LifeStyles Male Condoms
LifeStyles condoms are products designed to keep partners safe when engaging in sexual activities. These products are suitable for using during oral and anal sex as well as any contact between genitals. You can choose from latex or non-latex and different types based on your preferences and habits.What are the benefits to using condoms?
Whether you use non-latex, lubricated, or latex male condoms from LifeStyles, you can protect yourself. These products are effective at protecting you from most sexually transmitted diseases. Those diseases include HIV, herpes, and syphilis. Wearing one each time you engage in sexual intercourse significantly reduces your risk of unplanned pregnancy. Condoms protect you and your partner.What types of male condoms can you buy?
The condoms are available in latex, non-latex, and other designs. You should look at some of the different types available to find one for your personal use.
- Polyisoprene: These polyisoprene products use a material that has more stretch and is more flexible than standard latex.
- Lubricated: This type of condom has some extra lubricant added that allows for a more natural feeling and sensation. Lubricated products work well for older couples and for women who have a hard time producing vaginal fluids.
- Non-latex condoms: These condoms are for those with latex allergies. Each one uses materials that are safe for regular use and materials that will not irritate your skin.
- SKYN: These products are lighter and thinner than others. SKYN products have more lubricant too.
These condoms are safe to use in most water locations. You can use them in hot tubs, swimming pools, and showers or baths. Though the condom will block the sperm, you should apply one prior to getting in the water. This helps create a waterproof seal that stops the water from damaging the condom.How long do condoms last?
You should check the packaging. Non-latex condoms and similar designs have an expiration date listed. Condoms will generally last for up to 3 years after leaving the factory. Non-latex products and those designed for people with latex allergies may not last as long.How effective are condoms?
Condoms are up to 98% effective at stopping the transmission of a sexually transmitted disease or infection from one person to another. The products are also up to 98% effective at preventing pregnancies. Polyisoprene, latex, and other condoms are more effective when stored properly. Carrying one in your wallet can degrade the condom quickly because of temperature changes and extra pressure from your wallet. Proper storage tips include:
- Keep latex and non-latex condoms in a dry location that is also cool.
- Always store each one in the original packaging and away from direct sunlight.
- Inspect the packaging before opening. If there is any damage to the packaging, such as a pinhole on the top or a tear in the wrapper, discard the condoms.