What is 89th and Madison?
89th and Madison is a company that has specialized in sweaters since 2004. While most of their sweaters are open sweaters, they've also branched out and incorporated fashionable cuts and designs. Their products are very popular with older women who need comfortable designs for work and play.
Part of their company identity is to focus on quality clothing and sweaters instead of a lot of advertising. They see it as focusing on you, the customer, instead of focusing on gimmicks.
What Can I Buy at 89th and Madison?
89th and Madison is a brand that works with several department stores to deliver you the latest in casual and work-wear fashion. You can buy their clothing at Sears, Boscovs, or Stein Mart.
While their focus is sweaters for women, 89th and Madison have branched out to offer other work-wear.
Sweater styles include:
- Long sleeve knits that go to mid-thigh or longer
- Comfortable cardigans that are waist-length or longer
- Buttons are sewn on to embellish the sleeves, making them a little nicer and ready for the workday.
- Casual sweaters incorporate embellishments along the neckline or trendy styles such as cut-out shoulders.
- Sweaters are made of different knits, and most likely include polyester.
89th and Madison also offer pants, shirts, skirts, and blouses that will fit any size, including XL.
The rest of their line has the following styles:
- Work pants, with sizes for a variety of women
- Loose, flowing blouses
- Skirts of many different lengths and styles, including more casual button-up skirts. These are a throw-back to the 90s that are popular again today.
What Size Should I Buy for 89th and Madison?
When it comes to buying clothing online, knowing what size to get is always a gamble. Luckily, according to reviews, 89th and Madison is a brand that runs true to size.
They carry the following standard sizes:
Reviewers have stated that the sweaters run true to size, and are very comfortable. They also say that the sweater hangs well on their bodies. According to these reviews, women won't have to be worried about odd sizes with 89th and Madison.
Where Can I Wear My 89th and Madison Sweaters?
89th and Madison make sweaters that are both casual and appropriate for work. Their cardigans feature button-less openings and hang loosely on the body frame. The fake pearl buttons on the sleeve make it more formal. Their other pullover sweaters are also made of polyester knits and are made in styles such as cut-outs and sweater knits.
You can wear them with 89th and Madison pants or skirts to work or going out.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by 89th Madison.