Listing is for a hard drive circuit board (PCB, Logic board) ONLY. No hard drive is included! Picture is NOT a stock photo; it is picture of an actual PCB sold. This hard drive circuit board is inteded to be used for data recovery or hard drive repair purposes. To be sure that a replacement PCB will fix your hard drive, follow our hard drive diagnostics guide. Be sure that this part is compatible, by going over the Donor Matching Guide.
Most of the hard drive circuit boards contain unique information in ROM "memory" chip. That information is mandatory for proper hard drive operation. ROM chip, or it's data, must be transferred onto new circuit board. If it is possible to move the chip over onto new circuit board, a local computer professional should be able to handle such a task. For our clients, we offer free adaptation service, which includes either moving ROM chip onto new PCB, or reprogramming new circuit board with correct ROM data. If you intend to perform such a task yourself, get familiar with our PCB Swap Guide.
hddSupplier uses United States Postal Service (USPS) - www.usps.com - as a default shipping and delivery courier. For most of our listings, we offer free shipping via USPS First Class, USPS First Class International or USPS Priority Mail. For international customers, we strongly suggest upgrading the shipping service to "Express Mail", or better, in order to assure prompt and fast delivery. USPS does not provide tracking service for international deliveries, unless it is Express Service.
USPS Service Levels
- USPS First Class and USPS First Class Mail International
- USPS Priority Mail and USPS Priority Mail International
- USPS Express Mail and USPS Express Mail International
USPS First Class Domestic – 1 to 5 business days
USPS Priority Mail Domestic – 1 to 3 business days
USPS Express Mail Domestic - Overnight delivery to most U.S. locations, $100 included insurance coverage.
USPS Priority Mail International - Delivery in 6 to 10 business days to most countries. No tracking service available.
USPS First Class International - Delivery up to 45 days. No tracking service available. Non-refundable in case lost or stolen:
- Canada, Western Europe, Australia - 5 to 10 business days average delivery.
- Asia, South America - 10 to 15 business days average delivery.
- Eastern Europe, Africa, Other - 15 to 20 business days average delivery.
Tracking numbers are assigned to USPS shipments immediately after the shipment is packaged and a shipping label has been printed. eBay will send the buyer and e-mail with the tracking number. Tracking information can also be found in the Purchase History section of My eBay, on the Order Details page and on the Feedback page. Please note, that USPS Priority Mail International and First Class International parcels only come with a customers number. That number, sometimes, may be used to track parcels within United States, cannot be tracked once they are outside of border.
Your hddSupplier purchase is covered under a 30-day limited warranty against defects from the date of purchase. In the unlikely event that your product arrived “not as described”, please contact us or call 800-733-0978. After 30 days, the manufacturer warranty is the only warranty in effect, if applicable. Warranty terms and conditions may vary by product or manufacturer.
Please note: Because we don’t research the ownership and warranty history for each individual item that we sell, we can’t make any assumptions regarding current manufacturer warranty status.
Free Technical Support
You have questions regarding your product? We have answers. hddSupplier customers are eligible for complimentary phone support within the first 30-days of ownership. Please contact us or call 800-733-0978 Monday through Friday 9AM to 5PM EST.
My product arrived “not as described” in the eBay listing? How are you going to resolve this problem?
hddSupplier tests and inspects every item before it is shipped to our customers. We must assume that the product leaving our warehouse is in the condition advertised in the eBay listing. To rule out user or environmental error, we ask that take the following steps before contacting hddSupplier:
- Make sure that the part purchased is fully compatible. Read our Donor Matching Guide.
- Understand, that often a simple circuit board swap is not enough to make hard drive functional. Read our PCB Swap Guide.
- If unable to perform adaptation yourself, hddSupplier customers are eligible for complimentary adaptation service.
- If you are unable to resolve the problem, please contact us or call 800-733-0978. hddSupplier customers are eligible for complimentary phone support within the first 30-days of ownership.
hddSupplier’s 30-day limited warranty gives you time to make sure your purchase is perfect. If for any reason you are not satisfied, you can return any item, in its original condition, within 30-days from the date of purchase for a refund or an exchange. It's that simple.
- All returns must have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number before they are returned to hddSupplier. Items returned without authorization will cause a significant delay in processing your return.
- Please contact us or call 800-733-0978 to obtain an RMA number
- After the return period has expired, please contact the manufacturer or authorized repair center to resolve any problems with your product.
- Items must be returned in the same condition as shipped from hddSupplier. Items returned in damaged or unacceptable condition will be returned to the customer without exchange or refund. Condition will be assessed at the discretion of hddSupplier.
- A restocking fee may be assessed if your product is returned missing one or more accessories and/or components.
- No refund will be issues for any modified items (soldering, firmware transfer, hard drive cover disclosure, etc.)
- We must receive the returned item within 10 days of issuing the RMA, or we will cancel the RMA and refuse the return.
- Include a copy of your invoice or payment receipt in the box including RMA number, customer name, address, phone number and a brief description of why the item is being returned.
- Print the RMA number on at least one (1) side of the package. Packages without a visible RMA number will NOT be accepted.
- Customer is responsible for shipping and handling charges incurred during item return. Use the most convenient means of shipping.
- hddSupplier currently does not accept any exchanges. You must separately purchase another product that you desire, and obtain RMA / return the one you no longer want.
- For products returned in accordance with this return policy, hddSupplier will process a refund within 2 business days from the date we receive the return.
- Refunds will be credited to the payment method used for the original purchase.
- hddSupplier reserves the right to assess a 15% restocking fee if the item is found to be in proper working condition.
Terms & Conditions
- hddSupplier scans and logs the serial numbers of all outbound products. Any returned product will have the serial number matched against that of the original item shipped to the customer. Fraudulent claims will immediately be reported to the appropriate authorities.
- hddSupplier recommends that you keep ALL packing material for a minimum of 30-days in the event that your product is returned.
My product arrived “not as described” in the eBay listing! Why should I have to pay the return shipping charges?
hddSupplier tests and inspects every item before it is shipped to our customers. We must assume that the product leaving our warehouse is in the condition advertised in the eBay listing. Our return policy is clearly posted on the eBay listing so you can make an informed decision before purchasing a product from our company.
Since 2008, we have found that over 80% of returns are due to user or environmental error. We do not believe that hddSupplier should be responsible for return shipping charges for product returned due to user or environmental error. Make sure that the item you purchased is compatible with your equipment, using Donor Matching Guide. Often, there are also issues with circuit board adaptation, and you can read about it in PCB Swap Guide.
If we are unable to come to an agreement, hddSupplier will issue a FedEx Call-Tag to have the disputed item returned at our expense. If the product is received defective, we will either replace the item at our expense or refund your payment in full. If the item is received functional, we will refund your payment minus the return shipping charges and 15% restocking fee.
I decided I no longer want the product I ordered from you! Who pays the return shipping charges?
hddSupplier does NOT pay return shipping charges for product returned due to buyer remorse. We will process a refund minus the original shipping charges and 15% restocking fee, when the item has been received and evaluated by hddSupplier.
I ordered this product accidentally! Who pays the return shipping charges?
hddSupplier does NOT pay for return shipping charges if you accidentally ordered the wrong product. We will process a refund minus the original shipping charges and a 15% restocking fee, when the item has been received and evaluated by hddSupplier.
My family member purchased this item without my authorization! Who pays the return shipping charges?
hddSupplier does NOT pay for return shipping charges if a family member or someone in your home or business made an unauthorized purchase. We will process a refund minus the original shipping charges and a 15% restocking fee, when the item has been received and evaluated by hddSupplier.