Please be sure to fully review current store policies prior to any purchases.
IMPORTANT / ATTENTION ALL BUYERS: Please be advise that the shipping and handling charges listed for all geographical regions represent a maximum rough estimation using the costliest shipping method
(may include commercial courier services) only. As it is impossible to
calculate shipping and handling charges for all possible / available
shipping methods to all worldwide destinations using various available
packing options which will result in different total packed weights, all
buyers are requested to ALWAYS ENSURE to contact seller first in order to obtain a confirmed quotation for exact shipping and handling charges to your destination, BEFORE proceeding with purchase of the following item. By doing so, your actual shipping and handling charges may well be much less than what is listed in this item listing. After purchase, please complete payment only after you have received the seller issued formal E-Bay invoice with correct payable total. Thank you.
Technics EAS-3PH13S flat aluminum honeycomb tweeter speaker component, quantity of ONE (1)
For Technics SB-F40 micro-component speakers
This genuine original Technics EAS-3PH13S flat aluminum honeycomb tweeter component, of 1 1/8 inch or 2.80 cm tweeter diaphram diameter, is the manufacturer's original tweeter speaker component used specifically on the Technics SB-F40 micro-component high fidelity speakers. This flat aluminum honeycomb tweeter is equipped with a powerful oversized magnet much larger than the tweeter diameter iteself, and is mounted on a heavy metallic die-cast frame with two speaker signal terminal lugs and two tweeter mounting holes intended for internal mounting onto the Technics SB-F40 speaker cabinet.
This Technics EAS-3PH13S tweeter was originally removed from a brand new fully functional Technics SB-F40 micro-component speaker system for parts stripping, and has since been stored over the years on its own. This tweeter is most useful primarily for replacement of the tweeter component on another SB-F40 speaker where the tweeter may have been damaged or has become non-functional. This tweeter component may also be optionally used in other custom speaker construction projects as a tweeter component, if the speaker builder possessed the necessary knowledge and skills to use this tweeter in a different speaker design. In this latter case, after purchase of this item, the buyer will be supplied with the necessary tweeter technical specifications per the original Technics SB-F40 speaker design in order to better use this tweeter component in a different speaker design environment.
This genuine original Technics replacement tweeter component replacement part has long been discontinued, is no longer manufactured, and availability is now extremely rare. Made in Japan.
This is a sale of a genuine original manufacturer's tweeter speaker component / replacement part.
*** MANUFACTURER'S SPECIFICATIONS - based on the Technics SB-F40 speakers
* Tweeter diaphram - Flat circular aluminum honeycomb
* Tweeter diameter - 1 1/8 inch, or 2.80 cm
* Frequency response, upper limit - 35 kHz, at -10 dB from flat, 40 kHz, at -16 dB from flat
* Operating frequency, minimum - 4000 Hz and higher
* Electrical / mechanical - Tweeter unit verified as fully functional during electrical playback tests conducted just prior to this listing.
* Physical / cosmetic - Excellent condition overall. Most areas of tweeter body is as when this tweeter component has been removed from the Technics SB-F40 speaker system. Due to age, the actual flat aluminum honeycomb tweeter diaphram's flexible elastic surround has discoloured and darkened over the years into a yellow / sepia tone. However, the physical condition of the diaphram surround is essentially excellent to near mint, with no visible separation or puncture of the critical surround upon close visual inspection. The flat honeycomb diaphram is therefore fully supported by the elastic surround. There is a minor, very short (about 1.5 to 2.0 mm length) and narrow (less than 0.5 mm wide) mark on the surface of the actual honeycomb tweeter diaphram, but this mark is of a very small proportion of the entire diaphram surface and does not affect tweeter performance in any significant way. The tweeter terminal lugs are relatively clean and has some minor residual solder on its surface that can be easily removed using conventional desoldering methods and tools, such as desoldering wick.
**** CONDITION OF SALE
This is a sale of one pre-owned unit of an audio speaker tweeter component replacment part, sold as is in above described condition, without further warranty or liability. All sales are final. No returns, no refunds, no exceptions.
**** SHIPPING CARRIER / METHOD
Buyer pays for all shipping charges incurred, will ship worldwide. Final shipping carrier type and shipping method to be confirmed / agreed with buyer prior to purchase of item.
Strictly PAY PAL only - unless buyers confirms with seller before purchase. Please inquire first before buying if you cannot or will not pay via Pay Pal. Do not
acquire the item in this listing and then discuss alternative payment
methods with seller afterwards. After purchase, please complete payment only after you have received the seller issued formal E-Bay invoice with correct payable total. Thank you.