Bath Accessory Sets
Bath accessories are a collection of handy items that help to keep your hygiene supplies and toiletries organized and easy for you to access. Collections of bathroom accessories typically feature two or more pieces, such as a moisturizer or lotion dispenser or dish, a toothbrush holder, jar for cotton balls or cotton swabs, and a tumbler for rinsing your mouth or drinking water. The bathroom accessories collections may also include utilitarian accessory items such as a waste can, towel bar, or toilet paper holder that coordinate with the rest of the decor in your bathroom.What are the features of bath accessory sets?
- Resistant to corrosion and rust: Bath accessories are designed to be exposed to moisture on a regular basis. The collections of bath accessories are also designed to resist corrosion that could be caused by the weak to mild base of the detergents, toothpastes, and cleaning agents that are used in a bathroom.
- Shatterproof construction: Some collections of bathroom accessories offer shatterproof construction. If the tumbler or toothbrush holder were to fall, the impact will be absorbed by the material. The shatterproof construction may consist of chrome, resin, or fortified ceramic materials.
- Coordinate with other bath accessories: There is a wide variety of colours available so you can select colours that coordinate with your bathroom.
- Select a colour or design: Choose a solid colour, such as blue or yellow, that coordinates with your bathroom walls and other bath decor. You could also select bathroom accessories with a striped, chevron, or dots design to match towels and rugs in your bathroom.
- Choose a material: Bath accessories such as toilet paper holders, tumblers, and toothbrush holders are available in materials such as chrome over stainless steel, ceramic, resin, plastic, and porcelain. The towels, rugs, and other textiles are available in cotton, polyester, and blends.
- Select a style: Choose a style of bathroom accessories, such as Tuscan, modern, or vintage. Bath accessories are also available in floral, printed, and rustic styles.
The soap dish in the bathroom may develop a sticky residue, layers of soap scum, fuzz, and other debris that reduces its aesthetic appeal. To clean the soap dish, you will need a small sponge that has a roughly textured scrubbing side and a softer foam side. Use the rougher side to scrub off the scum while the soap dish is immersed in warm water.
If the soap scum persists, mix a solution of one part white vinegar or lemon juice to one part water. This weakly acidic solution will dissolve the weak base of the bath soap. Once the scum is off of the accessory, use the softer side to remove any leftover sticky residue, dirt, or fuzz. Dry the bathroom soap dish with a clean microfiber cloth.