Super Video To VGA Converter + Cable TV Tuner
Super Video To VGA Converter With External Cable TV Tuner
This external cable TV tuner unit doubles as a video up-converter and switcher. With the
help of its advanced internal video processor, this multimedia TV converter delivers outstanding video quality that surpasses
regular TV displays.
Simply connect multiple video sources thru this unit
via composite RCA, S-Video or VGA connection and select the desired input to watch any
cable channel, DVD video, computer screen or play video games on LCD monitor, projector or flat panel TV with sharp and clean picture quality.
This device supports multiple video signal
- Coax cable for analog cable TV or private
modulated coax system
- Set top box with coax out such as satellite receiver,
- Digital media player such as DVD player,
signage player, etc.
- Game consoles such as PS2, PS3, Xbox, Wii,
- Video camera such as camcorder or security CCTV
- All other composite or s-video sources
such as DVR, A/V receiver, etc.
- Desktop/Laptop computer with VGA output
TV channel or video input source selection and other
functions can be controlled by using the supplied IR remote or push buttons on the unit.
Manual buttons are for basic functions like power on/off, video input selection,
channel up/down and volume control.
Advanced features like PIP, POP, Mute, Menu
and so on are available through the remote controller.
This multi-function TV video converter can be used as a standalone video converter
switch or cascaded with other video equipments such video mixer, video switch or video splitter.
Daisy chained to form a large display system, it can help professional installers
expand current setup for clients as needed at any stage.
This unit fits various applications such as:
The operation of this multimedia
video switcher unit is all hardware operation. No software operation required. Easy cable setup and no software drivers
- Classrooms, training center and conference
- Public video broadcasting such as air ports, train stations, retail stores
- Media control rooms and multimedia center
- Tradeshows, hospitals, auditorium and command
- Digital signage
This multi-function TV video converter scaler unit supports total of 4 video inputs
including coax, composite RCA, S-Video and VGA Input. It
can greatly expand the existing VGA display with more video/audio inputs. Users can
various video devices together into this unit without hassles of changing around or unplugging
cables all the time.
High Resolution Video To VGA Scaler
This external TV tuner/video converter can convert its coax input, CVSB input and S-Video
input to VGA output at total of 9 selectable VGA resolutions, ranging
from 800x600 and up to 1920 x 1200 pixels or 16:9 type at 1920 x 1080 for displays such as computer
LCD monitor, projector, LCD TV or other VGA-based displays.
[Note]: This unit
provides two outputs, VGA and RCA type. VGA is the main output and the optical
RCA output is limited and available only when the input is TV coax. The VGA
output resolution is selectable and the RCA video output resolution is standard 480i.
Premium RF Coax To RCA Demodulator
This multi-function video converter
can also be served as a great coax to RCA A/V converter for those TVs or desktop monitors without
coax inputs or broken
RF TV tuner terminals. It also works for other RF coaxial sources such as satellite
receivers, CCTV surveillance system, DVR and so on.
After connecting coax cable into this demodulator and
completing the channel scan using
a VGA display, this RF demodulator converts any modulated RF coax signals or
analog cable TV signals into RCA type composite video and audio signals for output
to any TV, DVR, video recorder, video monitor and so on through the composite RCA terminals.
The converted RCA video and audio
signals from coax CATV input can also be used for working with media
servers, A/V receivers or wireless transmitter.
The RF input of this coax to RCA demodulator can
also be used for those satellite receivers with modulated TV2 out from DirecTV,
Dish Network and FTA satellite for NTSC regions.
Please check the user manual of your
satellite receiver first and make sure that the coax output from your satellite
set top box can be tuned to channel 3 or channel 4 or other TV channel on a
regular TV or contact your satellite TV provider for verification.
Motion Adaptive De-Interlacing Technology
With the built-in scan line doubler and advanced 3D-motion adaptive
de-Interlacing technology, this converter delivers sharp and vivid image with
vibrant color for TV channels or other video themes for all flat panel display.
The built-in video processor implements a special scan doubling technique to optimize the conversion process and outputs in progressive scan video formats. The use of extra interlaced fields reduces flicker without reducing resolution and helps minimize jagged edges on angled lines for big screen display.
Picture-In-Picture And POP Support
This unit allows users to show TV channels or DVD movie together with the computer screen if a PC is connected to this unit. With this PIP(Picture-in-Picture) feature, users can enjoy using computer and watching TV shows simultaneously on the same screen so never miss a show or favorite sports event.
- PIP Zoom:
This function allows computer input shown as the main screen with a video sub screen
inserted. The video sub window can vary in 3 sizes from 1/4, 1/9 and 1/16
of the screen and able to be relocated to anywhere on the computer screen.
- PIP Input: Select
the desired input video source to be displayed on the video sub-window on
- POP: For cable TV channel preview. The channel preview can be set as 3x3 or 4x4 matrix up to 16 channels at a time.
[Note]: The PIP function is only available through the VGA output of this converter. The RCA demodulator
port does not support PIP and channel preview feature.
Easy OSD Menu Operation
When you press the "MENU"
button on the remote control, the on-screen menu pops up with 6 main category icons on the VGA display screen as below.
All the selectable functions
provided in the OSD menu can be accessed from the remote controller:
- Picture Function: For all related video quality adjustment.
- Search Function: For scanning available TV channels.
- Audio Function: For all audio output setup and controls.
- Setup Function: For all system related setup such as input, display screen mode,
output resolution and so on.
- Time Function: For sleep timer setting.
[Note]: The OSD menu display
is only available through the VGA output of this converter. The RCA demodulator
port can not display the OSD menu screen.
Advanced Video Enhancement
This unit is also featured with supporting the following setting in the
hardware for enhancing the video output picture quality:
- De-noise: The De-noise filter detects
noise in the video and removes it from the picture, greatly increasing the
overall quality of your video. Adjust the noise reduction level to match the best performance with your
display. There are 4 selections, High/Middle/Low/Off.
- Peaking: For enhancing the black color level to make the video more vivid.
2 selection, On/Off available. Black level controls clear
expression of the dark area. When turning on this parameter, the color black
becomes deeper black.
- GAMMA Correction: 4 preset levels,
LCD/CRT/Bright/Off., for selection to match the performance of different monitor type.
- Full-Channel NTSC cable TV tuner
for regular monitor or projector without coax input.
- Advanced RF coax to
composite RCA video audio demodulator for
converting RF coax signals from cable outlet, satellite box or
CCTV surveillance camera system to composite RCA video/audio output for
NTSC system use.
- Excellent video to VGA converter for
converting interlaced video into progressive VGA type for
video clarity and sharpness.
- Support Picture-In-Picture function for watching cable TV
or video from a sub-window while the compute takes the main screen.
- TV video sub-window can be resized and re-positioned to different location
on the monitor screen when set at PIP mode.
- Supports POP mode for cable TV channel preview up to 16 channels at a time in 4x4
- 4 selectable video inputs: RF/Coaxial, CVSB, SVHS and VGA
- 2 video outputs: VGA and the demodulator output from coax input.
- Supports SD and wide-screen ratio of 4:3, 16:9 and 16:10.
- Supports advanced video enhancement
functions such as noise reduction, peaking/black level and gamma correction.
- Premium motion adaptive
de-interlacer built in for minimizing jagged edges noticed on big
- Selectable 9-level VGA RGBHV output
resolutions with maximum output up to 1920 x 1200 and 16:9 1920 x 1080
- Adjustable controls of video color elements for brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, color temperature and picture modes.
- Supports CVSB and s-video inputs from all NTSC and PAL systems with automatic video mode detection.
- Supports stereo audio output.
- Supports sleep timer function for powering off the unit after a pre-set time interval.
- Full-function remote controller.
- Operated by either remote controller provided or manual push buttons on the
- Used as standalone unit or cascaded with other video equipments such video mixer, video switch or video splitter.
- Compact and stylish design.
- VGA Output Range:
- 800x600 pixels @60/75Hz
- 1024x768 pixels @60/75Hz
- 1280x1024 pixels @60/75Hz
- 1366x768 pixels @60Hz
- 1440x900 pixels @60Hz
- 1600x1050 pixels @60Hz
- 1680x1200 pixels @ 60Hz
- 1920x1080 pixels @60Hz
- 1920x1200 pixels @60Hz
- Video Color Output Adjustment:
- Color Temperature: Normal, Warm, Cold mode
- Picture mode: Normal, User, Bright, Soft
- Video Inputs:
- RF Input: Coaxial 75 Ohm for NTSC system only
- Video Input1: Composite RCA
- Video Input2: S-Video
- Video Input 3: VGA in d-sub HD-15 Pin
- Video Outputs:
- VGA output: D-sub HD-15 pin female
- Demodulator output: RCA composite video out
exclusively from the RF coax input only [Note]: PC VGA input and other video inputs will not be
converted through this demodulator port)
- Display Output Screen Ratio:
- Advanced Video Setting:
- De-noise: High/Middle/Low/Off
- Peaking On/Off
- GAMMA: LCD/CRT/Bright/Off
- Audio inputs:
- Audio Input 1: RCA audio L/R channels
- Audio Input 2: 3.5mm stereo
- Audio output:
- 3.5mm stereo or RCA L/R via the supplied audio
- Dimension: 7.5"(W) x 5.5"(D)
- Power Supply: 110-240V AC with 5V DC
output, 1 Amp
- Video converter/tuner unit
- Remote controller
- 5V DC Power Adapter
- VGA cable
- 3.5mm stereo cable
- 3.5mm to 2 RCA audio jack adapter
- User manual