H&M Maternity Clothing
The H&M MAMA line is a resource for maternity clothes for moms-to-be who want particular looks to wear during their pregnancies. These maternity clothes allow you to fit yourself as you grow with a variety of styles. MAMA by H&M offers everything from jeans and skirts to work-out clothes and business-casual wear with sizing similar to your pre-pregnancy wardrobe.What kinds of maternity clothing are available from H&M?
Moms-to-be can choose from a variety of tops, bottoms, and jeans as far as casual maternity clothing goes. For professional settings, nursing uniforms, dresses, jackets and blazers are available. You can also find lingerie and tights for more intimate settings.What denim choices are available from H&M MAMA?
This company has sizable lines of denim, and among them is the maternity clothing line. Some choices for pregnant women include:
- The skinny jean: This under-the-belly style is available in six different colours and 10 different sizes. There is also a special, shaping version.
- The MAMA super-skinny low jean: This is available in dark blue and sizes from 4 to 16. It has a slimmer leg and lower rise.
- The MAMA skinny biker jean: These are available in faded black denim in sizes from 4 to 16. This is made for moms who prefer a rock-and-roll aesthetic.
When you want to dress up during your pregnancy, H&M offers maternity clothes styles that are equally appropriate for a work function or a fun night out:
- The Jersey dress: This dress creates a fetching silhouette in black, with long, lace sleeves and a fitted, knee-length bodice. Side-gathers stretch to accommodate a growing belly.
- The Chiffon nursing dress: This has fluttery sleeves and a floral pattern over a black background.
- The fitted dress: This dress can be used for general occasions in basic black with a sleek, flattering V-neck.
Women who are expecting during the fall and winter have a variety of maternity jacket choices to consider from H&M. Their long coat with a tie belt is an example of outerwear that is suitable for more formal occasions. A padded jacket with a faux-fur trimmed hood will keep you warm while maintaining your pre-pregnancy style. A padded parka is a knee-length option with a waist sash and hood, designed to keep you warm when it is cold outside. Be sure to read the care labels on your outerwear to ensure that your clothing is properly cared for.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by H&M.