Littlest Pet Shop Toys
The Littlest Pet Shop (LPS) line of toys were created by Hasbro in 1990. In 1995, an animated show of the same name was created. Their toys, which number over 3,000, include toys like little dogs, little apartments, and little cats.Who are the main characters in the Littlest Pet Stop?
The toy line features many of the characters seen on the TV show, including:
- Blythe Baxter: This teen girl is the main character on LPS. She works at the pet shop, which is located in the basement of her apartment building, and she loves all animals.
- Russell: This orange pet hedgehog is Blythe's best friend and the main organizer of the LPS pets.
- Vinnie: Although clumsy, this pet gecko is also the best dancer in the Littlest Pet Shop.
- Zoe: An adorable King Cavalier Spaniel with a beautiful singing voice, Zoe is the diva of the LPS group and prone to drama.
- Sunil: This blue-banded pet mongoose loves to perform magic tricks for his Littlest Pet Shop friends, but his fear of bugs can be hard to overcome.
- Pepper: The comedienne of the Littlest Pet Shop group is this sweet, hilarious skunk who loves puns, loves making her friends laugh, and loves the cat Captain Cuddles.
- Minka: This high-energy spider monkey pet loves art and adventure, and she has the energy and enthusiasm to keep the Littlest Pet Shop moving.
- Penny: The peacekeeper of the LPS group is this kind, thoughtful pet panda who helps her animal friends solve their problems without conflict.
- Whittany and Brittany: The Biskit sisters are antagonists of the Littlest Pet Shop gang of friends. These snobby twins have their own pets: a pair of energetic chinchillas named Cashmere and Velvet.
Fight grime and germs by keeping your Littlest Pet Shop toys and accessories cleaned and sanitized regularly:
- Hard plastic toys and figures can usually be washed in the dishwasher. Use a regular wash cycle and dishwashing detergent.
- Place the smaller figures on the top rack of the dishwasher or in a cutlery holder. This will prevent the Pet Shop toys from falling onto the heating element and melting.
- Alternatively, hand wash your Pet Shop toys and figures in a tub or sink filled with warm water and a small amount of soap. For large toys like the LPS house or shop, use a cloth dipped in soapy water to wipe dirt away.
- Lay your Pet Shop toys out to air-dry. While direct sunlight is good for disinfecting your toys, avoid high heat.
- Disinfect your Pet Shop toys and accessories by wiping them down with a diluted bleach solution. Use one teaspoon of bleach per gallon of water. Air-dry completely before playing.