Vintage Hitachi SR 703 Stero Receiver and Amplifier 50 Watts RMS per Channel NM
Up For Sale is my Vintage Hitachi Stereo Receiver Amplifier . This is a 50 watts RMS per channel amplifier with a nice warm sound. No missing parts or buttons and case in excellent condition for a 40 year old stereo. Inputs for Tape, Phono and Aux . It has, Volume, Balance, and tone rotary knobs. There is a front headphone jack, and buttons for Bass Boost, Hi Filter, Mono/Stereo, Tape Monitor and for the Speakers and of course a selector for all the inputs . There are provisions for 2 sets of speakers on the back. The AM antenna provides excellent AM reception in our locale. . This Stereo has been stored for about the last 20 years so I replaced the bulbs, cleaned and lubricated all pots and switches and thoroughly cleaned the interior and exterior. Weight is about 12 kilos/25 lbs and will be pricey to ship outside of Canada or the USA, I would imagine. I will only ship this at a post or shipping level that enables me to insure and track it:in other words Expedited or Expresspost or Fedex, UPS etc. Local pickup is available and there is no extra charge. The amp will be packed in heavy cardboard ( double boxed), and bubble wrap, and well insulated against damage to the best of my ability. Size unpackaged is about 23X16X6 inches. There are minor scuffs on the top of the amp from stacking.
We do not mark up or charge for packing. The rates shown in the calculator are Canada Post rates. Shipping is extra and to be determined after the auction (you can combine purchases to save on postage and have a look at www.canadapost.ca for an approximate postage rate). Auctions of over US$75 are subject to being shipped via registered mail with tracking - there is an extra cost for this. I am not responsible for unregistered items damaged or lost in the post. Purchasers have to contact me after the auction within 3 days with shipping address to calculate shipping to be added to the bid amount. We will not be responsible for items lost in the mail shipped overseas. Canada Post does not provide tracking capabilities for anything shipped internationally below the Expresspost rate. We usually ship within 24 hours of receiving payment.
Because of ongoing problems with shipments to Australia and New Zealand, all customers from this area wishing to purchase from us will be charged for priority air service with tracking if you purchase exceeds $50:00. We regret being forced into this situation by unreliable shipping by more economical means. Thanks for looking! IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ Selling Policies
1. We will send out an invoice with checkout instructions within 72 hours. Payment is expected within 7 days of auction closing. We accept Paypal.
2. Our items usually have no handling fees, but please expect additional charges for very large items, which require us to purchase special boxes for a safe shipment. Also, our location may affect the shipping cost we charge. Extra insurance and double boxing of parcels are available by individual request only; please remember this option may result in a significant increase in shipping costs.
3. We like to use Canada Post Expedited Parcel Service as it provides both tracking and insurance.
4. We will combine items upon request to save you money on the shipping! We ship internationally and will work with you to provide the best service for your needs.
5. You will be emailed your tracking number upon shipping your purchase. Your item will be shipped within 3 business days after payment is received but is usually shipped the same day except for weekends and holidays. Refunds must be approved before they are sent back. Please note that some Canadian Holidays differ from US or other nations’ holidays.
6. We do our best to list each item accurately. If we honestly miss damage - then we will accept the item back within 3 days of receipt. Items returned must arrive in the EXACT condition in which they were sent.
7. Please note that shipping fees are not refundable. There will be no refund for any broken uninsured items. To receive a refund for a damaged, insured item, the item must be returned to us, however you must contact us first, and provide proof of damage from shipping.
8. INSURANCE: All shipments are insured for loss ONLY. Our service cannot guarantee against breakage during shipping. We pack all items as best as we can to prevent damage, but this is not a fail-safe.
9. If you leave negative feedback before contacting us about an issue, we will not work with you any further. Please contact us about any issues and we will work with you.
10. All purchases sent outside of Canada may be subject to duty or other border charges levied by your country’s customs regulations. Unfortunately, we are not able to circumvent these policies.
11. Shipments to destinations outside of North America may be restricted to services that provide tracking information. Unfortunately, this will raise the cost of shipping to destinations outside North America. Please note it may take up to 10 weeks to receive your purchase if you are not from North America.
12. Shipping costs may seem unusually high to some of our clients, because we are located in Canada. The shipping costs we quote are our actual cost. We do not “pad” our shipping charges.
13. USA Customers – please note most shipments from Canada take 11-12 business days for successful delivery. If you require the item faster, please contact us to make express delivery arrangements at the time you purchase from us.
Payment is expected within 7 days of auction close.
On 04-May-12 at 11:15:04 EDT, seller added the following information:
Use the FREE Counters 1 million sellers do - Vendio!