PLEASE EMAIL US WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE ABOUT THE ITEM
Check out our other listings, as we add over 100 new items a week….HEAPS of STUFF
THE IMPORTANT STUFF (PLEASE READ):
We also buy items everyday on eBay and as ‘buyers’ we pay as soon as we win an item, (we think it’s a common courtesy), as such, payments must be made within 48hrs of winning or purchasing the item or the sale will be cancelled and the item relisted, (or arrangement made upon winning item). Payment either made by PayPal (preferred), direct deposit or cash on pick up (if item is available for pick up).
Postage Only (No Pick Up):
- Postage is included in the item cost, this is usually standard post and for a little extra, you can change this option to registered or express post.
- We wrap and post every weekday, and if you pay by noon we usually will have it in the mailbox that day.
- Please email us for a quote on combined item postage for multiple purchases, let me know your postcode for quick response.
- If you want postage insurance, please drop us an email once you have won the item and we will add this to your invoice once a price has been agreed upon.
- Please email for quote on International Postage, the automatic calculator seems to be getting it wrong lately, so we do post overseas, just want to get the price right before we send.
- We ‘RAP with PRIDE’ using a combination of tissue paper, shredded paper, card, bubble wrap, heavy paper, foam void and string on most items and while we have all faith in our Postal Services, we can't promise that the Postman is in a good mood on the day of your delivery and wont treat the item as we would have treated it ourselves if we were dropping to you! Once your item has been posted, we take no further responsibility for items lost or damaged in transit.
Delivery (Sydney Only):
We love our fair city of Sydney, seeing new places and as such would be happy to take a drive and drop your item off (if it fits in our boot or back of the Ute of course). Let us know where you live (within 50kms. of Sydney CBD) and once we have agreed on a small fee to cover our time, fuel and tolls, we will arrange a day/date that suits us both.
Most of the items we sell are Antique, Vintage or Pre Loved. They have been displayed or used, and as such do have some signs of wear. When we list a retro/vintage an item as new, it is usually because it has not been used or its original unopened packet.
Although we have reviewed and checked the item, (and noted any faults we see or are aware of), we are only human and sometimes make mistakes. If you feel the item is not as described, or does not fit the description in the listing, we will be more than happy to accept a return up to 30 days after the purchase. Please email us first with the problem and we can sort something out.
Unfortunately, if you have simply changed your mind, we will not accept a return.
It all started with a box in the attic. Now we, (Mum & me) scour the countryside, garage sales, thrift stores, car-boot sales, op-shops, Grandparents closets, friends Grandparents closets, boxes, storerooms & more. We sell on eBay as a hobby and go to a great deal of effort to hunt down different and interesting items. All items are thoroughly cleaned and inspected before listing.
Living with Nannas and Granddads, Aunts and Uncles next door and down the road we were surrounded by bits and pieces of the past (not you granny, sorry). There was always some treasure on nannas dressing table or in the shed (if grandad let you in). It was and still is exciting hearing the stories of how, when where and why.
It was only natural that we became obsessed with collecting, resurrecting and restoring wonderful treasures of our own.
Let us do the hard work for you; we find great pieces in obscure places. We clean them, and restore them to the best of our ability, try and get the story behind the piece and then try to find them a good home.
If you appreciate the old n’ quirky or the new n’ cool, Keep Cool and Collect is the store for you.
Connecting you with what you collect!
Take a look and there might be something that takes your fancy!