Engagement and Wedding Ring Sets
You and your partner want to find a bridal set and a wedding band for your special day. There are many different selections of bridal sets, wedding sets, and wedding bands. With all of these choices, both of you can find the right rings.What's the difference between a wedding or bridal set?
A wedding set includes three rings. These pieces are the engagement ring and a wedding band for the bride and groom. The wedding bands have the same designs. A bridal set includes the engagement ring and a wedding band for the bride. The groom may have the same band or a different one.What differentiates a yellow and white gold wedding ring?
A yellow gold ring is made of natural metal. It is easy to bend out of shape. Jewelers mix this metal with other types of metals to make it hard. A white gold wedding ring is not a natural metal. A mixture of gold and other white metals create this ring.What are shapes of diamonds for engagement rings?
- Round: This diamond is the most common shape for an engagement ring. It is a classic cut that brings out the beauty of the diamond.
- Princess Cut: This diamond is another trendy shape for an engagement ring. The square shape of the diamond shows off its fine cut.
- Marquise: This is a large diamond to show off. It is another stylish shape for your engagement ring.
Most people want to know the carat weight of a diamond. When the bride shows her bridal set, most people's questions will centre on the size of the diamond. Diamonds are available in an assortment of colours. The most common types are yellow, brown, grey, and colourless. You should choose a colour that blends with the wedding band.What should you consider when buying wedding bands?
- Matching: Deciding whether or not to get matching wedding bands is another thing you'll want to consider.
- colour: You also need to decide if you want to go with a classic gold colour for the band or another colour such as white gold, platinum, rose gold, or two-tone.
- Style: Wedding bands can come in different styles. These rings are plain, etched, carved, or braided.
Sunlight and heat can damage your bridal set. When you are not wearing the jewelry, you should keep the bridal set or wedding bands in a ring case or pouch. To prevent further damage to your rings, you should keep the pieces away from household chemicals.What are safe ways to clean bridal sets and bands?
You can clean your bridal set with a soft brush, mild soap, and warm water. After cleaning the rings, you should dry the pieces with a soft towel. You can also take the rings into a jewelry store to be cleaned.