Ladies vintage Rolex Precision 18K gold dress watch.
|Case Material:||18K yellow gold
|Case Diameter:||18 x 35mm (From lug to lug)
|Dial:||Original (Refinished long ago.
|Bracelet/Strap:||Black cord with rolled gold clasp
|Box/Papers:||N/A (No box or papers)
For your consideration is a rare '40s 18K yellow gold Rolex Precision dress watch with original but refinished/repainted many years ago white dial with raised gold Arabic numeral and arrow hour markers with gold baton hands. The case is unusual for its size in 18K yellow gold large heavy lugs and rectangular back housing its very early rectangular movement. The case measures from lug to lug 35mm and appears to have had its gold crown replaced with a replacement gold Longines crown. Complimenting the case is its black cord band with rolled gold clasp. The movement is early Rolex 17 jewel, 2 position adjusted "Super Balance" manual wind movement. Running condition and telling time checked after 1 day. No service history is known other than what is etched on the case back. Don't let this unusual large size ladies vintage Rolex Precision dress watch get away! As always we are selling at a great wholesale price! Good Luck.
All sales are final and all my auctions are guaranteed as pictured and described. Any questions please do not hesitate to ask. Good Luck!
- Payment must be received within 5 days of auction end.
- PayPal and bank wires are the only accepted forms of payment we receive.
- Purchases over $8000 are bank transfers only.
- We ship to confirmed PayPal addresses only.
- Florida residents pay 7% sales tax.
- USPS Priority shipping (US Only) $10.
- USPS Express / FEDEX (International) $50
- We ship only to paypal confirmed addresses only
- Items will be shipped after receiving full payment on the same or next business day.
- USPS or FEDEX tracking number will be provided via PayPal.
- All sales are final unless not as pictured and described.
- The buyer must inform us of any issue within 3 days of receipt for any return to be considered.
- Should a return be granted, a refund will be sent after 24 hours of receipt and inspection.
- Item must be in the exact same condition when received as when sold.
- Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- A 10% restocking fee will be deducted from the total refund on any granted return of merchandise.
- Any item sold by us is guaranteed 100% original and as described.
- All pictures are the actual images of the item exactly as seen and described.
- Buyer is responsible for asking any pertinent questions on any item we sell.
- We also buy on eBay so we pride ourselves in taking very high detail pictures of all our merchandise.
We are modern and vintage fine watch, clock and jewelry estate buyers located in beautiful Miami, Florida. Our goal is to purchase unusual and rare timepieces and jewelry and bring them to you at dealer wholesale prices. Our watches and jewelry are frequently purchased from the original owner from estate, therefore we present them often in the same condition as we purchase them. Please add us to your favorite sellers list for more of our exciting auctions.