Everything You Need to Know Before You Buy a Refurbished Dell Latitude d630
Are you looking for a reliable computer that will not break the bank? Well, eBay has the Dell Latitude D630 refurbished computer you need. Here is what you should know before you make your final purchase.What software options do refurbished Dell Latitude laptops offer?
Your inexpensive Dell Latitude D630 refurbished laptop might include a version of Windows XP, Windows 7, or Windows 10. Some versions of the operating system might be upgraded through CD, DVD, or downloads.Which features are important in a Dell D630 refurbished laptop?
If you want to save money by purchasing a refurbished computer through eBay's large online marketplace but you still want to have all the essentials that you would find in a new unit, look for a Dell D630 laptop that has some of the following features:
- Upgrade capacity: Look for a refurbished laptop that has a system that can be upgraded or that has hardware to support upgrades of your choosing
- Hardware support: A motherboard that can support the addition of peripherals such as fax machines, printers, scanners, a media center, and other options that would help you to customize the build is a good option.
- Input/output methods: Find a built-in DVD or CD drive, microphone, speakerphone, or speaker system that can be expanded to your liking.
- Hard drive and RAM: Sufficient storage and working memory will allow you to add programs, applications, and media streaming capabilities. Free space on your laptop's hard drive can even allow you to install a second operating system for dual booting and added functionality.
Dell Latitude D630 refurbished laptops found on eBay will commonly be running some version of the Windows operating system. The common platforms are 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows XP Professional, Windows 7 Professional, and Windows 10 Professional. You need to purchase a laptop that has a 64-bit processor if you want to run a 64-bit operating system. The following list summarizes common specifications for the Dell Latitude D630:
- Processor: Intel Dual Core and Intel Core 2 Duo are common choices with speeds ranging from 1.75 GHz to 2.50 GHz
- Memory: 40 GB, 80 GB, 160 GB, up to 1 TB
- RAM: 2 GB, 4 GB, and some gaming laptops will have more RAM
- Input/output: DVD drive or CD ROM drive, built-in microphone, and webcam
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G, and Bluetooth adapters are usually included.