CIPA USA Car and Truck Exterior Mirrors
CIPA USA makes a wide variety of mirrors, lighting, and accessories for cars and trucks. The brands array of mirrors help provide vehicle owners with the visibility they need to stay safe on the road. These accessories are designed to be compatible with many vehicles.What kinds of mirrors does CIPA make?
CIPA makes several kinds of exterior mirrors, including the following:
- Blind spot mirrors: CIPAs blind spot mirrors come in an innovative wide-angle wedge shape, which provides more visibility. They are easy to install, as they have a convenient stick-on application. They come in several sizes and styles, so it should be easy for you to find one that suits your vehicle.
- Door mirrors: CIPA offers a wide array of door mirrors and replacement parts. Universal door models have adjustable head and tension features, and they come with mounting gaskets that help out during the installation process. Some come with universal mounts, which means they can be installed on either the driver or passenger side. They are also aerodynamic, rust-resistant, and vibration-dampening. For people looking for replacement mirrors, many of these can also be installed using existing bolt patterns.
- Towing mirrors: CIPAs towing mirrors are designed to help eliminate blind spots when towing large loads, like trailers and campers. CIPA makes specific models for the driver side and the passenger side, and many of them come with clip-on hardware for easy installation. CIPA also makes specialized towing mirrors for people with specific needs.
CIPA also makes products that enhance the efficiency of their mirror products.
- Towing mirror hardware: CIPAs towing mirror hardware helps extend the life of clip-on towing mirrors. This hardware often comes in kits, which include parts like towing bar clamps and durable installation knobs.
- Glass: CIPA also has plenty of glass replacement options. Trim-to-size glass kits give customers a customizable option, and replacement glass kits can also fit classic models.
- Add-a-signal indicator: CIPA also makes add-a-signal indicators, which allows people to add another safety feature to their car. Installation is easy as these signals can be mounted on towing mirrors via stick-on application. Some wiring is needed during installation. These are often used on trailer bumper mirrors to provide other people on the road with an increased awareness of the trailers movement.