UGG 3 buttons BOOTS
Premium 100% Australian Sheepskin
Australian owned copmany
FREE SHIPPING ONLY WITHIN AUSTRALIA
International buyer please check
INTERNATIONAL POSTAGE details
Available Color: CHESTNUT
Available Size: AU ladies 5 / UK3 / EU35
AU ladies 6 / UK4 / EU36,37
AU ladies 7 / UK5 / EU38
AU ladies 8 / UK6 / EU39
AU ladies 9 / UK7 / EU40
AU ladies 10 / UK8 / EU41,42
AU ladies 11 / UK9 / EU43
Click Images To Enlarge
Reason to choose
With a super fine natural wool interior and a smooth luxurious exterior.
The high quality footwear.
Made for all kinds of weather conditions and durable enough for outdoors on the streets.
With many different styles, colors and sizes to choose from, uggs are a great addition to the wardrobe.
Find Your Shoe Size - Step by Step Guide to Measuring Your Feet
STEP 1: Gather your supplies
A. a piece of paper larger than your foot
D. a ruler or measuring tape.
STEP 2: Tracing your foot to get your shoe size
Sit with your foot firmly on the floor, and your leg bent slightly forward so that your shin is slightly in front of your ankle.
Trace the outline of your foot and remember to measure your foot without shoes, but with socks similar to the ones you'll be wearing with the shoes you are buying.
Hold the pencil or pen upright and perpendicular to the paper. Do not hold it at an angle.
Make sure the pencil is resting snugly against your foot as you draw around it.
STEP 3: Make the length and width of your foot
Draw straight lines touching the outermost points at the top, bottom, and both sides of the outline.
STEP 4: Measure the length of your foot
Measure the length from the bottom line to the top line that you drew in step three.
Be sure to hold the measuring tape straight, and find the closest mark that you can (for inches, use the closest 16th mark) - don't round up or down dramatically.
STEP 5: Finding the Final Shoe Size
Repeat these steps for your other foot, and use the larger of the two.
After you have your numbers written down, you'll want to subtract 3/16 of an inch from the numbers. This is to accomodate for the slight space between your actual foot and the line made by the pencil.
These final numbers are your actual foot measurements, you can convert them to the appropriate size using the chart above.
Please note: UGG boots and slippers are available only in full sizes. If you are a half size, we recommend you go up a half size if you don't mind a looser fit, or go down a half size if you like a snug fit.
How to care for your boots
1. Should be cleaned gently.
2. Never be put in a washing machine or a dryer.
3. Hand-wash in a warm water, using an approved wool detergent.
4. Use a soft brush for scrapping.
5. To dry in the shade, away from heat or direct sunlight and allow drying out slowly to retain the soft, supple finish.
6. Sheepskin footwear does shrink slightly after drying out, but will get back to normal after just a few wears. Once the boot is dry, lightly brush the cleaned area with a suede or nubuck brush. Brush in one direction only.
7. If you follow these directions, your ugg boots will look fantastic for years to come.
- We accept PayPal and Bank Deposit
- Kindly make payment within 24hours form the date of purchase. That will be greatly appreciated.
- Normally use FASTWAY Couriers for standard parcel delivery within Australia.
- Depending on your location we may use other delivery company.
- Orders will be sent out within 2 working days.
- In the unlikely event that dispatch is delayed then you will be notified of the delay within 2 working days of placing the order, and you will be provided with an estimated time of arrival for dispatch of the goods
- Paypal Confirmed Addresses Only
- International buyer please note: AU$50 ( Australia international registered post ) shipping cost for all outside of Australia shippment. Tracking number is available.
- This Item is Brand New
- Actual Images of item are shown above
- Returns or exchanges are permitted within 7 days of receiving date.