You are bidding on a one owner 2006 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Limited All Wheel Drive. The mileage is accurate and the Carfax is clean and clear. This vehicle qualifies for the Carfax Buyback Guarantee. The exterior is Sonora Gold Pearl over an Ivory Leather interior. The engine runs out super strong and the transmission shifts smoothly. The all wheel drive and all systems operate properly. The A/C blows ice cold. The front tires are about 50-60% of new. The rear tires are about 30-40% of new. All the appropriate body panels have the original Toyota vin stickers meaning they are all factory original and have never been replaced. This is one super nice Highlander. It is loaded with features such as Hybrid Engine, All Wheel Drive, Navigation System, Leather Interior, Power Glass Sunroof, 3RD Row 7-Passenger Seating, JBL Sound System, Fog Lights, Heated Power Front Seats, Rear Spoiler, Automatic Climate Controls and much more! The original owner's manuals, two remotes, two master keys and one valet key come with the vehicle.
PLEASE BE ADVISED: This is an AS-IS Worldwide Wholesale Auction. This vehicle has some hail damage on the hood and roof. There are about 20+ hail dings on the hood and about a dozen or so on the roof. I did not count exactly and they are very hard to photograph. They are noticeable up close. At ten feet away or further they are hard to detect if you are not looking for them. The vehicle exhibits the typical chips, scuffs, scratches, dings and interior wear from just being driven. There are some scuffs and chips on the rear bumper. The drivers side fog lamp lense is cracked. It still functions just fine though. This is a pre-owned vehicle and the cosmetic flaws can be seen in the photographs. They do not take away from how nice this vehicle truely is. Overall this is one clean, sharp and loaded one owner Highlander. Please view the photographs and read the description. Above all contact me with any questions.
This is a NO RESERVE auction. The bidding starts at only $12475. The high bidder will own this vehicle. Thats right. Whomever the high bidder is at $12475 or higher at auction end takes it home. This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking for a super nice loaded Highlander at a fraction of the price of new. It would also be perfect for a used car lot or an exporter. The winning bidder will get a fantastic deal and be very happy! Don't miss out on this one!
The vehicle can be viewed and inspected on our lot during the auction. Please contact Ed Acre at 973-919-7710 to schedule an appointment or for further information. In addition to the final selling price the winning bidder will also be responsible for paying our $299 documentation fee and any applicable sales tax or motor vehicle fees. Thanks for looking and GOOD LUCK!
Don't buy a used car without CARFAX®! The first step to protecting yourself against buying used cars with costly hidden problems. CARFAX® searches its nationwide database and provides a detailed vehicle history report in seconds.
View Free AutoCheck Report
You Should Know What They Know!
Over 5 million AutoCheck reports are run by consumers, dealers and auto auctions each month.
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.
Winning bidder must contact us within 24 hours of auction end, and make arrangements for payment at that time. A $500.00 Paypal deposit is due within 48 hours of auction end. The Paypal deposit address is firstname.lastname@example.org. The remaining balance is due within 7 days of auction end. If no contact is made within 24 hours we reserve the right to re-list the vehicle, sell it to the next high bidder, or sell it otherwise.
Most banks and credit unions do not finance vehicles older than 2005 or with more than 100K miles. Make sure if financing that your financial institution accepts the year and miles of this vehicle before bidding. Please arrange financing prior to bidding. In many cases we can provide financing and warranties on our ebay cars. Please contact us for details before bidding.Fee and Tax Information:
Buyer is responsible for pickup or shipping of this vehicle. If you wish to have it shipped using a service, we will gladly cooperate. You can locate shippers by doing a search for `auto shippers`.
If you are not sure about something, please ask! Do not assume anything not listed is included. We reserve the right to cancel bids for excessive negative feedback. We reserve the right to end the listing if the vehicle is no longer available for sale.
Please do not bid on this auction unless you are serious about owning this vehicle. All non-paying high bidders will be reported to eBay, and negative feedback will be posted.
PLEASE ONLY BID WHAT YOU ARE WILLING TO PAY. IF THE RESERVE IS NOT MET, WE MAY CONTACT THE HIGH BIDDER TO OFFER THE SECOND CHANCE OPTION.
1. Winning bidder must contact us within 24 hours of auction end. Please contact Ed Acre at 973-919-7710.
2. A $500 Paypal deposit is required within 48 hours of auction end.
3. The remaining balance is due within 7 days of auction end. We will accept the balance due by cash in person, bank or certified check.
4. New Jersey residents must pay NJ 7% sales tax and a $299 documentation fee. NJ motor vehicle charges must also be paid by the winning bidder.
5. Winning bidders from out of state or out of country must pay a $299 documentation fee. The documentation fee must be paid by all winning bidders. Taxes and fees are to be paid by the winning bidder as required by their respective state or country.
6. All vehicles are sold AS-IS. No warranty is given or implied. Any remaining factory warranty if applicable is between the winning bidder and the manufacturer.
7. All pick up, shipping and transportation is the responsibility of the winning bidder. We can recommend shippers if requested.
8. Please read the listing thoroughly and view all the photographs. We do our best to accurately describe all vehicles. We are not perfect though. Please contact us with any questions or concerns before bidding.
9. We encourage any potential bidders to come and inspect our vehicles before bidding. If distance does not make that possible there are services that will, for a fee, come and inspect the vehicle for you.
10. We generally do not accept trade ins on ebay auctions. Please contact us before bidding if you have a vehicle you must trade or sell before bidding.
11. If you are planning on obtaining financing to complete the purchase do so before bidding. In many cases we can provide financing and warranties on our ebay cars. Please contact us for details before bidding.
12. Please bid only if you are willing and able to complete the transaction.
13. If you are a zero feedback bidder please contact us before bidding. We reserve the right to cancel bids from any zero or negative feedback bidders.
14. Most times we have the titles to the vehicles in hand. Occasionally they can be delayed because of various events such as the DMV or financial institutions. If this is the case we will do our best to get you the title in a timely fashion. Please contact us to see if we have the title in hand.
15. Most of our auctions are NO RESERVE and will be sold to the high bidder. We do reserve the right to sell the vehicle locally. We will also entertain offers to end the auction early.
16. Please contact Ed Acre at 973-919-7710 to schedule an appointment or for further information.
Joyce Honda is a family owned and operated Honda dealership located in Northwest Jersey. Founded in 1974 by Jim Grecco and his lovely wife Joyce. The foundation of the dealership's philosophy and success comes from the saying "Treat people as you would want to be treated". Jim Grecco is an icon in the automotive industry in New Jersey and is well reputed for operating a high quality dealership. Mr. Grecco is active on a daily basis in the operation of Joyce Honda as are other family members who carry on his visions and practices.
Our mission to treat customers as we would want to be treated is pervasive in all decisions when selling New Cars, Used Cars, Parts and Service. We are proud of our reputation of providing high quality Used Cars and standing behind our commitment on each car.
Our online business has added a new dimension of opportunity to reach customers we otherwise would not have been able to access. Warranties vary on online vehicles and are clearly stated with each vehicle description.
Welcome to the family of Joyce Honda customers. We hope you enjoy your "new to you" vehicle and that it is everything you expected it to be.