Awesome Dry Cleaning Equipment to Suit Your Commercial Needs
The vast selection of used dry cleaning equipment you'll find on eBay can serve as the perfect solution for getting your dry cleaning business running like a dream. Sort through the options in this category to find the dry-cleaning machine that fits your needs.What are some dry-cleaning equipment brands?
A variety of brands produce equipment for industrial dry-cleaning needs. Some of the most common brands include:
- Unipress: Unipress is a Japanese corporation that makes everything from presses and washers to water heaters.
- Fulton: Equipment by Fulton usually displays a dark grey finish.
- Firbimatic: This company makes state-of-the-art equipment, like extractors.
You can find dozens of different types of equipment for the dry-cleaning industry. However, a few of the most common equipment types include:
- Hot-head presses: This type of dry-cleaning press consists of two plates that come together on a hinge. These plates are covered with fabric, and they can be heated to press clothes like an iron.
- Spot-cleaning guns: These pieces of equipment have adjustable nozzles, and they are powered with AC electricity. Once it's plugged into the wall, you can squeeze the trigger of the spot-cleaning gun to spray the liquid that's contained in its reservoir.
- Electric boilers: These water heaters can be used as your main source of hot water, or they can be installed on the cleaning floor to provide an instant source of hot water.
- Water storage tanks: These large tanks can be used to hold water for an extended period of time.
When selecting from the various items on eBay offered by brands such as Sankosha, UniMac, and Forenta, the primary question to ask yourself is whether you're buying new equipment that you've never had before or cleaning machines that are intended to serve as replacements for existing appliances. If you're looking for a replacement dry-cleaning machine, you'll probably want to pick an option that's most similar to your original equipment. However, if you're selecting a type of equipment that you've never used before, you'll need to compare the options from the various brands.