Surveillance Security Dummy Camera with LED Light Fake Sliver On Sale
Super Fast shipping
— Free Expedited Shipping✔
— MONEY BACK GUARANTEE✔
Distributed by Etekcity
Condition: UsedIn Stock and Ships within 24 hours
- Product Description
Now you can deter robbery, theft, and vandalism without the high cost of a real security camera. When placed in your home or business, even the most sophisticated criminals will think the premise is guarded by a high-tech surveillance system and go in search of an easier target. In fact, this is an actual surveillance camera that has been modified into a "dummy" or fake security camera. This unit does contain a flashing light. The camera features authentic video cable and a fully adjustable mounting bracket that will let you install the camera quickly and easily using the included stainless steel screws. Dimensions of the camera are 5 one half inches x 3 inches x 2 and one half inches (without rain shield). With the rain shield the dimensions increase to 7 x 3 x 3 inches.
The camera requires 2 AA batteries that are not included.
1.This unit does contain a flashing light
2.Dimensions: 5 1/2 x 3 x 2 1/2 inches (without rain shield). 7x3x3 inches with rain shield.
3.The camera requires 2 AA batteries that are not included.
4.Includes a security sticker.
5.Can be used indoors or outdoors.
1x Dummy Camera£¨Silver£©
1x Dummy Camera£¨Silver£©
Thank you for purchasing this simulated security camera. This camera is designed for easy installation.
1. Slide camera top towards the back of the camera until the piece with writing disengages from the camera. Remove camera top completely to reveal battery compartment on top of camera.
2. Open battery lid and insert 2 AA batteries. Make sure LED begins to flash on camera unit before you replace the lid. Replace battery lid and slide camera lid back into the camera groves to conceal the battery compartment.
3. Use camera housing base as a template for easy mounting. Position bracket in desired location.Use a pencil or pen to mark the 3 outer holes of the bracket base on the wall, drill holes where marks were made on the wall, and insert wall anchors into pre-drilled holes.
4. Before camera is attached to the wall insert about an inch of black tubing from the back of the camera into the large hole on the mounting bracket to simulate that the dummy camera is a real wired camera.
5. Position your new simulated camera unit onto your previously drilled holes and wall anchors and insert screws and tighten securely.
6. Adjust camera angle and direction to suite needs by rotating and pivoting camera until desired angle is acquired.Tighten camera on the bracket and enjoy.