Hot Toys Iron Man Action Figures
Sideshows Hot Toys, a production house world known for the design, development, and creation of highly detailed collectible figures, presents Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark along with his collection of looks and armor. Created in 1:6 scale and patterned after their cinematic namesakes, these Iron Man action figures recall the highlights of this Marvel movie franchise. Featuring Tony Starks various looks from each film, Hot Toyss Iron Man figures can serve as an addition to your Avengers figural art collectibles.What Iron Man action figures are available?
Hot Toys has produced numerous Iron Man models, including the following:
- Mark XLVII: This suit appears after Iron Mans adventures in "Captain America: Civil War" as Tony Stark becomes a mentor to Peter Parker. This model is crafted from a die-cast material, realistically modeled to look as authentic as the suit in the film. It includes interchangeable heads, shoulder, and forearm armor, including one with LED light-up function. It also features four sets of switchable hands, gray-colored lens glasses, mini-repulsor deployer with stand, and a model stand with the characters nameplate with the logo from the movie.
- XLVI: This is the suit Iron Man wore in the Marvel film "Captain America: Civil War." This figure is also crafted from a die-cast material, realistically modeled to look like the unique suit in the film. This figure includes switchable heads, one with LED light-up function, and 28 separate LED light-up points designed into the suit. It also includes interchangeable shoulder armor, four sets of switchable hands, a 1:6 scale Captain America helmet, and a model stand with the characters nameplate with the logo from the film.
- Mark XLI – Bones (Retro Armor Version): Bones, the skeleton suit thats part of Tony Starks House Party Protocol, can split its pieces to fly independently for complete versatility as in the movie. Crafted from die-cast material and realistically modeled to replicate the suit from the films, this model includes LED-lighted eyes and circular reactor on its chest. It also includes three sets of switchable hands, eight realistic thrust-fire accessories, and a model stand with the characters nameplate and movie logo.
- Mark XXIII – Shades: Shades was designed to withstand extreme heat in desert military camouflage as part of Tony Starks House Party protocol. Made from die-cast material and realistically modeled to replicate this unique suit in the movie, the figure has LED-lighted eyes and a rectangular-shaped RT on the chest. It also comes with removable chest armor, three sets of interchangeable hands, and a model stand with the characters nameplate and film logo.
- Hulkbuster: The is the anti-Hulk Iron Man suit, Hulkbuster, from Marvels "Avengers: Age of Ultron." This figure is 21.5 inches tall and crafted from a die-cast material realistically modeled to look as authentic as in the film. The Mark XLIII collectible figure can fit inside Hulkbuster after removal of the upper body. It includes hands with movable fingers and lighted repulsors, removable forearm shield, and a model stand with the characters nameplate and logo from the movie.