Plan Toy Geometric Sorting Board
Condition Brand New
Children are endlessly taking things apart and putting them together, only to pull them apart again. This ageless game is capitalized upon by the award-winning Geometric Sorting Board. It focuses on attention-getting, easily grasped shapes that come in four colors. The challenge is to find which shape fits on which set of pegs. The circles have one hole, the rectangles two, the triangles three, and the squares four. They are perfectly sized to fit on a finger, too. Making different color patterns, counting, or stating the color before putting it on the 7-inch square wood base adds interest as your child develops a skill. Note: Winner of the Good Toy Award from Parent magazine.
- A Set Of Four Geometric Shapes Which Can Be Stacked Together According To The Number Of Holes In The Middle Of Each One
- Instills Early Math Concepts Through Play
- Teaches Shape Recognition And Early Geometry
- Winner Of The Good Toy Award From Parent Magazine
- Teaches Color And Pattern Recognition Through Play