What better way to store your Jeep car keys than on a keychain bearing the Jeep logo? Jeep aficionados can choose from a large assortment of keychains in a variety of styles, materials, and colours. From embossed wood to die-cast, rust-resistant chrome, there is a Jeep keychain that suits your needs and personal style.What are some Jeep keychain styles?
Jeep keychains come in a variety of styles. From classic to whimsical, keychain options include the following:
- All-metal teardrop-shape: This is a classic two-tone key chain style made of die-cast metal. It features the word "Jeep" in traditional lettering, and it has a sturdy ring.
- Keypad case: This style is crafted from natural leather and is available in several rich colours.
- Stainless steel grille: Attached to a split keyring, this laser-cut, stainless steel keychain resembles a car grille.
- Steering wheel ring: This key ring has an appealing and clever design. The "steering wheel" fob has an easy-open clasp for easy storage and removal of keys.
- Valet-style: This handsome keychain style is crafted from zinc alloy metal and boasts a brushed chrome finish. It features a handy detachable key ring. You can keep your Jeep fob with you when you leave your keys with a hotel valet or auto mechanic.
Jeep lovers with an interest in a specific model will find keychains featuring their favourite model's name. Several Jeep keychain styles carry the name of specific models. Examples include the Jeep Wrangler, Rubicon, Liberty, Grand Cherokee, and Patriot.What colours do Jeep key chains come in?
Both leather and metal keychain styles come in a variety of colours. Along with classic brown and black, there are leather Jeep keychains in bright, bold colours. Some choices include pink, blue, and red. Metal keychains featuring the Jeep logo come in standard black and black/metal combinations. These handsome variations are also available in a range of colours, including purple, orange, and green.Are there Jeep keychains with special features?
Key rings are terrific for keeping your house, car, and office keys organized. You might want more from your key chain than just the split ring that holds your keys. If so, you can opt for a specialized keychain that has added features. There are many Jeep key chains with special accessories that boost their functionality or aesthetic appeal. Specialty key chains with the Jeep logo have one or more of the following features:
- A tool for opening beer or soda.
- A retractable 4-function tool set, including a knife, bottle opener, nail file, and flat-head screwdriver.
- A retractable 7-function tool set, including a knife, bottle opener, nail file, scissors, a screwdriver, and a ruler.
- A case for the remote.
- A decorative lanyard or paracord attachments.