This is a fantastic price on a Sherwood Scuba Diving HP 100 CU FT Steel Tank Air Cylinder Valve & Boot 3442 PSI.
This great Sherwood Scuba Diving HP 100 CU FT Steel Tank Air Cylinder Valve & Boot 3442 PSI features:
Please note, these tanks have a born on date that is about 2 years old. The first hydro inspecition will need to be performed within about 3 years instead of about 5 years.
When ordering multiple tanks, please create separate orders for each tank or call us at 858.581.2800 to order, to ensure accurate shipping rates
· Sherwood Quality
· COMES WITH A CONVERTER VALVE THAT CAN BE CHANGED TO BE USED WITH DIN OR YOKE
· Manufacturing Process: Built from Chromium Molybdenum steel plates. Utilizes the spun process. This process yields a cylinder with a very uniform wall thickness resulting in a lighter, more efficient cylinder.
· Buoyancy: Superior buoyancy characteristics. These cylinders have been designed to be slightly negative at the end of a dive.
· Exterior Finish: Shot Blast - Zinc spray coating - powder paint.
· Interior Finish: Shot Blast - Highly-resistant to internal rusting.
· Valves:Model High Pressure Yoke/Din Valve #HSV-3-3442. Scuba steel cylinders include a high pressure design valve. Standard inlet thread (3/4"-14 NPSM).
· Boots: A high quality boot is included.
· TANK SPECIFICS for the HP98:
· DIAMETER: 7.29 inches
· LENGTH: 25.2 inches
· WEIGHT EMPTY: 36.4 lbs
· BUOYANCY FULL: -12.1lbs
· BUOYANCY WITH 500 PSI: -5.2lbs
· Chromium Molybdenum steel construction
· Inlet thread is standard 3/4"-14 UNF-2B
· Negatively buoyant throughout the dive
· Manufactured to DOT-E12079-3442
· HP80 and HP120 Tanks also available
This is a fabulous price on a quality Sherwood Scuba Diving HP 100 CU FT Steel Tank Air Cylinder Valve & Boot 3442 PSI. Quality, versatility, and price, What more could you ask for?
PLEASE contact us for other SIZES, COLORS, etc.- (custom order).
We can create a special eBay auction, upon request, for:
OTHER SIZES & COLORS!
Listed Shipping Rates are valid as follows:
Fed Ex Home and Express are available to ship to the 48 contiguous states; Fed Ex Smart Post to Hawaii, Alaska, or international may be available upon request (contact us for rates to your location).
USPS is the only option if your address is an AA/AE/AP/DPO. If this listing's default shipping is Fed Ex, we cannot ship by Fed Ex to a military address. Please contact us for your USPS rates.
If your location is not listed please contact us for shipping options. International shipping rates vary according to your location. Please contact us for the best rates to your location. Orders of $50+ do not ship by first class international airmail.
International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
WE SHIP EVERY WEEKDAY. CONTACT US FOR FASTER SHIPPING RATES, or call us at: 1-858-581-2800.
Please let us know you like the product by leaving us positive feedback; if you're not happy with your product please email us first before leaving negative or neutral. We strive for GREAT customer service! Thank you.
We provide a customer satisfaction return policy.
Shipping and Return Policy
All exchanges or refunds must be return postmarked within 14 days of arrival date. Item(s) must be in original condition (new, no tears, no odors, etc). Customer must provide original invoice and RA#.
CA shipments to pay sales tax of 8.00%. FOR RETURNS ON NEW OR USED ITEMS; Returns are for item value and will NOT include shipping and handling costs.
PLEASE contact us with any questions, or call 1-858-581-2800.
Multiple winning bids will be combined to save on shipping. Winning bidder will be extremely happy with our quality product(s) and our FAST QUALITY customer service!!!
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and PAYPAL.
Be sure to vist our HOUSEOFSCUBA Store to view all our items.
If shipping by Fedex Ground, they do not ship to P.O. Boxes, we need your telephone number, and it is only to the 48 contiguous States. Rates for insurance are as follows: $1.70 = $50 of insurance, $2.70 = $100, $3.90 = $200, $5.10 = $300, $6.20 = $400, $7.20 = $500, if more, email for details. We ship internationally, but rates will vary. Contact us for rates to your country.
I accept the following forms of payment:
- Direct Offline Credit Card Payment: Visa/Master Card, American Express, Discover