General Statement for all my listings
All listings referencing a price value have been updated in reference to the 2011-2012 Overstreet Comic Book Price Guide #41.
(Some are still under last year’s prices, so expect them to be changed and updated, if the price is currently in your favour because the book went up, now is the time to buy!)
A quick note on listing’s title details:
If a listing title mentions a “%”discount – it is based on the Overstreet Comic Book price guide (usually the most recent, but I haven't gotten around to changing all of them to the new one yet)
If a listing title states “guide value” - it is based on the Overstreet Comic Book price guide (usually the most recent, but I haven't gotten around to changing all of them to the new one yet)
If there is no mention of either – it is priced over guide for obvious reasons. It typically goes for a little over guide!
I Am Negotiable!
If for some reason you don’t think our price is fair, or the item typically sells for less, or just straight up want to bargain, send me a message! I don’t have too much time to be constantly looking at the competition; most of my listings are all priced at guide value + a discount (with the exception of particular items which are in high demand). I’m strict on my merchandise and I try to have reasonable prices while being oblivious to the competition!
If you think the offer you have in mind is in all honesty fair, I want to hear it!
- If you are looking for several items or are making a purchase and are looking for something else as well; feel free to ask, we may just have it! We have over 300 long boxes of comics at our disposal!
- We have a huge inventory! I have been slowly organizing, grading, and scanning inventory. Expect many more Marvel and DC comics to be listed in the near future! (current online specialty is Marvel Comics)
- I respond to any and all messages within the same day or the following day if I happen to be busy.
- If you wish to have the original scanned image file of a particular book. You must provide me the comic name and issue number you wish to see, just ask!
Combine Shipping & Save!
· I’m not out to profit off of shipping; I would rather take a small loss in shipping costs, than to overcharge a customer.
· How does it work? Easy. Buy any amount of items you wish to purchase and do not pay the checkout right away! Simply wait for me to send you the invoice and then you may proceed to make your payment.
· How much more am I paying per item? Not much more! Sometimes nothing at all if it’s only one more item (non-cgc comic books only). It’s a little bit tricky to estimate a precise amount to add, but I will go ahead and say roughly $0.50 - $0.75 more per comic. (I can safely fit and package up to 9-10 comics together in a bubble envelope, before requiring to change a packaging format)
· What if there was an error in the shipping fee and I overpaid? Don’t worry about it! If I haven’t already noticed and sent you your money back via Paypal as a partial refund from your original payment, just notify me in a message and I will take care of it. I keep shipping receipts as far back as 5-6 months.
· Spend over $150.00USD+ and get your shipping discounted by ½ price! I have to manually edit this in the invoice, so either wait for an invoice or send me a message requesting the total.
· Spend over $350.00USD+ and get FREE Expedited shipping (includes tracking number and insurance).
Other Shipping Details and Information
- The only method of payment I will accept is PAYPAL (Paypal eChecks are also accepted; however keep in mind the item will only be shipped once the payment has cleared)
- Shipping to the U.S. and Canada
- Shipping costs can vary across the U.S. and Canada
- The winner of the auction must have their mailing address verified by PAYPAL or soon after the auction is completed to prevent any shipping delays.
- I will send the winner of the auction an invoice for the item with the shipping cost included 1-2 business days after the address is provided.
- I do not to overcharge for shipping costs. (Currency conversion costs and packaging materials are taken into account and rounded down.)
- I will do my best to provide a relatively quick service. I will air mail most; if not all shipments to the U.S. unless otherwise is requested or offered in the listing. Packages mailed in Canada will be ground mail.
- Most items (if single and non-CGC comic books) will be shipped as; Small Packet™ - USA Air and usually costs $6.70 CDN (CDN/USD are more or less equal at the moment) and it covers insurance for up to $100 (price may vary depending on location)
- Example for International shipping for one comic book; Small Packet™ - International Air shipping is listed at $8.95 CDN (CDN/USD are more or less equal at the moment) and it covers insurance for up to $100.
- Depending on the value of the auction, there will be $1.00 CDN added for every extra $100.00 of insurance needed to insure the item. (This will only apply to items that auction for over $100 USD or combined items shipped with a total value that exceeds $100 USD)
- The Small Packet™ - USA Air service will take between 4-10 business days, and does not include a tracking number.
- If you wish to have a tracking a tracking number I can provide Expedited Parcel™ - USA service for the U.S. and Canada.
- I can combine shipping, simply message me the request and I will take care of it, just wait for an invoice for the combined items and shipping cost.
- All shipments will be mailed after the auction invoices are paid.
- Shipping insurance is mandatory and will be included, unless otherwise requested by the client. Take note: there are no refunds under this circumstance should the package not arrive.
- Overseas bidders/buyers are welcome to bid; keep in mind shipping charges can be expensive. I will do my best to ease the shipping expense depending on the value of the auction.
- I will only refund the client if the package does not arrive, or arrives damaged. If this occurs please notify me as soon as possible. I will send you your refund after the insurance is processed. If such an unfortunate case should occur I would hope to mutually resolve it as painlessly possible.
- Original shipping & handling cost is non-refundable. Any return-related shipping cost will be paid for by customer.
My father has been a comic book collector and dealer for over 30 years, and I have been learning from him for as long as I could remember. We both grade the inventory you see listed in our eBay store PureLuck Collectables. The grades assigned to our auctions are estimates that my father and I have given them according to the “Overstreet Comic Book Grading Guide” First Edition (printed in 1992) and other CGC graded books in our possession as a reference. We try to evaluate books as best we can in regards to their grades according to our experience and knowledge. It narrows down a price more precisely than estimating a vague bracket such as “F/VF” for example, which is something I commonly see. A price bracket such as this can be a considerable amount of money you wouldn’t necessarily want to be too vague with depending on what you’re purchasing. Picture scans of the Front and Back of the comic book are also provided with every listing (This does not include listings of comic book lots) so that you could see the book for yourself and agree or disagree with the evaluations. On top of that, we add a discount to most of our listings (with the exception of particular items which are in high demand) to make absolutely sure you get the best value for your dollar!
Thank You and Good Luck Bidding/Shopping!
*FEEL FREE TO ASK QUESTIONS*