Please be sure to fully review current store policies prior to any purchases.
IMPORTANT / ATTENTION ALL BUYERS: After purchase, please complete payment only after you have received the seller issued formal E-Bay invoice with correct payable total. Thank you. Due
to new E-Bay listing procedures requiring shipping charges to be stated
ahead of time on the item listing, please be advised that the listed
shipping charges should be used as conservative approximate estimates only. It is strongly recommended that all buyers ALWAYS contact seller before
purchase of any items in order for precise shipping and handling
charges quotation that is custom tailored (as has always been with this
seller for all transactions) to a specific packing and shipping method
taking into account each individual buyer's total purchase and number of
items, and the most suitable shipping features and options for any
given shipment, including combined shipping and preferred shipping
methods to their destination country. This seller provides shipping
methods that are not even listed in the E-Bay's available seller
selectable shipping methods, because E-Bay's listed shipping methods are
Shipping and handling charges stated in this item listing is for shipping this item using a trackable shipping method. This item will be sent only via a trackable shipping method.
Studer A-800 professional multi-track open reel deck, original brochure
Bilingual German and English language edition
Genuine original Studer A-800 professional grade multi-track 3-direct drive motor, quartz locked direct drive capstan, open reel deck brochure. This printed publication covers the Studer A-800 open reel deck series which accomodated up to 14 inch reel capacity with transport configurations supporting any two tape speeds from 7.5 ips to 30 ips tape speed on 1 and 2 inch tape widths, accomodating 8, 16 and 24 track configurations. This publication contains in depth design and features description, along with full specifications listing for these product series.
This extremely rare brochure is out of print and no longer available. This is a sale of an original manufacturer's product publication, sold as is, in described condition below. Perfect for complimenting the actual equipment, or for adding to a brochure collector's archives.
This is a 12 sheet / 24 page colour (outer covers) and monochrome (inner pages) brochure. Printed in Switzerland.
This publication covers the following Studer product models:
* A800-8, 8-track, 8-channel, 3-direct drive motor quartz locked capstan open reel tape deck, 1 inch tape
* A800-16, 16-track, 16-channel, 3-direct drive motor quartz locked capstan open reel tape deck, 2 inch tape
* A800-24, 24-track, 24-channel, 3-direct drive motor quartz locked capstan open reel tape deck, 2 inch tape
This publication includes (but may not necessarily be limited to) the following content sections:
* Product overview
* Transport module design / features
* Key transport elements
* Transport servo systems
* Transport functions and servos
* Audio processing circuitry
* Playback amplifier
* Channel circuit boards
* Master oscillator circuitry
* Audio level meter display and drive circuitry
* Master panel controls
* Audio master controls
* Time code channel display
* Editing - electronic, manual and electronically pre-programmed
* Remote control / auto locator console
* System configurations and options
* Full and extensive specifications listing, all model variants, 2 page section
This publication includes, but may not be limited to, the following images and illustrations:
* Tape deck front and top panel, multiple views
* Inner circuitry, multiple views
* Tape transport area close up views
* Tape transport block diagram illustration
* Quartz locked PLL capstan servo block diagram illustration
* Reel drive motor outer and bearing cross-sectional views
* Audio circuitry block diagrams
* Oscillator block diagram
* Audio level meter display panel view
* Remote control / auto locator console top view
* Dimensional line drawing illustrations
* Near mint condition
* Folds and creases - very minor to none significant, across all pages, minor to very minor edge creasings on cover sheets
* Markings - none
* Stored in cool, low humidity environment away from heat and sunlight.
* Carefully handled with clean hands and gentle page flipping / turning when possible
*** SHIPPING METHOD / CHARGES
Buyer pays for all shipping charges incurred, will ship worldwide. Postal service air mail is the typical shipping method for this item, unless otherwise requested by buyer. All sales on printed publications are final. No returns, no refunds, no exceptions.
Strictly PAY PAL only - unless buyers confirms with seller before purchase. Please inquire first before buying if you cannot or will not pay via Pay Pal. Do not
acquire the item in this listing and then discuss alternative payment
methods with seller afterwards. After purchase, please complete payment only after you have received the seller issued formal E-Bay invoice with correct payable total. Thank you.