What is Animal Crossing?
Animal Crossing is a Nintendo game that was released for the GameCube. It featured adorable characters, item collecting, and a unique internal clock in the game. To find out more about Animal Crossing, keep reading.€
What is the Animal Crossing Game About?
Animal Crossing is a simple but a popular video game for the Nintendo consoles.€
- Animal Crossing is an open-ended video game developed by Nintendo for many of its consoles, including the GameCube.€
- Players control a human character who has recently moved to the rural village of Animal Crossing.
- This village is populated by animals who have human behaviours, clothing, and tendencies.€
- The goal of the Animal Crossing GameCube game is less about achievements and more about collecting items and interacting with the other animal villagers.€
- This game for the Nintendo GameCube has an internal clock that works the same as in the real world. Time and seasons are the same in the game as they are in the real world.€
- For example, if it's springtime for the player in the real world, it's springtime in the game.
- This created some opportunities for seasonal based items and interactions with other villagers.€
What Kind of Consoles Can I use to Play Animal Crossing?€
Animal Crossing is available€on five different Nintendo devices, including
- Nintendo 64
- Nintendo GameCube
- Nintendo DS
- Nintendo Wii
- Nintendo 3DS
When playing the GameCube game, you'll need to purchase a memory card for your GameCube so you can store the data. These memory€cards come in different sizes, so do some research before deciding which one is the one you need.€
What Kind of Games Can I Play if I Like Animal Crossing?
If you were a big fan of the Animal Crossing game for the GameCube, then check out these other games.€
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf
- This is one of the sequels to the original€GameCube Animal Crossing. Gameplay is very similar to the original game but you're able to do things like becoming Mayor of Animal Crossing.€
- Harvest Moon
- Like Animal Crossing, Harvest Moon is an open-ended simulator game. You start as a farmer who has nothing but as you get to know the other villagers and collect more items, you'll be able to build and customize your farm.€
- Happy Street
- Another world-building game with adorable characters. Interact with the other town citizens, collect items and build your world as you go along.€
- The Sims
- The Sims is the classic world-building simulator. It's come a long way since it's original release for the PC in 2000. There are now better graphics, more customizable character, and homes. In the end though, it's still the same classic Sims game we've all grown to love and hate.
Content provided for informational purposes only.€eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by brands listed above.