What to See In Cadillac Cars and Trucks
Cadillac is a name synonymous with luxury and quality within the auto world. You can find an assortment of unique classic and all-new Cadillac vehicles for your desires. But it helps to see what choices are out there when finding something that provides you with a high-performance ride.Classic Models All Around
There are various Cadillac models to find on the pre-owned market that are considered to be classics. These are vehicles that are no longer in production, but have proven to be popular and influential in the luxury car industry:
- Allante - The two-seat luxury roadster features a body developed by Pininfarina, one of Italys most prominent car design firms. You can find this car in a convertible format.
- Brougham - This full-size sedan features a 5.0L Chevrolet V-8 engine as one of its power choices. A vinyl covering can be noticed on the roof for a luxurious appearance. The base was used for a limousine format on many occasions.
- Eldorado - The gold standard, the Eldorado was made from 1952 to 2002. Some of the first mass-produced V-8 engines can be found in Eldorado vehicles.
- Fleetwood - Produced for nearly twenty years, the Fleetwood features a four-speed automatic transmission and comes in two and four-door versions.
- deVille - Older versions of the de Ville include tailfins at the end. Three and four-speed automatic transmissions can be found throughout the line alongside V-8 engines in petrol and diesel forms.
- Catera - An entry-level model, Cadillac went the extra mile with this smaller vehicle. The layout includes a fully customizable drivers seat that you can adjust in eight ways for the best possible fit.
Cadillac vehicles are made in three classes:
- ATS - the ATS is a compact model available in a two-door coupe or four-door sedan format. I-4 and V-6 engines are available, although The ATS-V comes with a twin-turbo V-6 that uses two turbochargers.
- CT - the CT line includes the mid-size CTS, the CT6 with a 2.0L Ecotec I-4 turbo engine, and CTS-V with a small-block V-8 engine and a six-speed manual transmission.
- XTS - the XTS vehicle is a touring sedan. The four-door sedan comes with an accurate six-speed automatic transmission.
Cadillac has grown to offer various SUV models. The Escalade is the most popular as that model can be customized with leather seating, mood lighting, a ten-speed transmission, and room for eight people. You can also find the XT4 and XT5 if you are looking for a compact SUV choice.
Content is for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by any of the brands listed above.