ReplacementRadios, is one of the largest factory audio/video sites on the web. Now we're on eBay too!! If you’ve been to our website, you know we have a HUGE selection of radios at prices that can’t be beat. Now we’re offering a few select items on eBay. Same great ReplacementRadios quality... even better prices. With a real warranty to boot! ReplacementRadios. Check out what we have to offer.
- BRAND NEW Factory (OEM) Pontiac radio face (NOT an entire radio.)
- You MUST read the first paragraph from the DETAILS section
- Includes all the buttons, in brand new condition
- Includes the knobs, in brand new condition
- Includes the lens, in brand new condition
- Does NOT include the display/control board (But we have them)
- This is just the plastic face. It will not solve electrical/lighting problems.
- Looks EXACTLY like the one pictured. (You get what you see.)
- Buttons are black in color. (This is not the light gray version.)
- A GREAT way to replace worn, scratched or broken buttons on your radio!
- NOT compatible with the CD6 radio (am/fm radio with built-in 6 CD changer)
- Not compatible with the CD radio (Unless you use buttons only)
- Fully compatible with Monsoon, BOSE or regular sound system
- Grand Prix uses a different trimplate but you can use the buttons
- Instructions are not included but guidelines apear below
- Make sure radio is unplugged for at least 30 minutes before installing face
- Make sure person doing repair is qualified
READ THIS PARAGRAPH: This is a parts listing, not a radio! Some people buy from our parts listings thinking they're getting a radio, despite VERY clear titles, pictures and ads. If we send an email, asking you to confirm your intent to order a part, please answer it. We reserve the right to cancel any order if we're concerned it was purchased in error. We do this because we are concerned about you. That you might be wasting time and money. We once received a negative feedback because we cancelled an order when the member intended to get a part but didn't respond to our email. That's ridiculous. Simply respond and it won't happen. Plus, it's very easy to re-order if we cancel. It's NOT something to leave negative feedback over. We're not refusing to sell to you. We're just trying to protect you.
If you're reading this after-the-fact, please take accountability for your actions. This ad is very clear, if you actually read it. Our ads are also very clear if returns are not accepted. You cannot, rationally, blame us if you purchased the wrong thing and we won't accept a return. We have good reasons for not accepting returns on some items. If it's a clearance item, we've discounted it to get rid of it. If it's sensitive to shipping damage, we don't want to risk getting a damaged item back. We know how to package items but we've found, from experience, they aren't always packed well for a return. Please understand, all situations addressed here are brought on by a failure to read the ad. Reading is fundamental and accountability for one's actions is a basic concept that seems to be forgotten these days. Now, on to the item details...
Radios with this same basic face were offered in the Vibe, Matrix (with GM radio) and Bonneville. We listed it for the Grand Prix too because
the buttons can be used but you will not be able to use the trimplate.
(The Grand Prix has mounts that are molded into the trimplate, which
this one does not have.) If you are buying it for a Matrix, make sure your radio looks like this one. They used Toyota radios in some of those vehicles, instead of this GM version.
This is the version with black buttons and it is exactly as pictured. It is not the version with light gray buttons, although we have that version listed too. It only works on am/fm/cd/cassette radios. (And CD radios, if you just want to use some of the buttons and not the entire trimplate.) It does not work on CD6 radios.
Returns are not accepted for this item, so make sure you re-read this ad and understand what you're getting: A new face with new knobs and buttons. Not a radio. Not a control/display board.
Instructions are not included but you can follow these basic guidelines.
If you're not experienced with working on radios or electronic
equipment, you should not be attempting this repair. Take it to someone
qualified. Do not attempt this repair with
the radio still plugged in. Further, make sure the radio is unplugged
for at least 30 minutes before attempting the repair. Failure to do so can result in an electrical short. You
will have to remove the bottom plate from the radio and unplug the two
cables coming from the face BEFORE attempting to remove your current
face. Failure to do so can result in damage to the cables. Once the
cables are unplugged, pry the face away from the radio at the tabs. (If
your radio has screws on the side of the face, you will need to remove
those too.) Once the face and board are off, you will remove the 1/8"
screws that hold the board to the face. After you pull the knobs from
the face of the radio, the board should lift off. You will then have
access to the buttons if that's all you want to change. Or you can
simply attach the board to the new face.
- If you pay with Paypal, you MUST include a Confirmed US or Canadian Address. Further, we will ONLY ship to that same address. NO exceptions! This is required for the transaction to be covered under Paypal's Protection Program.
- We do NOT ship overseas at all. Too much fraud and frustration.
Included in this auction:
- 1 brand new CD Cassette face w/ lens, knobs & buttons (No radio. No board.)
- The face is brand new and in excellent condition. It has NEVER been in a vehicle.
- The radio face in the picture is a picture of one of the actual faces we have in stock. You will get an item that looks EXACTLY like this.
- Returns are not accepted for this product. We accurately describe our products. Check our feedback. Enough said!
We are NOT a salvage yard. We are NOT affiliated with a salvage yard. We don't have the typical used parts mentality. We specialize in one thing: replacement factory audio/video. We are very picky and strive to provide products that we would be proud to have in our own vehicles. Please give us a chance to add you to our long list of satisfied customers.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
is based on the weight of the item and your zip code. Ebay's shipping calculator does the figuring,
not us. FIf you feel the eBay shipping
calculation is high, you might be underestimating the package weight and/or
current shipping costs from our zip code to yours. Please don't ding us
for shipping cost in the ratings, as we have no control over ever-increasing
A signature is not required for delivery of your package. If you aren't at home to receive it, it will most likely be left at your door. We will email the tracking number to you. You should be monitoring it's progress and collecting it safely once it arrives.