum at the same time too! Feel free to peruse our retail and auction listings by clicking on our seller name to visit our eBay MY WORLD page, so we may support your sport outerwear and cycling related shopping.
|TERMS AND CONDITIONS|
|SHIPPING & HANDLING FEE||CANADA, CHILE, ISRAEL, U.K., BELGIUM, AUSTRIA, GERMANY, HUNGARY, NORWAY, SWEDEN, SPAIN, SWISS, RUSSIAN FEDERATION, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND, SOUTH KOREA, JAPAN buyers: Shipping and handling fee is $18.99 USD|
Please wait before paying and we will adjust your invoice to reflect this discounted shipping & handling fee.
All other INTERNATIONAL buyers: Shipping and handling fee is $35.99 USD
Puerto Rico & U.S. Virgin Islands = $4.99 USD
|We offer COMBINED shipping rate discounts for multiple items purchased.|
All items are insured, either by USPS, UPS, or an alternate insurer. INSURANCE is already included in the shipping and handling charge.
|INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS||We ship INTERNATIONAL to many countries.|
Stated shipping and handling fees do not include foreign customs charges, VAT, or duty taxes.
|PAYMENT||Payment is expected within three days of auction end, or at least notify us when to expect payment. Your bid is a contract. EBAY may suspend the account of a non-paying bidder.|
|OUR MISTAKE: Original price 100% REFUND / Original & return shipping 100% REFUND|
ALL other cases: Original price 70% REFUND / Original & return shipping 0% REFUND
|OUR PLEDGE TO YOU||We warrant all USED items have no grievous structural damage, are in functional working condition, with all OEM components intact, and no parts are missing, unless so stated herein. All NEW items are NEW, NEVER USED. Please buy and bid with confidence, we've received POSITIVE FEEDBACK.|