Fisher-Price Preschool Toys
Fisher-Price offers a number of preschool toys for children between the ages of 18 months and 5 years. Children can have fun while developing fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and imagination. Fisher-Price toys for babies and children up to 5 years old include arts and crafts, figurines and education and training toys.What types of preschool toys are available from Fisher-Price?
- Action Figures and statues: This includes animal figurine sets like Little People Farm Animals and Little People Disney Friends. The figurines can also go along with the Animal Friends Farm.
- Arts and crafts: These toys generally consist of tools that help children express their creativity. Arts and crafts toys include drawing and illustration boards like Doodle Pro, Doodle Drawing, and Doddle Pro Slim.
- Learning and education: The Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn series has a variety of toys like the Laugh and Learn Smart Puppy, Laugh and Learn Around the Town Learning Table, and Laugh and Learn Storylines Book. These toys help children learn colors, writing, and language.
- Dolls and accessories: These toys encourage preschoolers to learn with role-playing and develop nurturing skills. Toys include Brilliant Basic's Baby Doll, My First Silly, Sweet Doll, and Princess Chime African-American Doll.
The Fisher-Price Little People series consists of several lines of toys, each based on a theme. Some examples of Little People lines are the House, Town, and Car line, the Disney line, and the Holiday line.
- House, Town, and Car: Camping sets, treehouses, dollhouses, and associated furniture sets, school buses, and a marketplace are examples of toys found in this set.
- Disney: Examples of toys from this Little People line are Princess kits, a Magical Day at Disney, and figurines of Tigger and Winnie The Pooh.
- Holiday: Holiday toys are available seasonally. Children can celebrate the holiday season with Fisher-Price toys featuring Christmas trains and other toys and Thanksgiving figurines.
The Fisher-Price line of character toys feature figurines from comic books and television shows. Some examples of the various figurines are below:DC Universe: Fisher-Price carries toys of the well-known heroes of DC comics and movies, from Batman and Wonder Woman to the Green Lantern. If your toddler wants to play with the villain figurines, Fisher-Price options may be The Joker, Harley Quinn, and Lex Luthor. SpongeBob Squarepants:SpongeBob Squarepants Fisher-Price toys consist of action figures, full playsets, and talking minifigurines featuring the well-known characters from this TV show. Power Rangers:Toys from this character family are comprised of action figures, discs, and putty packs. These items may contain some small parts, and are recommended for children ages 3 and up.>