Bathroom Soap Dishes and Dispensers
Soap dishes and soap dispensers do more than store cleanser for hands and detergent for dishes. These convenient accessories contribute to the look of your bath and kitchen décor. With so many styles available, you can choose a soap dish or soap dispenser that is both functional and chic.What style soap dishes and soap dispensers are available?
A dish comes in two forms: self-draining and non-draining. Soap dispensers are available in manual and automatic. Each style effectively stores detergent or soap. Use the information below to decide which soap dish or dispenser is right for your bathroom and kitchen.
- Non-draining soap dish: Designed for bathroom and kitchen sinks, a non-draining soap dish comes in a variety of colours, material, and style options.
- Self-draining soap dish: A self-draining soap dish features openings at the bottom to drain excess water. The draining element prolongs the bar's life. Gravity works to let water flow in tilting designs.
- Pump soap dispenser: This unit operates manually with cleaners and detergent. With the push of the pump, users control the amount that shoots from the bottle.
- Touchless soap dispenser: This battery-operated unit features a built-in sensor. To prevent waste, the sensor detects hands and squirts a small amount of foam or liquid into the palms.
- Shower gel dispensers: A shower model mounts to the wall in the bath or shower. Unlike dish detergent dispensers, they may have up to three chambers to store bath gel, shampoo, and conditioner.
When it comes to types of soap dishes and dispensers to choose from, there is quite an assortment. Plastic materials are common. Other materials like glass, wood, and stainless steel give you the chance to add a unique flair to your space.
- Wood: Made from bamboo, cedar, and other wood, this kid-friendly soap dish will add a natural feel to the space.
- Glass: This accessory will match a variety of colour schemes. It is available in translucent, frosted, and opaque glass.
- Chrome: Available in easy-to-clean polished and brushed finishes, this sleek accessory will help anchor your space.
- Stainless Steel: This durable option offers easy cleaning and features a shiny finish that coordinates well with contemporary schemes.
- Ceramic: Built to withstand frequent use, these accessories resist scratches.