REASONABLE OFFERS ARE WELCOMED. LAYAWAY IS AVAILABLE!
This terrific vintage bracelet is crafted in solid 14K White Gold (carefully tested and guaranteed) and it is set wishwhite and fiery diamonds. There are 17 diamonds in the center totaling 1.53 carats and 28 small single cut diamonds totaling .28 carat. The diamonds in the center are estimated to be VVS-2 clarity and GH color (near colorless), the small diamonds are about VS-SI clarity and H color. Pretty etching work on the galleries. The bangle is 18mm wide on the front; the inside circumference is 2 1/8" x 1 13/16". The bangle is in great original condition and it weighs 15.3 grams of gold and diamonds.
This rare find deserves attention of a serious jewelry collector! Don’t miss your chance to own this fantastic vintage treasure!
Unfortunately, nowadays many antique and vintage items are being melted into gold, so a lot of older jewelry is disappearing quickly. Thus, this is a good opportunity to own a piece of history before they disappear forever.
* Use our LAYAWAY plan. Deposit only 1/3 down (33%) and pay off in 4 months with no interest on any purchase of one or more items totaling $400.00 made within one week.We ship layaways after we receive full payment. All layaway payments are non refundable.
* We pay for 1st class USPS shipping including insurance within USA. International Buyers pay $30.00 (fixed rate for ALL countries, no exceptions). International Buyers are responsible for their own country's duties. Payment is due 3 DAYS after the end of auction.. The high bidder should CONTACT us within 2 DAYS. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards directly. E-mail us if you have any questions.
We do combine shipping if purchases were made within the same day. Add only $2.00 for each additional item.
* PLEASE, READ DESCRIPTIONS CAREFULLY. BID ACCORDINGLY. We want you to be completely satisfied wishyour purchase. If for any reason you're not entirely pleased, simply return the item within 14 days of receipt (authorization number is required) for exchange or a refund of the purchased price.
* Do not expect any supporting documents in the package such as invoice, appraisal, or any evaluation of the product. However, we stay for our descriptions and try to do our best to describe the product properly.
* You are generally bidding on an estate, antique, or vintage item. Perfect, mint, or like new condition should not be expected unless specifically stated in the item description.
* Communication is the key to a successful Ebay transaction, so please keep us posted wishyour intentions and payment schedule.