Compact, lightweight bracket at a very affordable price which flips the camera body itself. Best for cameras without large add-on accessory motor drives. Comes complete with a maned, shoe-type flash mount. Net Weight: 15.4 oz. Bracket Height: 9.5 Nominal Lens-to-Flash Distance: 12
The Stroboframe Camera Flip is a compact, lightweight flash bracket designed for cameras without large, add-on accessory motor drives. The affordable unit sports Stroboframe's low-profile Rotary-Link system, which lets you turn your camera from horizontal to vertical with a flick of the wrist while still keeping the flash centered above the lens. As a result, your photos will receive optimum light regardless of the camera's orientation. On the side sits a cushioned neoprene foam grip that's comfortable for both shooting and carrying. And thanks to the Camera Flip's compact chassis, the bracket stuffs conveniently in most camera bags, making it ideal for traveling. The Camera Flip--which offers a nominal lens-to-flash distance of 12 inches and comes with a maned, positive-locking shoe mount--is backed by a five-year warranty.
What's in the Box
Camera Flip, shoe mount, 1/4"-20 camera mounting knob, cork base pad.
- Compact, lightweight flash bracket designed for cameras without add-on motor drives
- Low-profile Rotary-Link system lets you easily turn camera from horizontal to vertical
- Flash stays centered above lens at all times; comfortable, cushioned neoprene foam grip
- Maned, positive-locking shoe mount is interchangeable with optional flash mounts
- Nominal lens-to-flash distance of 12 inches; weighs 15.4 ounces; 5-year warranty