Fishing Float Tubes
When you're heading out onto the water to catch some trout, bass, or other freshwater fish, you want to be able to get to where the fish are biting. Going into the water in a fishing float tube can give you the power of maneuverability. A fishing float tube is portable and has a manageable weight, so it can be ideal for any angler trying to get to a perfect fishing spot.What is a fishing float tube?
A float tube is a small, inflatable boat that can hold one fisherman and his or her gear. They can be quickly launched from a variety of spots. Any punctures in the tubing rafts can be patched on the spot.
- Shape: The tubes can be U-shaped, V-shape, or circular.
- Material: These inflatable float tubes are made out of a strong synthetic material like nylon, PVC, or vinyl. This waterproof material is resistant to tearing as anglers take them in and out of the water.
- Gear: It's always a good idea to wear a life vest when out on a boat. To keep your legs dry, you can wear chest waders. Duck fins or diving fins strapped to your feet can let you move efficiently. Some inflatable float tubes come with oars.
Fisherman usually have a lot of equipment, and float tubes are able to carry all of that gear.
- Fishing rod holders: These holders allow you to secure your fishing rod or rods. A float tube may come with one or two fishing rod holders.
- Zippered storage compartments: On most float tubes, you'll have zippered compartments on either side of the seat for fishing gear like flies, hooks, lures, and bait. The boat may have a storage space in the back for a cooler, extra fins, or any other additional gear.
- Aprons: So that you can have a work space with you, float tubes typically have a centre apron, with or without a fish ruler.
- Beverage holders: Depending on the day you fish, you might want a hot or cool drink with you on your boat.
- Backpack or shoulder straps: This let you easily transport the float tube before and after fishing.
- Classic Accessories
- Caddis Sports
- Big Horn
Since anglers could spend hours fishing on lakes, fishing float tube seats are designed to provide lasting comfort. Some float tubes have adjustable backrests so anglers can find the right fit.
- Foam cushions: Some fishing tubes, like the Cumberland boat, have a padded foam seat. These can comfortably support weights of up to 400 pounds.
- Inflatable seats: In some basic float tubes, the seat is created by inflating a separate backrest bladder. The seat itself would be a strong piece designed to sit on the water, like nylon, PVC, or vinyl.